Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,743 members, 7,802,271 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Casemiro Joining Man United Because Of Money’ —ex Manchester United Star - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Casemiro Joining Man United Because Of Money’ —ex Manchester United Star (503 Views)

Ex-Manchester United Star Declared Bankrupt 1 Year After Divorce / Cristiano Ronaldo Warned His Portugal Team Mate He Would Regret Joining Man City / I Chose Chelsea Over Manchester United Because Of Conte- Morata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casemiro Joining Man United Because Of Money’ —ex Manchester United Star by Kenneth10110(m): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Former Manchester United goalkeeper Ben Foster says that Casemiro is leaving Real Madrid for monetary reasons.

On Friday United announced they have reached an agreement with Real Madrid for Casemiro after a £59.5million deal was struck.

With Madrid fresh from winning the Champions League, questions could be asked about Casemiro’s motivation in heading to Old Trafford, with ex-United stopper Foster saying that the huge salary of £350,000 a week that he’s reported to earn will be a big factor.

Speaking on talkSPORT Drive, Foster said: “I read a thing in the paper and United’s wage bill, my gosh, have a look at this bad boy.

“I’d take a fraction of what some of these guys are on!

“It’s crazy money and even Casemiro, Casemiro doesn’t want to leave Real Madrid. He doesn’t. Why would you want to leave Real Madrid?

“I know it’s Manchester United, I know this, but Manchester United aren’t what they used to be.

“They might statistically be the biggest club in the world and in name, but they are not what they used to be.

“Why would you want to leave Real Madrid?

“The only reason why you’d want to leave is because someone’s said ‘here’s £300k a week, you’re 30 years old, here’s a four or five-year deal’.”

Foster added: “It screams a little bit of a mercenary, but Casemiro isn’t a mercenary, he’s a centre-mid who will work his socks off.”

Re: Casemiro Joining Man United Because Of Money’ —ex Manchester United Star by Fkmodhi: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Go and collect your pension...
Re: Casemiro Joining Man United Because Of Money’ —ex Manchester United Star by Kenneth10110(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Go and collect your pension...

He should perform well and build up the team too .
Re: Casemiro Joining Man United Because Of Money’ —ex Manchester United Star by Blake755: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kenneth10110:

He should perform well and build up the team too .
Build indeed where was man u when he was in his prime indeed man u don turn to waste disposal for Madrid angry sad
Re: Casemiro Joining Man United Because Of Money’ —ex Manchester United Star by Kenneth10110(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Blake755:

Build indeed where was man u when he was in his prime indeed man u don turn to waste disposal for Madrid angry sad

Casemiro is full of talent no doubt he would be excellent in the team you don't need to argue such.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ - FIFA 23 Live Simulation in 4K / Seems This Two Games Will Destroy 300 Naira To Win 7 Million Naira Direct / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.