Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused (1462 Views)

Please Advice Me People!!!....should I Deny Love Because Religion Differences... / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by austinbaba: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2011
Hi,

Ok guys I've been seeing this lady for the past three months and all have been rosy between us. Recently, like two weeks ago, the she has not been giving me peace. She will always leave the house to the gym immediately after work, told me I irritate her and she has just gone outside the house without telling me where she is going. I know she is probably cheating or had had enough of me.

Do u advise me to leave her alone and let her be or she is up to some pranks women play.

Constructive and meaningful suggestions only and will equally be appreciated.

Thanks guys!!!
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by chrisvicch: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
From your post, one gets the feeling that you two are living together. If that is the case, then I think you acted so fast brother. I suggest you sit her down and ask her what she think of the relationship. It is better to move on than to stay on and die of sorrow.
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by iice(f): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2011
It can be anything.
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2011
No idea
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
Hi,

Ok guys I've been seeing this lady for the [size=14pt]past three months[/size] and all have been rosy between us. [size=14pt]Recently, like two weeks ago[/size], the she has not been [size=14pt]giving me peace[/size]. She will [size=14pt]always leave the house[/size] to the gym immediately after work, told me [size=14pt]I irritate her [/size][/b]and she has just gone outside the house without telling me where she is going. I know she is [size=14pt][b]probably cheating[/size] or had had enough of me.

Do u advise me to leave her alone and let her be or she is up to some pranks women play.

Thanks guys!!!

Ok!
You've been seeing her for ONLY 3 months now, and out of the 3 months, 2 weeks are out, cos thats when the problem started! She ALWAYS leaves the house immediate she gets home without your consent, and YOU IRRITATE HER! I'll say she's Cheating and she's fed up of the relationship but she wants you to logically see that your self without telling you!If your LOVE for this girl is BLIND to that extent of your tolerating B.U.L.L.Poo even after seeing those SIGNS, then sit with her and try talking things over!. . . . . . . . . BUT!
If I WAS YOU!!! Less than 3 months into my relationship and you give me such CRAP? I IRRITATE YOU? WHAT?!!! I can LOVE like crazy, my only problem is TOLERANCE to RUBBISH!!! I'LL KICK HER OUT! A. S. A. P!!! ARRANT NONSENSE! undecided
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by pendo89(f): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2011
You are confused cz men do understand women's language of communication.
Top on the list, she starts distancing herself and doing stuff that really get into your nerves so that you can get the message.
Shes fed up with you. she even told  you that u irritate? damn!  nothing is worse than an irritating dude. it means you itch! undecided
The writing is on the wall.read it

ON THE OTHER HAND

Why do you want to 'control' her yet you've not made her your wife ? shes trying to exercise her freedom since you do not 'own her' and she therefore feels she has no obligations to fulfill, neither is she answerable to you. you are boyfriend not husband rem.
That is also a message shes trying to pass across.

ok writing is on the wall .time for u to act.
gd luck
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by MMM2(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2011
op
yes

she is cheating on u, so just let her be angry
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by Amya(f): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2011
@ poster, are you both living together? If yes, then i think taking such a step as cohabiting with someone you met 3months ago is a recipe for disaster. It also calls to question your mental state.
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by eghost247(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
iice:

It can be anything.
Seconded
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2011
OP are u sufferin frm loneliness dat u hav to bring a girl home to stay wit u permanently wen ur nt married to her? I tink she's leavin u because of dis ailment of urs! SoweeeOP are u sufferin frm loneliness dat u hav to bring a girl home to stay wit u permanently wen ur nt married to her? I tink she's leavin u because of dis ailment of urs! Soweee
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by skittles18(f): 2:09am On Aug 07, 2011
You need to ask her what's going on. You can't assume she's cheating. Communation is the best answer.
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by lindabon: 2:22am On Aug 07, 2011
@poster
culd b menopause, culd b PMS, culd be . . . .  i can go on and on
from wat u've written, i bliv dat u haven't even asked her watzup wid d attitude. u've just made your own conclusion. ask her WTF is wrong wit her, or are u scared she will bully u. if she doesn't tell u wat her palava is, or her attitude doesn't change, den its time to take a break!
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by deniyor: 2:34am On Aug 07, 2011
You have overstayed your welcome bro
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by Mynd44: 6:23am On Aug 07, 2011
She is cheating on you with Sexkillz(he told her what to say)
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by slimyem: 6:36am On Aug 07, 2011
you IRRITATE her!cant you take a cue from that?its so freaking simple!
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 07, 2011
@Mynd_44
grin grin grin grin No wonder BABE! DUMPED yo A.S.S!!! You are CLUELESS! grin grin grin***for exposing my secret angry*** grin grin grin
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2011
@OP,if u r€ally luv h€r, buy h€r a gift or tak€ h€r out and thn ask what d probl€m is.
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by sexsinners(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2011
austinbaba:

Hi,

Ok guys I've been seeing this lady for the past three months and all have been rosy between us. Recently, like two weeks ago, the she has not been giving me peace. She will always leave the house to the gym immediately after work, told me I irritate her and she has just gone outside the house without telling me where she is going. I know she is probably cheating or had had enough of me.

Thanks guys!!!
dump her before she dumps you , it hurts less
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by michelx: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2011
sexsinners:

dump her before she dumps you ,  it hurts less
grass without soil is like you witout her ask her for 4give
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2011
michelx:

grass without soil is like you witout her ask her for 4give[b][/b]
That'll be PURE BOLLOCKS! Really! undecided
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by Mynd44: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2011
sexkillz:

@Mynd_44
grin grin grin grin No wonder BABE! DUMPED yo A.S.S!!! You are CLUELESS! grin grin grin***for exposing my secret angry*** grin grin grin

Have pity on the guy now abeg release the girl for him now
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2011
^^^Come Free me nah! grin grin grin I dey on my own O! She jus come dey admire my SIX PACK for GYM!!! Wetin i for do na? grin grin grin
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by claremont(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2011
All dis kind of cooked-up stories wey no get head or tail. Nonsense!
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2011
claremont:

[size=13pt]All dis kind of cooked-up stories wey no get head or tail. Nonsense![/size] [size=13pt]ARRANT NONSENSE![/size]
cool cool
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^Come Free me nah! grin grin grin I dey on my own O! She jus come dey admire my SIX PACK for GYM!!! Wetin i for do na? grin grin grin

Bad guy
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by SammyKt: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2011
4 3months u don leave wit her, guy u Bleep up. Tel u guys shud take a brk & c d out come of it. If it lids 2 brk up den dats it.
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by austinbaba: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2011
Thanks guys and I must confess that I've been taking a lot of bullcrap from this particular lady. I think the mistake I made was to allow her to stay with me.
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^ NOW you are TALKING!!!
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by Syma: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2011
@OP,if u r€ally luv h€r, buy h€r a gift or tak€ h€r out and thn ask what d probl€m is.

He'll only be adding to his loses if she doesn't want him any more. For me, I believe you both are done for. But, if you want to clear your curiosity, you can do so without buying her nada.
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by livedit(f): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
Wow! Only 3 months and the chic is living with you already?? You two definitely moved way too fast as you two don't even know each other. It's quite obvious she is already annoyed and don't want to be bothered with you so that's why she is keeping her distance. My thing is, if she is annoyed/mad/irritated or whatever, why not move out? Anyway's, just use this situation as a learning experience. Look before you leap.
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2011
@poster
how can you expect a constructive reply if you leave the OBVIOUS out of the problem?
what has been irritating her for the past 2weeks?
or dont you guys communicate? i guess the ¨honeymonn¨period is already up then.

i would simply ask you to COMMUNICATE with your girl (without buying any damn gifts like Parisienne suggested) and try to resolve the problem at hand. if all fails, here is something simple to tell her next time she storms out:¨if you are so irritated by my presence then why dont you move out so that you wont be irritated any longer?¨

if you were quick to have her move in, i am sure it wont be hard to be equally quick to have her move out, so no big deal here!
Re: Enlighten Me People: I'm Confused by austinbaba: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
how can you expect a constructive reply if you leave the OBVIOUS out of the problem?
what has been irritating her for the past 2weeks?
or dont you guys communicate? i guess the ¨honeymonn¨period is already up then.

i would simply ask you to COMMUNICATE with your girl (without buying any damn gifts like Parisienne suggested) and try to resolve the problem at hand. if all fails, here is something simple to tell her next time she storms out:¨if you are so irritated by my presence then why dont you move out so that you wont be irritated any longer?¨

if you were quick to have her move in, i am sure it wont be hard to be equally quick to have her move out, so no big deal here!

Thanks MrbrownJay!!!, Very helpful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selfish Ladies / Your Past Relationship In Obituary Terms / She Got Pregnant For A Frd Of Mine When She Is Asthmatic And Still Schooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.