Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,608 members, 7,781,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 05:52 AM

One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees (23990 Views)

East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo / North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
ezechi242:

grin grin grin grin its ok to say i'm sorry.....love u bro hahahahaha
sorry for being lynched like a Maggie thief? Okay.

Hope you learnt plenty today.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
lezz:
sorry for being lynched like a Maggie thief? Okay.

Hope you learnt plenty today.

Its lime everything I told you is still eating you up....hahahaha hah...I go kill you o.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
ezechi242:

Its lime everything I told you is still eating you up....hahahaha hah...I go kill you o.
lolz, you're a tool... Abeg, wetin you dey type?

Mkpurumiri bozo.

You should be flagged off for mental disorder and perceptual disturbances.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2022
lezz:
lolz, you're a tool... Abeg, wetin you dey type?

Mkpurumiri bozo.

You should be flagged off for mental disorder and perceptual disturbances.

Haha hahaha your stupidity is really top notch... this slowpoke wey I dey sorry for o...so you still no.wan get sense chai a born fool..hahahaha hah I dey try take am easy on you but you still wan form james bond grin grin and its like you don eat beans and bread this morning wey make you quick respond so olodo forming Chinua achebe haha hahaha..

You just want to sound intelligent but you the dumbest person I've chatted with on naira land, please its a Fact and not an insult ode hahahaha.

You need the brain of a whale in that your small head, I'm just convinced your useless body needs a bigger brain for it to function better ...and its like the darkness in your shallow room even in the afternoon has affected your ability to think straight hahahaha...boy from the sahel.

You do not even have respect for your stomach cuz you can eat almost anything all because of poverty ...wtf hahahaha.

Send your account number in your reply so I can help your unfortunate family for a while....you guys needs to enjoy before you all starts dropping dead one after the other grin grin....this immense torture I'm giving you is becoming too much ....my conscience is pricking me, just the way every pig has pricked your LovePeddler of a useless mother..the slot is worse than a bitch with rabies....begger from the sahel...parasite from the sahel.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
ezechi242:

Haha hahaha your stupidity is really top notch... this slowpoke wey I dey sorry for o...so you still no.wan get sense chai a born fool..hahahaha hah I dey try take am easy on you but you still wan form james bond grin grin and its like you don eat beans and bread this morning wey make you quick respond so olodo forming Chinua achebe haha hahaha..

You just want to sound intelligent but you the dumbest person I've chatted with on naira land, please its a Fact and not an insult ode hahahaha.

You need the brain of a whale in that your small head, I'm just convinced your useless body needs a bigger brain for it to function better ...and its like the darkness in your shallow room even in the afternoon has affected your ability to think straight hahahaha...boy from the sahel.

You do not even have respect for your stomach cuz you can eat almost anything all because of poverty ...wtf hahahaha.

Send your account number in your reply so I can help your unfortunate family for a while....you guys needs to enjoy before you all starts dropping dead one after the other grin grin....this immense torture I'm giving you is becoming too much ....my conscience is pricking me, just the way every pig has pricked your LovePeddler of a useless mother..the slot is worse than a bitch with rabies....begger from the sahel...parasite from the sahel.
how can the poster child for United Nation charity feel pity for anyone?

You're worse than an indigent bastard. your kind of condition is what Italians call Figlio di putana, a child conceived in a whorehouse by a regular male customer with a new prostitute, abandoned by both and raised by charity!

Do you really need to type an epistle of your demented mental state nobody reads to fling a punch and still ended up saying nothing?

You're an intellectual dwarf born bran damaged froma mother who didn't treat her STDs during your conception!

Dispossessed Osu!
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
lezz:
how can the poster child for United Nation charity feel pity for anyone?

You're worse than an indigent bastard. your kind of condition is what Italians call Figlio di putana, a child conceived in a whorehouse by a regular male customer with a new prostitute, abandoned by both and raised by charity!

Do you really need to type an epistle of your demented mental state nobody reads to fling a punch and still ended up saying nothing?

You're an intellectual dwarf born bran damaged froma mother who didn't treat her STDs during your conception!

