Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim (40956 Views)

Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House / Benjamin Mendy's Sallah Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by ogbiwa: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
A woman who said she was raped by footballer Benjamin Mendy has told a court he boasted about having had sex with 10,000 women after attacking her.

Mr Mendy, 28, has denied eight counts of rape, one of attempted rape and one of sexual assault.

The woman told Chester Crown Court the attack, which jurors heard had left her bleeding, lasted about 15 minutes but "felt like the longest day of my life".

She added the "hardest thing that makes me upset is how many times I said no".

The jury was told the woman was invited back to the Manchester City player's home for a party with her three friends in October 2020, after they met at a bar in Alderley Edge.

She said the French international took her phone and found private messages on her Snapchat account, before going upstairs.

The 20-year-old woman told the court she had followed him, asking for her phone back, but he went through a double door, which she said had a secure lock like a hotel bedroom.

The woman told the court that she said to the footballer: "Listen, I want my phone, I don't know what you think is going on. I don't want sex with you."

To which she said he replied: "The door is locked anyway."

The jury was told the footballer asked her to UnCloth, stating that he just wanted to see her body.

She said she had felt that was "the lesser of two evils" and that she had been scared because she did not know what he could do.

She said he threw her phone on the bed and when she reached for it, he began forcing himself on her.

The jury was told she repeatedly said she did not want to have sex with him.

She said he raped her three times, which lasted about 15 minutes, but "felt like the longest day of my life", adding that the "hardest thing that makes me upset is how many times I said no".

She told the court: "My body was so tense. It was just this pain."

She said after being attacked, Mr Mendy boasted about having had sex with 10,000 women and told her not to tell anyone about what had happened.

The court was told Mr Mendy left the woman bleeding, then said to her: "Don't tell anyone and you can come over here every night," like it was a "privilege" to have sex with him.

'Most traumatic thing'
Mr Mendy, who denies all of the charges against him, is on trial alongside co-defendant Louis Saha Matturie, 41.

Mr Matturie, of Eccles, Salford, has denied eight counts of rape and four of sexual assault.

The day after the alleged incident, the woman said she got a Snapchat message from Mr Mendy with lots of question marks, and one from Mr Matturie saying: "Are you OK? Please can you call me so we can discuss?"

She took screenshots and blocked both their numbers.

Both men said if any sex had taken place with women or girls it was consensual.

In cross-examination, Eleanor Laws QC, defending Mr Mendy, put it to the woman that her phone contained "very explicit" photos that she was "happy" for him to look at before she gave him MouthAction.

The woman said: "No, absolutely not."

Ms Laws suggested the footballer had not talked about having sex with 10,000 women, or that it was a "privilege" to have sex with him.

The woman replied: "I'm absolutely certain, in high definition in my mind, it's the most traumatising thing that has ever happened to me."

The trial continues.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-62588504

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by ArchiLimited: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
Whether 10,000 or 10, one thing I've discovered is that once a man or woman has not learnt how to discipline their private parts, it usually leads to ridicule and disgrace. Always.

If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below

269 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by dawnomike(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Brother mendy lost guard... Now, his village people are in full control

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by paulolee(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
I really feel for this guy, I pray he comes out from this very peacefully, dts if he is innocent because neyma false rape accusation made me realize dt some girls are just wicked..
but if found guilty, I pity him because it would be another grace to grass lesson caused by kpekus n i wish others learn..
with all his moni n fame, I go kum decide to force myself on one bea wen I can easily get 100 girls a day, CNT try such abegi

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by paulolee(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Whether 10,000 or 10, one thing I've discovered is that once a man or woman has not learnt how to discipline their private parts, it usually leads to ridicule and disgrace. Always.
swears, no lies, I can relate bro...I chop so many insults based on say I no sabi control mine back then, streets girls do insult me n them see me finish, I learned d act n changed location n now getting more respect from older ladies..

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by VeryWickedMan: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Women and lies

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by donbenie(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Women and lies
Only him alone with 8 women lying about him?
Na only him Waka come?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Cladez(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
10k? Doesn’t make sense lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Yokuk: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Is he alright

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by oluwaseyi0: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Most of this allegations may end up been total lies

But Mendy been black, the truth may never come out

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Newsong01(f): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by kenzysmith: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
10,000 what shocked I be saint oooo me wey don bang reach ovet 600 I be saint ooo for wey this guy dey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Okay
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by CheapHomes1: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-62588504

How does having sex with 10,000 women make Mendy guilty of rape? How is this information relevant to the rape case?

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Generalwoodz(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Oga Benja your prick is about to lead you to the valley of shadow of incarceration, disgrace, career loss, and respect.
Do what you got to do before this daughter of Eve ruin you. Involve the best lawyers now!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Realists(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mendy a blackman facing charges of RAPE in oyinbo land. Only God can save deliver a blackman from such bias trial.

27 Likes

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by MorataFC: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
He's a gooner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by YoungLionken(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Daughters of Jezebel on the beat again smiley..

PS. For those of you who don't take absolute care when dealing with a lady, repent because a time is coming for your arrival. Don't allow any sexual scandal by that time by avoiding every loopholes now. Except you don't have the intention to be great...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by franchasofficia: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Most male celebrities have more than that body count, sadly.

Even some average guys have had over 1,000 body count, so this shouldn't be shocking to any realistic human.

1 Like

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by ATEAMS: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Omoh soapy soapy for jail
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ff

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Ballzproblemm: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
white bitch wants to cash out as usual ,they usually prey on black athletes due to their skin ,black athletes should be careful

31 Likes

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Emilianoo(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by bhella10: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mendy's in deep shyte cheesy grin shocked
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by blinking001(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
And so freaking what? Is that enough reason to accuse an innocent man of rape? She's very stupid.

I wonder why black players can't zib up their trousers and focus on their playing careers. I hope mendy comes out victorious in the end of it all.

3 Likes

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Keepamsafe: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
V
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Pandev(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
undecided I fear who no fear women. 10,000 women? how old is Mendy that he has slept with 10,000 women? women and lies

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Dalil8: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sorry but we ain't buying it.

You'll need to try harder next time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Pandev(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
pls men who worship pvssy all in the name of civilization should receive sense. The modern world is doomed, can't we see women manipulation?

12 Likes

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Idonweak: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
donbenie:
Only him alone with 8 women lying about him?
Na only him Waka come?

You probably have never heard about the #metoo

You try get some fame first, then get any lil issue with a very wicked female, it will shock you the amount of woman that will claim you did the same to them

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'We Will Never Forget You': Hatayspor, Atsu's Former Clubs Mourn Player / Tani Adewumi: 12-year-old Nigerian Chess Prodigy Granted Asylum In The US / Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.