Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released (54309 Views)

Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? / 4 Months In DSS Chiamaka Okoro Now Pregnant In Owerri DSS Dungeon / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by toujurs: 12:29am On Aug 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men are curse to this peaceful world of ours

Stewpid beings with nothing to offer this world

but women beg same men for urgent 2k
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Truthdeypain: 12:31am On Aug 20, 2022
hammer567:

see una nairaland admin.

unbannable!

Seun, u think we dont know?

You never see anything!
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Truthdeypain: 12:34am On Aug 20, 2022
zaki2:

Why dignify that fool with a response? There are so many of them monikers on this forum that dine and feast on Igbo hate. It is not today.
They usually creep out of their holes anytime an Igbo topic is mentioned. Mind you, the primary reason behind their hate is envy and push for their agbado master, perhaps his win will bring in the long desired end to subjugate Igbos furthermore.
When you read their comments, kindly ignore them.

Wow! Someone with sense, rare indeed. Like some peeps dey even write epistle give bigots. Even jesus christ no fit deliver many of said bigots. Even thier pastors and co openly preach tribalism subtly.

If this was a yoruba girl there would be no such hatefilled comments only solidarity, we know how it goes sha. The tribe that loves to hate, Seun and his mods. Keep up the work bigots!

Igbo haters the lot of them !

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Yankee101: 12:39am On Aug 20, 2022
Sack every single person that slept with them while in custody
Prison especially for anyone that touched the underage
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by aku626(m): 12:40am On Aug 20, 2022
The right thing to do is for the culprits be tried for rape amongst other crimes. The head of command and his subordinates be demoted by 4 ranks
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Truthdeypain: 12:41am On Aug 20, 2022
Savechild23:
Sahara, are u sure of what u saying...this okoro of a girl is a bonafide ally to late terrorist DRAGON which through her, a lot of information was gathered which led to the killing of the terrorist and that is why the useless girl, who was used as a spy against security agencies was released

Your mother sisters and daughters are useless women pit together. You have your facts wrong anyways, thou fool!

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by davodyguy: 12:43am On Aug 20, 2022
Blessforever:
Nothing wey person no go hear for Nigeria.
Shits like this happen abroad too.

Officials sleep with in mates
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by bobbiiee: 1:05am On Aug 20, 2022
The men did evil and should be punished. I think your hatred has blinded you to see that the same evil is done by your gender. If all men are seen as cursed by you because some failed, it means that your father and sons, that is if you have are cursed.

Get a life.

Candidlady:
sad

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by abeggnow: 1:13am On Aug 20, 2022
Blessforever:
Nothing wey person no go hear for Nigeria.
I tire
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Irupetepete: 1:14am On Aug 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

sometimes, act as if there is anything in your head call brain

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Starships4u(m): 1:30am On Aug 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

I guess yhu do not forget yhu are a descendant of one...

What nonsense reasoning is this
So yhur male progenitor is hookerish?

Simply IBERIBERISM....
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:33am On Aug 20, 2022
beyondPen:
Social Media has done more harm than food to the easterners. You people are forming civilization with online platform not knowing it has made most of you all very emotional.

You guys should stay clear of it for a while.

I don't know how true this is but if it's a propaganda to stir your emotions most of you will accept it by been emotional.

Note; only few will understand my comments

You really believe that a group of eyewitnesses will all tell the same lie about the nighttime raid that I just read about? Did the parents create ghost daughters who never existed but were made from magic and released from custody after the rape accusations?
Do you really think that parents are cruel enough to lie about their daughters’ being jailed then purposely harm their daughters’ images by saying they were repeatedly raped while incarcerated and are pregnant as a result of the rapes for the sake of propaganda? These girls suffered more than enough atrocities after being rounded up like cattle and jailed but you think they’d add the terrors of being raped repeatedly in order to fuel propaganda.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by onyenna85000: 1:33am On Aug 20, 2022
Imo state governor is implicated in this
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:34am On Aug 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Thunda Faya you and your OLOSHO mother..
Baztard..
May you and your mother be RAPEDDDD to death by herdsmen.. Ozour.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by PrinceMajestic: 1:35am On Aug 20, 2022
I can't believe this, if it's true then it's the most outrageous crime they can commit. I just don't want to believe DSS did this
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Nyamiri: 1:42am On Aug 20, 2022
I don't believe they were raped. If they were raped, the leaders in Igboland would have taken up this matter.

