Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (41631 Views)

Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Omoslim26: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2022
cursedOyeofIkoTuN:
Abeg nothing can change jare..

I'm just ready to follow my igboland jejely anytime 93million igbos are ready.

I'm ready too... Me and desert people have nothing in common,traditionally,religiously,culturally,even modern wise..nothing at all.. I'm not familiar with camels..

Lobatan

See this eternally cursed homeless agbero wey dey spread Imo State hate sef wan dey claim Igbo e no go better for you grin grin
You can never ever be Igbo,you be stranded cursed homeless bastard from bororo Chad republic.
The great Igbo tribe doesn't go about spreading hate.
Use your own tribe do your hate,you dis eternally cursed homeless agbero wey go die sleeping from one under bridge to another in Lagos grin grin grin hahahaha
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Albertgr8: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2022
Any thing crimes that happens in the northern part of the country I don't take it serious any more
Because during election they will make mistake
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Apexmoh: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2022
jaytee01:

You must be very stuuuuupid!

Can you swear that 99.9% of your adherents are not terrorists?
If only you can swear that 100% of southern girls- minor & adult- are not virgins including your mom before marriage.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Karemarealty288(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2022
Reno Omokri this is where your so called NGO is needed "21-year-old Azurfa Lois John" not to start cashing out with the girl's name after she has been married out.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by obedience4(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2022
Buhari that said he will tackle security..
Ladies and gents we have been scammed
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by obedience4(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2022
Apexmoh:
If only you can swear that 100% of southern girls- minor & adult- are not virgins including your mom before marriage.

Are we talking about sex.. We are talking about forceful marriage.. Consexual sex is different.. Are this northerners una .......
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Brunicekid(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2022
Newton2024:
If Islamic terrorists can turn old and ugly muslim women into sex slaves, I can't imagine all the attrocities they have committed on this pretty young lady. Forcefully converting christian ladies to muslim-terrorists' wives, for how long will this great evil continue in Nigeria? Security men are also doing the similar thing every day by kidnapping Christian teenagers and turning them into sex slaves while in custody.

Buhari is a curse to Nigerian.
WE SAY NO TO THESE NONSENSE!!!
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by baretalk: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2022
Buhari you are a disgrace, you are a puppet ex general. Shame on you. Bomb their enclaves, it's better to loose a few innocent souls that sell out our nation to terrorists.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2022
Omoslim26:

See this eternally cursed homeless agbero wey dey spread Imo State hate sef wan dey claim Igbo e no go better for you grin grin
You can never ever be Igbo,you be stranded cursed homeless bastard from bororo Chad republic.
Use your own tribe do your hate,you dis eternally cursed homeless agbero wey go die sleeping from one under bridge to another in Lagos grin grin grin hahahaha

slave go write trash...still laugh for slave language

I dare you to take a picture of yourself where you are right now..

suffering and smiling with your 100mb
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2022
Omoslim26:

I dare you to take a picture of yourself where you are right now..Nwaboi standing under the sun hawking glasses

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Afon**s and the north brought this upon Nigerians, their collective wickedness just to spite the rest of the country and sabotage GEJ has come back to haunt them.

The Emilokan coward must lose next year, spits.

one slave Omoslim26...is present..
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2022
All these are happening under the evil called APC, sparehead by the harbinger of death and calamity called Buhari.

Yet, some retrogressive Nigerians still want them to continue through Bat.

God forbid BAT-thing. Amen
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Omoslim26: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2022
cursedOyeofIkoTuN:

one slave Omoslim26...is present..

grin grin asweargad I like watin I dey do your eternally cursed useless head wey no go ever get business wit prosperity grin grin
You're a failure, you're failure,you can never make it in life grin grin
You are destined to die sleeping from one bridge to another in Lagos grin grin
Common add cursed to your moniker osiso grin
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by shortIGBOman: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Nigerian women are so useless. All they know is prostitution.