Dispossessed Osu!

woooohahahahahahahah e pain am grin grin grin...i told you i will personally kill you hahahaha grin grin you are out of line, now you've started using mine olodo hahahahahah.

i hope you are not a patient of HBP(high blood pressure) because i know you okro brain will be not able to know the full meaning ode.

i have given you alot of time to shine, just like how every mentally deranged dogs in your village made your mum a super star ashawo....to the point they gave her a pet name (ijebu garri) you know why?...because ijebu garri is every where and anybody can afford it, even the poorest of the poor.. grin grin grin.

if they drop your mums vagina and a dogs mouth, i'll gladly put my dick in the dogs mouth grin grin because it is better to have rabies than having infections from your mum.....didnt your mum tell you of how the infection in her useless vagina burned your dads useless manhood to the point that his brains started coming out of his anus?hahahahahahahaha.

at least i am known by the united nations grin grin grin....you, even your real mentally deranged father doesnt know you exist and you've been trained by a man that has a generational course on his head for raping a 7 years old boy.....hahahahha even God has rejected you before you were born...woooohahahhahahhhahah .....make una come save this parasite o ....i go kill am o...parasite from the sahel....waiting for your lame and weak response .....and please dont forget to send me your acct number ...i really need to help your family the best i can ....boohahahahah grin cool
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
ezechi242:

woooohahahahahahahah e pain am grin grin grin...i told you i will personally kill you hahahaha grin grin you are out of line, now you've started using mine olodo hahahahahah.

i hope you are not a patient of HBP(high blood pressure) because i know you okro brain will be not able to know the full meaning ode.

i have given you alot of time to shine, just like how every mentally deranged dogs in your village made your mum a super star ashawo....to the point they gave her a pet name (ijebu garri) you know why?...because ijebu garri is every where and anybody can afford it, even the poorest of the poor.. grin grin grin.

if they drop your mums vagina and a dogs mouth, i'll gladly put my dick in the dogs mouth grin grin because it is better to have rabies than having infections from your mum.....didnt your mum tell you of how the infection in her useless vagina burned your dads useless manhood to the point that his brains started coming out of his anus?hahahahahahahaha.

at least i am known by the united nations grin grin grin....you, even your real mentally deranged father doesnt know you exist and you've been trained by a man that has a generational course on his head for raping a 7 years old boy.....hahahahha even God has rejected you before you were born...woooohahahhahahhhahah .....make una come save this parasite o ....i go kill am o...parasite from the sahel....waiting for your lame and weak response .....and please dont forget to send me your acct number ...i really need to help your family the best i can ....boohahahahah grin cool
are trying to explain why your dad hears an echo whenever he gives your mom MouthAction? grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
lezz:
are trying to explain why your dad hears an echo whenever he gives your mom MouthAction? grin

at least he could still give her mouth action hahahahaha.....the virus in your mums vagina has eaten it up to her navel hahahahha, your dad can literally see your mums intestine whenever she opens her hell for him to interact with the devil grin grin grin grin.....the last time you LovePeddler mother went for a test, the virus ate up the syringe the doctors was using on her it even ate up the doctors left hand.....hahahahaha

her vagina fluid can literally melt a diamond hahahahah.....when ever she says shes hot, your useless dad that doesnt know his left from his right runs for his already coursed life......because he said it is better he dies by drinking rat poison than inserting his coursed dick into your mums hell of a vagina .

have you ever asked your LovePeddler of a mother why all her skirts gets burnt and why she does not put on panties? ask her why she wides her legs when she walks?....as her how she got the offensive odour coming out from her mouth, ear,nose and vagina....ahahahahahahaha you will soon die hahaha grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by obaaderemi: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ibos are funny people. And yet they're always quick to criticize others. Clearly, the federal government is happy about how the ibos are nailing themselves to the cross. We warned them against that scammer Kanu. Now see how many lives are lost. If a child is axing a tree, an old person can accurately predict where it would crash down. cheesy
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
ezechi242:

at least he could still give her mouth action hahahahaha.....the virus in your mums vagina has eaten it up to her navel hahahahha, your dad can literally see your mums intestine whenever she opens her hell for him to interact with the devil grin grin grin grin.....the last time you LovePeddler mother went for a test, the virus ate up the syringe the doctors was using on her it even ate up the doctors left hand.....hahahahaha

her vagina fluid can literally melt a diamond hahahahah.....when ever she says shes hot, your useless dad that doesnt know his left from his right runs for his already coursed life......because he said it is better he dies by drinking rat poison than inserting his coursed dick into your mums hell of a vagina .

have you ever asked your LovePeddler of a mother why all her skirts gets burnt and why she does not put on panties? ask her why she wides her legs when she walks?....as her how she got the offensive odour coming out from her mouth, ear,nose and vagina....ahahahahahahaha you will soon die hahaha grin grin
your mama is a walking encyclopedia of STDs grin

She easily qualifies as the biggest private supplier of vagina wat and Chlamydia.

If she were on Nairaland she would spread gonorrhoea by quote. grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2022
lezz:
your mama is a walking encyclopedia of STDs grin

She easily qualifies as the biggest private supplier of vagina wat and Chlamydia.