The silence of Igbo leaders makes me doubt the rape story. It can't be. Naah.
I won't want to believe that Igbo leaders are that useless.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by PlaysNigeria: 1:47am On Aug 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Another Aba made LIES by Peter Obi and his IPOB campaign team. All they know how to do is to propagate fake news and lies. grin
this is very correct, ever since i was born all I've heard about igbo people and their politics is lies and propaganda. I've talked about this before. why do they keep doing this?
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:47am On Aug 20, 2022
ArinzeAnthony03:
This story sounds true reason been that, the young girls have stayed in captivity for at least 6 months or more. If they had stayed Less than 6 months and the pregnancy is 6 months then the fucking was not carried out in the DSS custody. But that doesn't mean the animals in uniform didnt rape them.

Mind you for this story to have come up mean it's true because doctors would have checked the date of the incidence with that of the pregnancy

And the girls are very beautiful girls therefore tempted the useless DSS.

In all these, the failure Uzodimma must pay heavily for this.

Thank you for this information. I wondered how long they were in custody. Pregnancies over 6 months wouldn’t have needed testing to detect and are likely visible.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by mordred44: 1:58am On Aug 20, 2022
I know sum1 will still fault buhari 4 dis
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by olibeans: 2:01am On Aug 20, 2022
2moro, when the youths starts paying back these r@pists bast@rds in uniform for forcefully kidnapping & penetrating minors in the name of military operations, the use!ess Nigerian medi@ will start screaming b!ood.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Godistruth: 2:12am On Aug 20, 2022
*DSS releases two girls impregnated in custody by personnel in imo.
*Terrorist releases oldest abductee, daughter and other two train passengers in custody.

DSS abducts and releases just as terrorist abducts and releases.

DSS - Terrorist, Terrorist - DSS, spot the difference ?

In my opinion terrorist are more professional in their abductions than the DSS as terrorist finds it as haram to sleep with their abductees or kill those in their custody after ransom has been paid. On the other Hand their DSS colleagues have no haram.
Thanks.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Ericnrm(m): 2:14am On Aug 20, 2022
BreakingNews21:
Can never trust S.R. Those two could have been pregnant when arrested.

If they were pregnant when arrested then they’d have visible baby bumps having been in custody for over 6 months innit? Or you didn’t think of it that way?
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by LadyExcellency: 2:31am On Aug 20, 2022
beyondPen:
Social Media has done more harm than food to the easterners. You people are forming civilization with online platform not knowing it has made most of you all very emotional.

You guys should stay clear of it for a while.

I don't know how true this is but if it's a propaganda to stir your emotions most of you will accept it by been emotional.

Note; only few will understand my comments

Nobody has to understand anything than you are a chronic bigot, an Igbo hater to the core.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Desusi: 2:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Double tragedies! The law enforcement becoming law destructors! Aye le ooo!
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Kylce042(m): 2:54am On Aug 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Women ate the cursed apple first. What has this got to do with men generally? Men existed before your gender and will without your kind . It was an act from irresponsible people state it as it is. The world is just wicked
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Babaetsu1(m): 2:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Candidlady

Including ur father?
Desusi:
Double tragedies! The law enforcement becoming law destructors! Aye le ooo!
Candidlady

Including ur father?
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by kennethesan(m): 2:58am On Aug 20, 2022
Nothing wey person no go hear for naija.... Impregnating female suspect now part of their job? It IS well...
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by afadi2410: 3:10am On Aug 20, 2022
Praxis758:
If true, the DSS operatives involved in the distasteful act should be jailed

And the girls might have conceived before the arrests

Or this is a propaganda to malign the image of the DSS.

Truth is always a casualty in incidences like this. Time will reveal the truth.

Surprised you getting likes for your stupid posts
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Emmanuel909090: 3:19am On Aug 20, 2022
Why will you rape someone under your custody as a security personnel?

This is disheartening.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by anyilalaz: 3:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Malory:
Which sane security agents goes around raiding underage girls in a moonlight play in their village?

Nothing they can not do under the disguise of fighting IPOB or anything sympathetic with the cause of Biafra.

If the girls were to be boys, they would have extrajudicially executed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.