They have no leader to speak up for their rights because they are all selling themselves for money

This is why they will continue being used as bargaining items and sex slaves

But na Edo women dey lead for this trade. While other Nigerian Women dey follow grin grin grin

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by iammolise(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2022
This is pathetic, and the funny thing here is that the man that this is addressed to will only react and "condemn" the act and life moves on immediately... It's only ASSU that u will hear "enough is enough". Spits undecided
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by naijapikin2(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2022
Newton2024:
If Islamic terrorists can turn old and ugly muslim women into sex slaves, I can't imagine all the attrocities they have committed on this pretty young lady. Forcefully converting christian ladies to muslim-terrorists' wives, for how long will this great evil continue in Nigeria? Security men are also doing the similar thing every day by kidnapping Christian teenagers and turning them into sex slaves while in custody.

Buhari is a curse to Nigerian.
and tinubu wants to continue the good things that buhari has started.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Demoautocracy1: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2022
It's a religion of pussy. Kill someone and get to paradise with 70 virgins .
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Omoslim26: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2022
cursedOyeofIkoTuN:

I dare you to take a picture of yourself where you are right now..Nwaboi standing under the sun hawking glasses

grin grin oboy see painment oo grin
You don see food pick from dustbin that's why you get strength to jinjer abi grin grin
Stop using Igbo to spread your hate then maybe,just maybe I might have mercy on your eternally cursed head grin grin
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Kingozymandias(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

But na Edo women dey lead for this trade. While other Nigerian Women dey follow grin grin grin

Are you looking for something. Are you looking for problem ? Is there something you are looking for Mr man?
I can give you what you are looking for !!!!

Tell me let me give you !!! Do you think I am those Ibo you insult recklessly?!

Mention Edo state one more time on any rude way.

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by shortIGBOman: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Are you looking for something. Are you looking for problem ? Is there something you are looking for Mr man?
I can give you what you are looking for !!!!

Tell me let me give you !!! Do you think I am those Ibo you insult recklessly?!

Mention Edo state one more time on any rude way.

Osakpolo, you just dey threaten yourself. Na online be this, Emeka go make mouth, Obaseki Brother too, go come make mouth.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by snipernigga(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
They say religion does not matter, why call on C.A.N. Christian Association of Nigeria
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by holycup(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
OriginalZombiE:

One doesn't have to be an "obituary" to see that this administration is a complete disaster

And to top it off, the person that foisted this administration on Nigerians want to rule because it is "his turn"

This is an insult to anybody with a working brain.

We must take back our country from those charlatan’s come rain come sun .
“Your turn k*** you there “.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by juniior(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
APC uselessness
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Apexmoh:
How i wish i could spit right on your face. Your parents must be ashamed of given birth to slave of christ-satanity. Uncircumcised rapist

You prefer he celebrates it? Or what is the lie in his write up?
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Kingozymandias(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Osakpolo, you just dey threaten yourself. Na online be this, Emeka go make mouth, Obaseki Brother too, go come make mouth.

Emabule no wa iyekowa
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
OVB123:
This can only happen in a country where the president is not proactive enough, just like case of Leah Shaibu and now this beautiful girl. May God protect and guide us and our families from every hands of the evil ones in Jesus name, Amen!

Make him win naw
Yoruba too go hear am coz they will.be the first victim and them no say dem too dey fear fear yet many no wan use thier Brian
Make them force a weak man thier that has no gender make all of us suffer am
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Yet some people want's to continue his legacies

Na that one pain me pass
Are we fools? Chai!
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by juman(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Buhari is fake general.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
And if apc campaign again all this hungry idiot Nigerians will still go and be praising them

God forbid this slavery

Hunger and apc government has blinded many
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tomorrow now they be will shouting apc again
Curse generation

See osinbajo apc no see na sick old man they go give una and some stupid idiot are still supporting him

Stupid people are still shouting is my turn(apc slogan)
God forbid
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin oboy see painment oo grin
You don see food pick from dustbin that's why you get strength to jinjer abi grin grin
Stop using Igbo to spread your hate then maybe,just maybe I might have mercy on your eternally cursed head grin grin

I sorry sorry ooo

fly away peter

Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June / Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari