Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,166 members, 7,780,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) (27182 Views)

Checkout This Healthy And Delicious Half-ripe Plantain Porridge (Photos, Video) / How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) / You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by Stevo35: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2022
Nice one I like it' my favorite.

1 Like

Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by Stevo35: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2022
Malory:
I pity your husband.

Shatap!!!

Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by faithnonye: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2022
How can someone list water as an ingredient.
Before na sand you wan use cook am
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by MartinsD12(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2022
atinga1:
This is Lagos unripe plantain porridge.
HOW on earth will someone cook unripe plantain porridge with tomatoes? You just destroyed the taste of that porridge with unnecessary Ingredient.
Yeah tomatoes spoil am should have been fresh pepper instead op it's a learner Sha , I think that's why the one comment there said he pity her husband, fresh tomatoes with unripe plantain is a turn off.

1 Like

Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2022
AOresources:

You sound bitter....try to take panadol you hear!
Lol .you more bitter than me....olodo!
Stupid tribalist.
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by fxexperts: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2022
mrkings84:
As a guy I know I cook more than many nairaland girls. What's this lubbish here?

Calling the delicious meal some one prepared rubbish and owing to the fact you have never tasted a delicious Unripe plantain porridge all your life, means you do not know what a good meal is, keep enjoying the junk you are cooking. Cheers.

atinga1:
This is Lagos unripe plantain porridge.
HOW on earth will someone cook unripe plantain porridge with tomatoes? You just destroyed the taste of that porridge with unnecessary Ingredient.
I do not think you have eaten unripe plantain porridge in your life before. It is always cooked with tomatoes, unless you are telling me Lagosian like yourself eat junk. This plantain porridge is a Bayelsa state delicacy called "Kekefia".

sylve11:

I have used fresh tomatoes before. It didn't add any meaningful taste to it, rather, I was left with an unpleasant taste. I'd rather stick to fresh pepper and plenty of onions. cool

There are a lot of people who do not eat onions. I know of someone as the merely sight of onion in any dish he will puke. So I always enjoy "Kekefia" Plantain porridge with tomatoes. Its is actually one of my best meal.
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by fxexperts: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2022
MartinsD12:

Yeah tomatoes spoil am should have been fresh pepper instead op it's a learner Sha , I think that's why the one comment there said he pity her husband, fresh tomatoes with unripe plantain is a turn off.
Oga na you be the real learner. Stop saying what you dont know. I ahve eaten Kekefia cooked with fresh tomatoes and also the one cooked without tomatoes, the one cooked with tomatoes taste better than without. Maybe you have problem with your taste bud or you just plainly do not know how to cook.

You just remind of a friend sometime ago who said goat meat stew always taste bitter. then i attacked him immediately that his wife do not know how to cook goat meat stew. then one day he came to mine and coincidentally my wife prepared a delicious goat meat stew and we served him and his wife they ate and were kind of ashamed to ask for more. when my wife noticed and asked if they need more my friend immediately answered yes. put abeg put small. Then i reminded him of what he said later on another day. So don't be like that my friend.
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by mariahAngel(f): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
fxexperts:
Oga na you be the real learner. Stop saying what you dont know. I ahve eaten Kekefia cooked with fresh tomatoes and also the one cooked without tomatoes, the one cooked with tomatoes taste better than without. Maybe you have problem with your taste bud or you just plainly do not know how to cook.

You just remind of a friend sometime ago who said goat meat stew always taste bitter. then i attacked him immediately that his wife do not know how to cook goat meat stew. then one day he came to mine and coincidentally my wife prepared a delicious goat meat stew and we served him and his wife they ate and were kind of ashamed to ask for more. when my wife noticed and asked if they need more my friend immediately answered yes. put abeg put small. Then i reminded him of what he said later on another day. So don't be like that my friend.

See as you cast your friend because of goat meat stew. Na wah! cheesy
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Taigaban:
So no meat?. Nigerian citizens are really passing through hard times. God please kindly bring a speedy end to the present government.

Meat was used to prepare the meal. Thanks.
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by MartinsD12(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
fxexperts:

Off point, learn to respect people's opinion, I didn't ask you for any explanation, tomatoes on plantain is not cool for me , respect that .
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by AOresources: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Lol .you more bitter than me....olodo!
Stupid tribalist.

Lol...i like pinching you..na you go tire
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by fxexperts: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
MartinsD12:

Off point, learn to respect people's opinion, I didn't ask you for any explanation, tomatoes on plantain is not cool for me , respect that .
Learn to respect people choice too. Saying op is learner, is that how you respect her choice.
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by Ajibade123(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

Pls desist from making nasty comments in public spaces. If you don't like the meal say so, no need to drag my husband into it.
you know this is the internet
some people lives are so miserable that they find it fun to make jest of good things
example is that guy you don't have to reply him
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by Rubigod79: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nice delicacy but d vegetable oil shouldn't be used and pls avoid too much frying, pour your fresh tomatoes direct.
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Desusi:
Life is a continuous process of getting used to a new way of cooking and exploring new ideas. You're great!l love this food. More of it!Don't join issues with naught children on the platform.
Thanks for the encouraging words smiley.
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Rubigod79:
Nice delicacy but d vegetable oil shouldn't be used and pls avoid too much frying, pour your fresh tomatoes direct.
I used oil blend for the delicacy, it gave me another unique taste different from the usual..it depends on preference but vegetable oil is nice in porridge especially with fresh tomatoes and protein of choice.
Not frying and adding the tomatoes direct is another recipe and it will also give it's unique flavour.. Thanks smiley
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
AOresources:

Lol...i like pinching you..na you go tire
Na your stupidity you dey pinch....I dey relax myself so continue. F00lish tribalistic animal.
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by Chicagoesontop: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nice one
Re: My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2022
Blendy77:
This is called KKF in my place (south south). Very healthy with dry fish and snails except tomatoes. We don't add tomatoes or beef to it and we use scent leaves not ugu. Welldone sha, u tried!!!

where for south south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan / Native Jollof Rice/palmoil Rice / Palmoil Rice For Cold Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.