Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Solar Inverter Installation - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Inverter Installation (25847 Views)

Enrol Now For Your Professional Solar/inverter Installation Training With Lots O / Types Of Solar Inverter In Nigeria And Their Prices (Photos) / Pictures/video From Wavetra Energy Academy Solar/inverter Installation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by nadico(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
How much will this set up cost. In Enugu too

SolarEngr:
Another proud client all the way from ENUGU

63. 24th of March 2023. 2KVA Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System Installation at Abakpa Enugu state.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trippledots(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
SolarEngr:

He made payment last Friday (17/3/2023) for a 2KVA system, the materials for installation was sent on Tuesday, luckily, one of our Team member was also in Enugu for a 10KVA System Installation, so the materials arrived Enugu this morning, he picked it up and contacted our Engr who quickly started the installation and successfully finished it single handedly.

Be our 64th client, Golar Solar Today!

Nice one...please educate them on the safety precautions of charging tubular batteries in enclosed places or better still put them in a sort of ventilated area.

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Protech119: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2023
Robyn2:
kindly help. I have 5.5kva inverter with 4x 300w solar panel and 2x 230a battery. PWM 60a controller but whenever I charged it with solar panels, it doesn’t last long. Even when it’s 100% charges. Pls what could have happen?
Having these same issue, please did you find a solution for it?
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Protech119: 7:02am On Apr 14, 2023
SolarEngr:

He messaged me on WhatsApp, and here is the Summary of the conversation

Him: I have 5.5kva inverter with 4x 300w solar panel and 2x 230a battery. PWM 60a controller but whenever I charged it with solar panels, it doesn’t last long. Even when it’s 100% charges. Pls what could have happen?

Me: Since it charges well with Electricity, the battery is ok.

Him: Yes

Then after some minutes of experiment we found out the Charge Controller is not displaying the true voltage of the battery but the mean voltage same with the inverter.

Mean voltage here is - Voltage of the Solar panels + that of the battery divided by 2. Under sunlight it's always greater than the battery voltage, and at evening time, the real voltage will be displayed, especially when one place load on the inverter.

So the solution is to use a better charge controller and add Breakers.
I think these is the solution I have been searching for, will change my charging controller to mppt and pray it works thanks!🙏
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
63. 24th of March 2023. 2KVA Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System Installation at Abakpa Enugu state.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
64. 5th of April 2023. 2000W Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System Installation at Agbowo UI, Ibadan.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2023
65. 9th of April 2023. 1KVA Grid Powered Inverter System Installation at Ayobo Ipaja, Lagos.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
Another Client from South East Nigeria

66. 13th of April 2023. 2KVA Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System Installation at Ezeagu LGA, Enugu state.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trippledots(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
SolarEngr2:

66. 13th of April 2023. 2000W Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System Installation at Ezeagu LGA, Enugu state.

how much for this setup? and the specs please.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Robyn2: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Protech119:

Having these same issue, please did you find a solution for it?
the guy said I should change my charging controller to mppt

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2023
Good morning all, sorry about the late update, this week has been very choky and next week won't be any better.

As most of you know, myself and my twin brother are students at the Electrical and Electronics Engineering department of the prestigious University of Ibadan. So we are at this point of tests and exams.

Also, I will like to clear so false knowledge.
At the University of Ibadan, we don't only do theory, we also do more of practical. And this has help strengthen our understanding of so many electronic circuit and use of electronic component.

Furthermore, under the department of Mechanical Engineering, we work at various workshops ( located In the Faculty of Tech), ranging from, Metal machining, Welding, Metal Forging, Foundry, Wood work, metal fitting, Electrical & rewinding, and Refrigeration and Air Conditioning workshop.

This has helped us to gather basic industrial experience and even more.

In conclusion, school no be scam. Just know what you are doing.

1st Picture: I was filing a workpiece (We were asked to build an axe in the metal forgery workshop).

2nd picture: Working with a function generator and Oscilloscope to check the wave signal of a bridge rectifier circuit.

3rd picture: Working with a TPS-3321 board, experimenting some basic circuit and how some electronic component work.

4th picture: Working with a bread board, building an AC to DC converter.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2023
Trippledots:

how much for this setup? and the specs please.

Send me a DM, I will send you the Flier.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2023
Another doubt I will clear is about women.

Yeah, we have so many women in the Faculty of Engineering, and I have 4 in my class.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2023
67. 17th of April 2023. 2000W Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System Installation at Idi Omo Ojoo, Ibadan.

Recipient: Grannies, client did it for his parents.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2023
68. 16th of April 2023. 2000W Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System Installation at Oju-irin Akobo, Ibadan.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2023
69. 13th of April 2023. 2000W Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System Installation at Eleyele, Ibadan.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2023
The New faces you are seeing are some of our trainees and professional Engineers who partner with us.

Meanwhile, we still need service of Professional Solar Engineers in all of the 36 states including FCT for partnership and freelancing.

Due process will be followed to shortlist competent Engineers. You can chat me up for more information.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2023
SolarEngr2:

66. 13th of April 2023. 2000W Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System Installation at Ezeagu LGA, Enugu state.

Client Review for this system installed in Enugu on April 13th.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by jick4life(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2023
i have an inverter 1500va with lithium battery of 3600wh sold by stronghold technology limited but the company is no longer in existence. it can only be charged with AC power (like generators or NEPA). the battery still last as well.

pls, can I add solar charge controller that support lithium battery and solar panels to it?
what sp3c? pls no insult.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Penuelseun(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2023
Robyn2:
the guy said I should change my charging controller to mppt
before you change your controller, what brand of charge controller do you use, a picture will be great, also, in what configuration are your panels configured?
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2023
jick4life:
i have an inverter 1500va with lithium battery of 3600wh sold by stronghold technology limited but the company is no longer in existence. it can only be charged with AC power (like generators or NEPA). the battery still last as well.

pls, can I add solar charge controller that support lithium battery and solar panels to it?
what sp3c? pls no insult.

Yes
3600WH battery
12V right?

You'll need at least a 600W PV array.
40A charge controller will do.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by jick4life(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Trill1:

Yes
3600WH battery
12V right?

You'll need at least a 600W PV array.
40A charge controller will do.
Yes
Tanku

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

4 Similarities Between Human Being And Chimpanzee - Aroms Aigbehi / Silas Adekunle Shuts Down Reach Robotics In UK / Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.