Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Solar Inverter Installation - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Inverter Installation (25843 Views)

Enrol Now For Your Professional Solar/inverter Installation Training With Lots O / Types Of Solar Inverter In Nigeria And Their Prices (Photos) / Pictures/video From Wavetra Energy Academy Solar/inverter Installation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Protech119: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Robyn2:
the guy said I should change my charging controller to mppt
Was the issue solved?
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Protech119:

Was the issue solved?

I have asked you to chat me up sir, questions were asked before arriving to that conclusion, and that might not be the solution to your case.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Emempaul(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
SolarEngr:
9. March 4 2022, 100W Solar Powered Inverter System Installation @ Agbowo Ibadan .

Recipient: a Leading Food company, KIAKIA foods, at 1 of their many Kiosks, no NEPA light needed, other kiosk to follow soon.

Is this still available and what is its current cost
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
Emempaul:

Is this still available and what is its current cost

Yes, 125K.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2023
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN SOCIETY OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING STUDENTS' WEEK 2023

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2023
Fuel Subsidy to be removed by June.

Go Solar now while it is still cheap

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by pongwa(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2023
SolarEngr:
9. March 4 2022, 100W Solar Powered Inverter System Installation @ Agbowo Ibadan .

Recipient: a Leading Food company, KIAKIA foods, at 1 of their many Kiosks, no NEPA light needed, other kiosk to follow soon.
how far this set up
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 1:46am On May 03, 2023
70. 2nd of May 2023. Upgrade of Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System at Oke-Ado, Ibadan.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 1:48am On May 03, 2023
71. 2nd of May 2023. 1.5KVA Grid Powered Inverter System Installation at Bodijah Estate, Ibadan.

Recipient: A UI finalist.

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2023
pongwa:
how far this set up
Send a dm
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Robyn2: 9:36am On May 04, 2023
Penuelseun:
before you change your controller, what brand of charge controller do you use, a picture will be great, also, in what configuration are your panels configured?
it was separate connection before and someone make it parallel connection now. Still it won’t charge it fully and if it charged it fully, it won’t last like I use nepa charge it

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Penuelseun(m): 5:54am On May 06, 2023
Robyn2:
it was separate connection before and someone make it parallel connection now. Still it won’t charge it fully and if it charged it fully, it won’t last like I use nepa charge it
Your panels are not enough to fully recharge the batteries from empty to full in a day, you will also be better off if you change your controller to mppt.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by mrsage(m): 12:40am On May 07, 2023
need 1 to 1.5 Kva inverter.

Where can I get a good one at a reasonable price?

Which product is the best?

I'm concerned about quality and durability
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 3:06am On May 08, 2023
mrsage:
need 1 to 1.5 Kva inverter.

Where can I get a good one at a reasonable price?

Which product is the best?

I'm concerned about quality and durability

You can Dm me sir, my Whatsapp contact is on my profile.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 3:10am On May 08, 2023
72. 6th of May 2023. 2000W Grid Powered Inverter System Installation at Agbowo UI, Ibadan.

Recipient: My fellow Colleague in Faculty of Tech UI
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 3:11am On May 08, 2023
73. 6th of May 2023. 1.5KVA Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System Installation at New Airport road Alakia, Ibadan.

Recipient: A Granny, done for her by one of her children.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 3:13am On May 08, 2023
Penuelseun:
Your panels are not enough to fully recharge the batteries from empty to full in a day, you will also be better off if you change your controller to mppt.

I told him same thing.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Robyn2: 8:24am On May 11, 2023
Penuelseun:
oh okay. Thanks bro
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by ianian: 2:33pm On May 11, 2023
Please what are the known issues of this smarten inverter? Is it very reliable? How long have you been installing it for clients. I will appreciate your response boss

SolarEngr:

• The inverter is a 2.5KVA Smarten Inverter with a power factor of 0.7 making the Output power be (0.7×2500) 1.75KW.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 7:07am On May 12, 2023
ianian:
Please what are the known issues of this smarten inverter? Is it very reliable? How long have you been installing it for clients. I will appreciate your response boss

It's okay, don't overload it, don't install without proper earthing, and make sure there's a thunder-arrestor installed on the roof if the installation site is a story building and/or prone to thunderstorms.

Chat me up, let me understand your needs and provide with the best materials.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2023
Trying hard to improve our academical record, hence, the social media oblivion. The process is hard and excruciating, it is not for the faint hearted, at the end it will be worthwhile.

New here? Meet The Trills

Welcome to my space, I am Isiaka Kehinde Emmanuel popularly known as Trill Kenny Emeka Husaini (Because I love tobidentify as a Nigerian rather than the regular Yoruba pikin) an Electrical And Electronics Student at the prestigious University of Ibadan, being passionate about Green technology and reducing human impact on the natural environment led me to co-founding alongside my twin brother, The Trills Consulting where I am the Lead Consultant.

The Trills Consulting, a Green Tech enterprise integrating R & D, sales, engineering design, installation, construction and after-sales service. Founded in 2021, the company has commissioned over 70 projects across Nigeria most of them being Solar powered Inverter Systems and the rest Electrical Installation and Biodigester Construction. The company focuses on green technology to reduce human impacts on the natural environment.

At this point in time, we are at a crucial stage of deciding our academic record. From last semester results, I am on a CGPA of 3.21 and Taiwo 3.12 out of 4.0; meaning we are on second class upper.

The goal is to graduate on First Class Honours, hence the sacrifice.

However we are still sealing deals, and The Trill Consulting Technical Team will execute once payment is made.

So please, do us a favour, when you come to our DM, go straight to the point, make payment and enjoy your Solar package. You can find our pakages on my WhatsApp catalogue. Our least package is #200K.

5 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by daimmalik: 6:39am On May 21, 2023
Installing a solar inverter is an important part of setting up a solar power system. The solar inverter converts the direct current (DC) electricity produced by the solar panels into alternating current (AC) electricity that can be used to power your home or fed back into the grid. If you want to know more then go to https://www.factsmaniya.com/. Here are the general steps involved in installing a solar inverter:

Determine the location: Select an appropriate location for the inverter installation. It should be in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight, moisture, and excessive heat. Indoor installations are common, but outdoor installations may also be suitable if the inverter is designed for outdoor use.

Gather the necessary tools and equipment: Before starting the installation, gather the tools and equipment you'll need. This may include screwdrivers, wire cutters, pliers, a voltage tester, conduit, wiring, mounting brackets, and appropriate safety gear.

Disconnect the power: Ensure that the power to the solar panels and the main electrical supply is turned off. This step is crucial for your safety.

Mount the inverter: Use the mounting brackets to securely fix the inverter to the chosen location. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper mounting and ensure that it is level and stable.

Connect the DC input: Connect the DC positive and negative terminals from the solar panels to the corresponding terminals on the inverter. Use appropriately sized cables and follow the manufacturer's guidelines for wire sizing and connection methods.

Connect the AC output: Connect the AC output terminals of the inverter to the main electrical distribution panel in your home or building. Again, follow the manufacturer's instructions and adhere to local electrical codes for proper wiring and grounding.

Connect the monitoring system: Some inverters come with built-in monitoring capabilities or require additional equipment to monitor the system's performance. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to connect the monitoring system if applicable.

Secure and organize the wiring: Neatly secure and organize the wiring using conduit or other appropriate means to protect it from damage and maintain a tidy appearance.

Double-check the connections: Before restoring power, double-check all the connections to ensure they are tight, secure, and properly insulated.

Turn on the power: Once you are confident in the installation, restore power to the solar panels and the main electrical supply.

Test the system: Verify that the solar inverter is functioning correctly by monitoring the power production and checking for any error messages on the inverter display or monitoring system.

