Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again (22093 Views)

NFF Boss Drops Major Hint On Peseiro And Waldrum's Future / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Hades2016(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:
I think amaju should be considered for life time NFF presidency

He has done well.... He is even a FIFA executive
na una type vote Buhari twice.. Una too like suffer as if na food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by freeminded(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Haba you wan make him retire there,new hands must surely change things na

Shut up there, new hands must surely change things the way you voted buhari right. Idiot[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by CrownLands(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Does Pinnik has the magic? Has he transformed Nigerian football? What's his achievements? Do we still need his services in the NFF? The answers should tell if the football community should vote him in for a "record 33rd Term"
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Favmil101(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:

This is as a result of staying too much in the kitchen.
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by omoyeni37: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Melodydoctor:
Hmm
Alaye, you no sabi do meme jare, abeg rest.
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by DEEBOZZ(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Amaju Pinnick did his best but I don't think Nigeria football witness any remarkable progress under his reign.
He used NFF to push himself to CAF and FIFA executive positions but neglected the development of Nigeria football in the National and Local scene.
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by omoyeni37: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Guyman01:

You keep posting useless Memes of yourself
No mind the guy, very annoying
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by wolebest: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Who no like better thing?
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Panda7(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:
Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again

Former Super Eagles forward, Daniel Amokachi has disclosed that the outgoing President of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Amaju Pinnick still has plans to remain on the job despite denying the fact that he’s not seeking a third term in office.

Recall that Pinnick had in an interview on Arise TV publicly declared he would work with whoever emerges as president after him, though he insisted there have been calls from different quarters persuading him to continue in office.

Pinnick, who has been in office since 2014, is the first Nigerian to hold the position of the NFF president for two terms. His second term is billed to expire on 20 September, 2022.

However, the Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on sports who spoke in a interview with Daily Trust stated that Pinnick should count himself lucky to have used two term in office compared to his predecessors.

“When you say a lot of people don’t believe what Amaju Pinnick is saying, I am a living testimony to what he can do when he says something. I was at the FIFA Congress. I was standing with FIFA president Gianni Infantino. He looked at me and said ‘this is my Technical Director. I was with the then CAF president Ahmad, he told him this is my Technical Director. And I was with the Hon. Minister of Sports, Chief Sunday Dare, and he told him the same thing.

“But the next minute when the media asked him, he denied. So, I won’t be surprised that he told Nigerians that he does not want it but deep down, the whole world knows he wants it. But he is just being greedy as a human being or a black Nigerian.

“Nobody in Nigerian history went for a second term and won but the heavenly Lord blessed you and you have done eight years. You are also a CAF and FIFA Executive member. So, what else do you want? If Nigerians say you have failed and they need a new hand, I think you should bow out and allow the right person to drive Nigerian football.

“You have made your contributions. Nigerians won’t dispute that. But let’s move on. We pray the next person that is coming would have the heavenly grace to lead Nigerian football.”

https://www.completesports.com/amokachi-pure-lies-pinnick-still-desperate-to-become-nff-boss-again/
picnic should retire and go to rest, he has never kicked a leather ball before in his life nor handle any coaching job so he does not know anything about football. football is supposed to played professionally in the grassroot just like europe not having 11 players represent your name nationally. under his tenure football has truly collapse, no infrastructure, no structure, high crime and banditry rate when football is supposed to unite, create employment and make people happy. even in europe muslims are actively playing football and it takes away their crime rates and insanity
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by udemzyudex(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:

Done well in which aspects?
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by ppogba: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
do4luv14:
why da bull sabi lie like this, Pinnick the first person to do 2terms as Nff president?,

chaiii
[quote][/quote]

He is totally correct. No Nigerian living or dead has been president for two term.

Be it Obaseki, Maigari, Galadima or whoever.
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by tamdun: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
do4luv14:
why da bull sabi lie like this, Pinnick the first person to do 2terms as Nff president?,

chaiii
He never said pinnick is the first...
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Kasdat5(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
I remember that Mumu amokachi supporting Buhari & his govt then , nobody will take you serious abeg
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Venom11(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
White Nigerians... Lmao
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Melodydoctor: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
omoyeni37:

Alaye, you no sabi do meme jare, abeg rest.
That you could notice the not well done meme alone gives me joy grin

1 Like

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Melodydoctor: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Guyman01:

You keep posting useless Memes of yourself
Yes, so that people like you can keep noticing and commenting on them na grin
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by omoyeni37: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Melodydoctor:
That you could notice the not well done meme alone gives me joy grin
cheesy
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Pqw1: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Really
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by do4luv14(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
ppogba:

He is totally correct. No Nigerian living or dead has been president for two term.

Be it Obaseki, Maigari, Galadima or whoever.

Bros go and do your research well ooo, then come and prove it, with facts, tankiu
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by do4luv14(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=tamdun post=115885036]
He never said pinnick is the first... [/quote

Go and read again, finito ]
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Omodua(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
austinvsb:
Pinnick has done nothing to improve our local league. He has instead, contributed massively to its decline since he became NFF president.

If he doesn't leave that post, we may no longer have a domestic league by the time he finishes a third term. Such a useless NFF president!
Exactly. Amaju Pinnick and his gang killed Nigerian football. He should go to jail.
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Omodua(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:
Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again

Former Super Eagles forward, Daniel Amokachi has disclosed that the outgoing President of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Amaju Pinnick still has plans to remain on the job despite denying the fact that he’s not seeking a third term in office.