If she were on Nairaland she would spread gonorrhoea by quote. grin

It is better to spread STDs by quoting someone, at least she interacted with the person. grin

But just by the mention of Your olosho of a mothers name that person is doomed, of not only STDs but serious nightmares, high bp, tuberculosis, serious migrane, high and low sugar, heart attack, leprocy and a host of other disease worse than civid19 haha hahaha.

My saving grace is that I do not know her coursed name if not I would have mentioned it and the rest would be history.

Even the street rags and paupers that have used her in the bushes and uncompleted buildings do not call her name ...they just say mama lezz come take groundnut or they call her street name ijebu garri haha hahaha hah my God grin grin.

Even the devil that owns every sickness has refused to call her name not to talk of your olodo papa hahaha hahaha.

The reason why you and your siblings didnt get burned or killed by the abundant amount of diseases inside her was because of the course on your pramture fathers head haha hahaha.

I go kill you today since you no wan apologize and face front mugu....parasite from the sahel.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
ezechi242:

It is better to spread STDs by quoting someone, at least she interacted with the person. grin

But just by the mention of Your olosho of a mothers name that person is doomed, of not only STDs but serious nightmares, high bp, tuberculosis, serious migrane, high and low sugar, heart attack, leprocy and a host of other disease worse than civid19 haha hahaha.

My saving grace is that I do not know her coursed name if not I would have mentioned it and the rest would be history.

Even the street rags and paupers that have used her in the bushes and uncompleted buildings do not call her name ...they just say mama le.z
z come take groundnut or they call her street name ijebu garri haha hahaha hah my God grin grin.

Even the devil that owns every sickness has refused to call her name not to talk of your olodo papa hahaha hahaha.

The reason why you and your siblings didnt get burned or killed by the abundant amount of diseases inside her was because of the course on your pramture fathers head haha hahaha.

I go kill you today since you no wan apologize and face front mugu....parasite from the sahel.

Your mom is a putrid mixture of hoe and low!

Please stop trying to fight back. You don't have the intellectual muscle to put words together!

Youre brain is half the size of your girlfriend's mutilated clitoriz cheesy
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
lezz:

Your mom is a putrid mixture of hoe and low!

Please stop trying to fight back. You don't have the intellectual muscle to put words together!

Youre brain is half the size of your girlfriend's mutilated clitoriz cheesy

grin grin it took you up to a day to reply, is your brain that empty already?

Its your wife/girlfriend I pity except she has same course on her family, just like you do...I'm sure she must have been raped a thousand times by bandits too,who knows if your father also hasn't stooped so low to engage your second hand wife in a sexcaped, cuz I'm sure she must be cheaper than your mum haha hahaha.

It baffles me how two coursed people could come together as husband and wife , and still give birth to bastards, I just pity both of you cry

Stop hurting yourself and apologize ....I don't know how a pauper could be so proud.. grin angry grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
ezechi242:

grin grin it took you up to a day to reply, is your brain that empty already?

Its your wife/girlfriend I pity except she has same course on her family, just like you do...I'm sure she must have been raped a thousand times by bandits too,who knows if your father also hasn't stooped so low to engage your second hand wife in a sexcaped, cuz I'm sure she must be cheaper than your mum haha hahaha.

It baffles me how two coursed people could come together as husband and wife , and still give birth to bastards, I just pity both of you cry

Stop hurting yourself and apologize ....I don't know how a pauper could be so proud.. grin angry grin
I can't be later than your mom's diseased menses grin

Your life is not yet worth the economic value of a blade of cow grass and I wonder how you think you get to control or determine how my response goes.

You're only famously stupid.

Your father-- the best in your ancestry-- is a loyal ponce to a 200-naira-a-round prostitutê who happens to be your mother!

Why the fück do you think your first toy was a pack of goldcircle condom?
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
lezz:
I can't be later than your mom's diseased menses grin

Your life is not yet worth the economic value of a blade of cow grass and I wonder how you think you get to control or determine how my response goes.

You're only famously stupid.

Your father-- the best in your ancestry-- is a loyal ponce to a 200-naira-a-round prostitutê who happens to be your mother!

Why the fück do you think your first toy was a pack of goldcircle condom?

You got me really bad bro...hahaha hahaha funny bastard.

Yea my mum is a hoe to only my dad if my dad likes he can decide not to give her a dime and still Bleep the hell outa her thats her husband.