Complete any necessary paperwork: Depending on your location, you may need to complete certain paperwork or obtain permits for the installation. Check with your local authorities or utility company to ensure compliance with regulations and to qualify for any incentives or rebates.

It's important to note that while these steps provide a general overview, the specific installation process may vary based on the type and model of the solar inverter you are installing. Always refer to the manufacturer's instructions and consult with a qualified professional or licensed electrician if you are unsure about any aspect of the installation process.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by ican2020: 6:13am On May 22, 2023
I need your help in resolving this

I have 2 solar panel on top of the roof and this image

And I am planning to move into my house this week and I want you guys to help out my advising me on how to upgrade the system to meet my requirements

There are already two ceiling fans in the house and I will be adding my other 2 standing fans making it four fans
One fridge that is almost 5ft high, TV 43 inches, two laptops, PS4 gaming console and I intend adding a desktop computer later

What do I need to get in other to have light 24/7

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2023
ican2020:
I need your help in resolving this

I have 2 solar panel on top of the roof and this image

And I am planning to move into my house this week and I want you guys to help out my advising me on how to upgrade the system to meet my requirements

There are already two ceiling fans in the house and I will be adding my other 2 standing fans making it four fans
One fridge that is almost 5ft high, TV 43 inches, two laptops, PS4 gaming console and I intend adding a desktop computer later

What do I need to get in other to have light 24/7

Send me a DM on WhatsApp sir. Check my profile for my contact.

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1PZeJ3_RTg

Check our pitch for an engineering competition. Support us be liking, and also comment thanks.

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 8:11am On May 23, 2023
5 REASONS PEOPLE PATRONISE US

• Integrity is the blood flowing through our veins.

• We are Passionate about what we do.

• We are crazy about perfection and precision.

• Focusing on Quality, Keeping Promises, Building a World Class Brand.

2023 © The Trills Consulting

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2023
You will notice I only dropped...

4 REASONS

That's because, the 5th reason can't be seen but can only be felt, and it's the most important.

• GOD FACTOR 🔥🔥🔥

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by blessedjohny4u: 8:19pm On May 23, 2023
Good one guys, pls keep it going, but think you should use more of battery racks and panel mounts in your installations, it gives the whole setting that professional touch.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by FONST(f): 2:38pm On May 24, 2023
Nice work

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2023
blessedjohny4u:
Good one guys, pls keep it going, but think you should use more of battery racks and panel mounts in your installations, it gives the whole setting that professional touch.

Thanks for your contribution, some Client wanting to cut cost, take it off the list.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2023
The Trills Consulting will celebrate her 3rd year anniversary come August 10 and we will be doing some promotions.

Expect Discounts like;

• 1KVA Plan ₦485K❌ ₦40K off ₦445K✅ just for 1 lucky Client.

• 2.5KA Plan ₦1.1M❌ ₦100K off ₦1M✅ just for 1 lucky Client.

• 3.5KVA Plan ₦1.9M❌ ₦150K off ₦1.75M✅ just for 1 lucky Client.

You can find the flier of each plan on our Whatsapp Business Catalogue (Whatsapp Number on Profile).

Just want to let you know, start saving ahead, strictly based on first come first served. T & C Applies.

2023 © The Trills Consulting

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2023
We all already know what's going on.

And I have been talking about this for a while now.

Now, this is what to expect, just according to what I predicted that PMS will be sold @ ₦600/L and it happened.

Expect our 2.5KVA plan presently @ ₦1.1M Plan to sky rockets to ₦1.5M very soon and other plans too.

A word is enough... #GO SOLAR NOW ‼️

The good News is my exams ends next week, so I will have the 24 hours in a day to focus on satisfying your Power Needs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Surprising Things You Can See From Space / 4 Similarities Between Human Being And Chimpanzee - Aroms Aigbehi / Silas Adekunle Shuts Down Reach Robotics In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.