Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Have You Ever Experienced This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced This? (1961 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2022
I am not really a voodoo believer but somethings just baffle me about voodoo.
Have you ever witnessed a live scene where someone was shot with a gun and the bullet didn’t penetrate? Or someone being cut by cutlass and it didn’t penetrate.

I saw a video some years ago, when fulani and agatu people of benue state were fighting. A fulani guy was being shot with a shotgun at close range and he was still standing and shooting back. Maybe the person shooting him was missing his target or something, but he was later killed.

If you have any experience please share with us
Abeg make anybody no come here come lie oh

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by EmiDior(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2022
U wan make we give courage so that u can go and rub bank abi?
Oga E NO DEY WORK!!!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2022
EmiDior:
U wan make we give courage so that u can go and rub bank abi?

Oga E NO DEY WORK!!!
Head dey pepper you
No be only rob
If you no get experience, jazz out here before i kick you with my rainboot

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by EmiDior(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Head dey pepper you
No be only rob
If you no get experience, jazz out here before i kick you with my rainboot
wanna try me?

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Demigod22: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2022
When school, I have seen lot of scenes like that. Even my coursemate put something on my neck and purposely shot me with a gun and it didn't penetrate. He said his uncle in the village gave it to him because of cult fights in my school back then.

When they are beating some guys or shooting some guys, it won't penetrate, I have seen it in back of school. So I believe it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2022
EmiDior:
wanna try me?

Lol
My man
Watin do your EmiDon11 account

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2022
Demigod22:
When school, I have seen lot of scenes like that. Even my coursemate put something on my neck and purposely shot me with a gun and it didn't penetrate. He said his uncle in the village gave it to him because of cult fights in my school back then.

When they are beating some guys or shooting some guys, it won't penetrate, I have seen it in back of school. So I believe it.
Mehn
So this thing is real shocked
Na wah oh
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by EmiDior(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Lol My man Watin do your EmiDon11 account
it was banned while fighting a slowpoke.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by EmiDior(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Lol My man Watin do your EmiDon11 account
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2022
EmiDior:
For this nairaland
I don conclude say e get some kind people wey i no fit dey exchange words with
I just wanna live my life and source for water melon bress

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Demigod22: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Mehn
So this thing is real shocked
Na wah oh

So far, with what I have seen, I believe it's real.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Chaos14: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
You go see plenty for sw especially with amotekun that one na juju police

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by EmiDior(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
For this nairaland I don conclude say e get some kind people wey i no fit dey exchange words with I just wanna live my life and source for water melon bress
the guy just dey irritate me
I just feel like engaging him in a physical fight.
Aswear
How i wish i still dey enugu.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
EmiDior:
the guy just dey irritate me

I just feel like engaging him in a physical fight.

Aswear

How i wish i still dey enugu.
Lol
Easy your pressure
Nobody chop belle full for naija again oh
Make the môron no go faint for your hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Chaos14:
You go see plenty for sw especially with amotekun that one na juju police

Oga mi
Na sw i dey live
I dey hear people talk of am every time but I never been experience am at all

Even self, our community vigilante guy, e say thief shoot am twice but e no enter, i no too believe the guy sha because on a normal day e too dey lie
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Chaos14: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Oga mi
Na sw i dey live
I dey hear people talk of am every time but I never been experience am at all

Even self, our community vigilante guy, e say thief shoot am twice but e no enter, i no too believe the guy sha because on a normal day e too dey lie
goan ask any amotekun you know them go tell you truth
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
Chaos14:
goan ask any amotekun you know them go tell you truth

If this thing is actually real, it means Africa should not be messed with in terms of war
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Bestmanwealthy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
You are a lier
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by bularuz(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
Demigod22:

He probably shot a blank bullet
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bestmanwealthy:
You are a lier

Who
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Smazlexander: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
I have first hand experience of this more than once but the one that i will never forget was when my cousin made us take some things i did not know what it was for but has i turned to take my leave i thought he whiped me but when i turned and saw him with cutlass i was shocked when he said he had just matcheted me i did not believe until he did it again i use that thing survive some rough shit before he spoil (mind you i am not a violent person)

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Smazlexander:
I have first hand experience of this more than once but the one that i will never forget was when my cousin made us take some things i did not know what it was for but has i turned to take my leave i thought he whiped me but when i turned and saw him with cutlass i was shocked when he said he had just matcheted me i did not believe until he did it again i use that thing survive some rough shit before he spoil (mind you i am not a violent person)
Omo...x100 shocked

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Chaos14: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

If this thing is actually real, it means Africa should not be messed with in terms of war
No be every and know this juju oh
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Smazlexander: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Omo...x100 shocked
i have some first hand experience of some jazz self wey shock me pass this one
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Smazlexander:
i have some first hand experience of some jazz self wey shock me pass this one
Share with us abeg
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by EmiDior(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Smazlexander:
hmmmmmm

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Smazlexander: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Share with us abeg
during the time when lagos garage war was a thing when i saw an area bros fighting with some guys from another garage this is someone that was very powerful and when the attackers saw that they could not harm him with cutlass or gun they hurled stones at him seeing he was found out this guy ran to a wall and placed a leg on the wall and he disappeared has am remembering this thing self i am still shocked ( i was looking at this event through the balcony of my friends house )
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Smazlexander:
during the time when lagos garage war was a thing when i saw an area bros fighting with some guys from another garage this is someone that was very powerful and when the attackers saw that they could not harm him with cutlass or gun they hurled stones at him seeing he was found out this guy ran to a wall and placed a leg on the wall and he disappeared has am remembering this thing self i am still shocked ( i was looking at this event through the balcony of my friends house )
Oboy shocked
That one is on another level oh
I use to think all these things exist only in movies oh
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Smazlexander: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Oboy shocked
That one is on another level oh
I use to think all these things exist only in movies oh
most movies are made from peoples experience
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by LikeAking: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mine, during those days when boys wia still Boyz. I did one, even when Dem hit me with pump action pullets, AK47, e no dey enta.

I also had anoda one for disappearing, but I neva used it.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Smazlexander:
most movies are made from peoples experience
There is this one yorubas call aferi
The person could be seated among people and they won’t see him
My secondary school class mates carried a rumour back then that out class monitor uses that charm. I never believed sha
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
LikeAking:
Mine, during those day when boys wia still Boyz. I did one, even when Dem hit me with pump action pullets, AK47, e no dey enta.

I also had anoda one for disappearing, but I neva used it.

Why you dey whine nau oga mi

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Seemingly Intelligent Girls Often Very Rude? / In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! / Men And Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.