Recall that Pinnick had in an interview on Arise TV publicly declared he would work with whoever emerges as president after him, though he insisted there have been calls from different quarters persuading him to continue in office.

Pinnick, who has been in office since 2014, is the first Nigerian to hold the position of the NFF president for two terms. His second term is billed to expire on 20 September, 2022.

However, the Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on sports who spoke in a interview with Daily Trust stated that Pinnick should count himself lucky to have used two term in office compared to his predecessors.

“When you say a lot of people don’t believe what Amaju Pinnick is saying, I am a living testimony to what he can do when he says something. I was at the FIFA Congress. I was standing with FIFA president Gianni Infantino. He looked at me and said ‘this is my Technical Director. I was with the then CAF president Ahmad, he told him this is my Technical Director. And I was with the Hon. Minister of Sports, Chief Sunday Dare, and he told him the same thing.

“But the next minute when the media asked him, he denied. So, I won’t be surprised that he told Nigerians that he does not want it but deep down, the whole world knows he wants it. But he is just being greedy as a human being or a black Nigerian.

“Nobody in Nigerian history went for a second term and won but the heavenly Lord blessed you and you have done eight years. You are also a CAF and FIFA Executive member. So, what else do you want? If Nigerians say you have failed and they need a new hand, I think you should bow out and allow the right person to drive Nigerian football.

“You have made your contributions. Nigerians won’t dispute that. But let’s move on. We pray the next person that is coming would have the heavenly grace to lead Nigerian football.”

https://www.completesports.com/amokachi-pure-lies-pinnick-still-desperate-to-become-nff-boss-again/
In a sane clime, Amaju Pinnick should be rotting in jail. He killed what remained the soul of Nigerian football.

Under his watch:

Our league reclined/rudderless.

Our clubs no longer competitive on the continent.

Corruption in the Glass House.

Coaches appointed on affiliation with the Boss.

Indigenous coaches were not encouraged. But foreigners who are half baked hired to cash out with him on compromises.

By next season, Nigeria may not have four representatives or clubs on the continent because of our poor clubs rating by early dropping out from the preliminaries of the competition.

Amaju Pinnick came on board by benevolence of his cousin, Ex Delta governor, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan who bribed delegates to install him in 2014.
Robosky2, I think the man should be charged for corruption.
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by benjida: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:

What has he done? Nigeria couldn't win AFCON. Nigeria couldn't qualify for FIFA world cup. Even Falcons, as defending champions couldn't even win bronze at the just concluded women's AFCON.
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Amaju the useless fellow looter ..
He should get out of our football..
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by robosky02(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Omodua:
In a sane clime, Amaju Pinnick should be rotting in jail. He killed what remained the soul of Nigerian football.

Under his watch:

Our league reclined/rudderless.

Our clubs no longer competitive on the continent.

Corruption in the Glass House.

Coaches appointed on affiliation with the Boss.

Indigenous coaches were not encouraged. But foreigners who are half baked hired to cash out with him on compromises.

By next season, Nigeria may not have four representatives or clubs on the continent because of our poor clubs rating by early dropping out from the preliminaries of the competition.

Amaju Pinnick came on board by benevolence of his cousin, Ex Delta governor, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan who bribed delegates to install him in 2014.
Robosky2, I think the man should be charged for corruption.

Amaju should quietly leave the Glass House

Its time for change

1 Like

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Evergreen12345(f): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Amaju Pinnick should rest abeg!

He has looted enough, together with doz corrupt Alhajis!

Let a different, competent person take over!

We need new hands everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by lagosrd: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Incoming issa ayatou of Nigeria.
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Omodua(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2022
robosky02:

Amaju should quietly leave the Glass House

Its time for change
OK. Supported!
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by HarlequinLekex: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2022
freeminded:

Shut up there, new hands must surely change things the way you voted buhari right. Idiot[color=#006600][/color]
Must u insult b4 contributing,politics inside sports see ur daftness.

Get off my mention.
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by akbonus: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2022
WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS BIG HEAD WARRI BOY TALKING ABOUT?ARE YOU NOT TIRED OF LOOTING?WHAT A SHAME YOU ARE ARE,LOOK AT HTE STADIUM YOU BUILT IN WARRI,NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT,YOU BROUGHT FIFA HERE SOME YEARS BACK TO INSPECT THE STADUIM A FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT AND THE PITCH WAS AN EMBARASSMENT AND YOU YOU SAID YOU WANT TO PARTNER WITH FIFA TO BUILD A STADUIM IN ESCRAVOS,"NOR BE JUJU BE THAT" WHO IS GOING TO PLAY OR WATCH A FOOTBALL MATCH IN ESCRAVOS?CHEVRON WORKERS OR COMMUNITY INDIGIENE?AMAJU YOU BETTER GET OUT FROM THAT OFFICE BEFORE YOU ARE DISGRACED OUT AND COME BACK HOME TO MANAGE YOUR EVENT CENTRE?MARINE BUSSINESS AND BE SLEEPING WITH TEENAGERS AS YOU ARE USED TO.YOU HABVE NOT MANAGE WARRI CITY STADIUM AS YOU RENAMED IT YOU WANT TO GO AND BUILD ONE IN ESCRAVOS, BECAUSE YOUR MAMA COME FROM THERE,I BEG SHIFT IN KIRIKU'S VOICE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Sacked Wenger, He Didn't Step Down - Jack Wilshere / I Want To Win Copa America 2019 For Messi - Aguero / Zidane, Potter, Pochettino And The Managers Who Could Replace Tuchel At Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.