|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,990,754 members, 7,282,731 topics. Date: Monday, 30 January 2023 at 11:36 AM
|Talent Acquisition Lead At Worknigeria by WorkNigeria: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2022|
WorkNigeria is expanding, and as a result, we are adding to our most valuable asset: our people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TALENT ACQUISITION LEAD
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Summary: We are seeking a driven and innovative Talent Acquisition Lead to join our dynamic team in recruiting personnel for our clients, empower the team and further strengthen our recruitment processes.
- Drive effective and efficient sourcing/recruiting strategies and selection practices, and is responsible for ensuring that diverse talent pools are tapped for critical hiring needs across all geographies.
- Effectively leading a high-performing recruiting team constantly setting and exceeding goals while adhering to the organization's culture.
- Establish a collaborative relationship across the organization to ensure that the process aligns with the overall business strategy.
- Proactively develop long-term sourcing strategies to expand the talent pool for current and future client hiring needs.
- Develop strong relationships with prospective clients and manage current clients to gain a thorough understanding of their hiring needs.
- Effectively and efficiently source for prospective candidates from all employment skill levels, including recent graduate and technical personnel.
- Source prospective candidates for large recruitments resulting from our manpower services effectively and efficiently.
- Lead and develop an effective recruiting team that responds quickly to the changing business needs of a diverse range of clients across industries.
- Proactively support leaders across the organization to achieve their internal talent needs.
Support the team in the acquisition of new clients/accounts.
- Drive the development and implementation of best-in-class recruiting practices at all levels of the business.
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure alignment in service and delivery.
- Be a strategic advisor to team leads as you collectively devise and deploy diverse talent acquisition strategies.
- Think creatively about unconventional approaches to building and engaging candidate pipelines.
- First Degree in Human Resource Management or any other related field
- 5-7 years of progressive HR experience with a minimum of 3 or more years of practical experience as a recruiter/Talent acquisition specialist in a recruitment agency.
- Proven experience in hiring for several positions within a specified time frame.
- Proven ability to attract and recruit outstanding talent and assemble and motivate high-performance teams.
- Experience in analyzing complex business issues, including interpretation of financial, operational, and talent data.
- Proven ability to project the highest levels of integrity.
- Proven ability to drive results despite fast-changing parameters and high levels of ambiguity.
- Proven ability to work with data-driven insights of hiring trends, sourcing channels, industries, and markets.
- Strong behavioral interviewing, and competency-based evaluation skills; extracting depth and conclusions based on these evaluations
- Ability to hire in both volume environments as well as in niche searches
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Proven conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
Application Closing Date
2nd September 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com using the Job title as the email's subject.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42