Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Activate Your Windows 7 And Use It Forever At An Affordable Price. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Activate Your Windows 7 And Use It Forever At An Affordable Price. (1663 Views)

Major Differences Between Windows 7 And Windows 8 / Make Money Online Now If You Have Never, Or Forget It Forever / How To Connect To A Cisco Router Using Windows 7 And Vista. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Activate Your Windows 7 And Use It Forever At An Affordable Price. by Bigjagga(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2011
I Guess we all know that Window 7 do Expire after 30 Days of use, then you will get different Notification from Microsoft asking you to Validate your copy of Window 7 to confirm the geniuity. If your Windows 7 has expired and you want to activate it without losing any of your files or without having to pay about $50 on microsoft website you can hit me up on 08069569676, activation service costs 3,000 only, after activation you would enjoy the full features of your windows 7 and use it forever. QUESTION : Will i be able to Update my Windows and other Microsoft softwares after doing this? The simple Answer is Yes!
Re: Activate Your Windows 7 And Use It Forever At An Affordable Price. by felix55(m): 2:29am On Aug 08, 2011
don't let me post the activation crack of win7
Re: Activate Your Windows 7 And Use It Forever At An Affordable Price. by felix55(m): 2:31am On Aug 08, 2011
@Bigjagga u better do not charge any1 4 it or i will upload it so that everyone will download and activate their window. so don't try to charge any1,
Re: Activate Your Windows 7 And Use It Forever At An Affordable Price. by chukwudi01: 3:54am On Aug 08, 2011
felix55:

@Bigjagga u better do not charge any1 4 it or i will upload it so that everyone will download and activate their window. so don't try to charge any1,
3000 N is nothing. Let our countrymen make a little money. wink
Re: Activate Your Windows 7 And Use It Forever At An Affordable Price. by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 08, 2011
whz should he funkyfy the activation stuff as if he is doing them a favor, something wey dey everywhere on google,
Re: Activate Your Windows 7 And Use It Forever At An Affordable Price. by femi4: 6:18am On Aug 08, 2011
I guess some people don't understand what the forum is all about
Re: Activate Your Windows 7 And Use It Forever At An Affordable Price. by bhsadmin: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2011
I don't know why we naijas they always cries over services on this forum. If some one spend some time online to get an information why you are sleeping, you have to pay for if.

if they say is 3k my broda call the guy tell am say u want pay N500 that na some thing too, becos that guy spend air-time.

I beg. govt no promote any research for this country, na individual palava.

cheers
Re: Activate Your Windows 7 And Use It Forever At An Affordable Price. by Tosinville(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^e be like say dem never scam u before thru online/phone transaction, if he ask you to pay first & he end up sending you the wrong code nko? some will still claim dat they code work for him so why do not work for u? but in his damn mind he knows he send u the wrong code for active.

OP, if u can do face2face transaction & if you can't give it for free here, fine, then go and die with it.
Re: Activate Your Windows 7 And Use It Forever At An Affordable Price. by owner(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2011
Dont pay anyone to Activate your Windows 7, Learn how to do it yourself here: http://www./tutorial/viewtutorial.php?v_id=292

(1) (Reply)

Available And Reliable Internet Works In Owerri! / Charging Laptop With "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Generator? / **Sold** Gaming Laptop, Core I5, 12gb Ram, 500gb HDD With 2gb Nvidia.40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.