But your hoe mum chaiiiii....she is more popular than man united on the lips of everyman in the street....if your mum was a stadium, she would have the highest capacity grin grin....if she was a politician she would be ffk Bleep here Bleep there haha hahaha.....but now she is just the most popular ashawo in the entire village, thats why they call her ijebu garri alias any where belle face hahahahaha.

I can never believe a woman with six bastards can still be deceived with 10 naira groundnut for 3 rounds of sex hahaha hahaha my God....you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself any ways, that's how she conceived you hahahaha....in an uncompleted building from a mental patient grin grin.

You must get sense hahahaha...alah akubaru.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2022
ezechi242:

You got me really bad bro...hahaha hahaha funny bastard.

Yea my mum is a hoe to only my dad if my dad likes he can decide not to give her a dime and still Bleep the hell outa her thats her husband.

But your hoe mum chaiiiii....she is more popular than man united on the lips of everyman in the street....if your mum was a stadium, she would have the highest capacity grin grin....if she was a politician she would be ffk Bleep here Bleep there haha hahaha.....but now she is just the most popular ashawo in the entire village, thats why they call her ijebu garri alias any where belle face hahahahaha.

I can never believe a woman with six bastards can still be deceived with 10 naira groundnut for 3 rounds of sex hahaha hahaha my God....you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself any ways, that's how she conceived you hahahaha....in an uncompleted building from a mental patient grin grin.

You must get sense hahahaha...alah akubaru.
your diss effort is not only laughable, it's a perfect reflection of your stunted education. Better join the rest of the family in ariara grin grin

Now I have pounded and fauked you harder here than your deadbeat father had ever fauked your low-hygiene mother.

The bitch pussy is like a high mileage tang . It feels like dropping a drinking straw in a 55 gallon drum. grin

Why'd you think ya father is as sad, frustrated and lonely like a dead rat in a roadside receptacle along a dead-end street?

I'm just wondering with all this brutal K.Os you dey collect wotoporiously back-to-back, do you really enjoy watching your own funeral? grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2022
lezz:
your diss effort is not only laughable, it's a perfect reflection of your stunted education. Better join the rest of the family in ariara grin grin

Now I have pounded and fauked you harder here than your deadbeat father had ever fauked your low-hygiene mother.

The bitch pussy is like a high mileage tang . It feels like dropping a drinking straw in a 55 gallon drum. grin

Why'd you think ya father is as sad, frustrated and lonely like a dead rat in a roadside receptacle along a dead-end street?

I'm just wondering with all this brutal K.Os you dey collect wotoporiously back-to-back, do you really enjoy watching your own funeral? grin

hahahahahaha it is no longer news anymore when people hears that your mum was caught in the bush, with numerous men standing in a line waiting for their turn, with 10 naira groundnut on their hands as payment for 3 rounds of sex each, from your mentally deranged mother of six bastards and a destitute husband ... grin grin grin

let me tell you a little bit of your ancestral linage... grin grin your parents do not know this, cause they were also bastards from their own parents. grin

ok let me start.....your grate grand father was an outcast ...rumor has it that he was also a bastard from his own parents.....so at the age of 30, he impregnated a mad woman...because all the women in the land rejected him even the widows and cripples so he raped a mad woman and that was how your grand father was born.

you can see that your sufferings started from time immemorial there is nothing that can be done ....even God has rejected your family...i'll continue later but before then your mums stds has been a major debate in WHO grin grin grin.....they said it is the first wonder of the world grin grin grin and they are about puting nigeria in the red zone hahahaha grin grin grin...see what your prostitute of a mother has done to nigeria ?

a white man once said he will rather have hiv or ebola than lay with your mum hahahahah grin grin....the bitch has been rejected by the devil (the owner of all sickness).....the slot is worse than a community toilet in osogbo main market grin grin grin grin.

the WHO are thinking of giving her a name ...SUN VIRUS....that means her cure can not be reached grin grin grin...the mother of six bastards got more men on her than the history of the liverpool and madrids team A and B grin grin grin.....your own don finish. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2022
ezechi242:

hahahahahaha it is no longer news anymore when people hears hear that your mum was caught in the bush, with numerous men standing in a line waiting for their turn, with 10 naira groundnut on their hands as payment for 3 rounds of sex each, from your mentally deranged mother of six bastards and a destitute husband ... grin grin grin

let me tell you a little bit of your ancestral linage... grin grin your parents do not know this, cause they were also bastards from their own parents. grin

ok let me start.....your grate grand father was an outcast ...rumor has it that he was also a bastard from his own parents.....so at the age of 30, he impregnated a mad woman...because all the women in the land rejected him even the widows and cripples so he raped a mad woman and that was how your grand father was born.

you can see that your sufferings started from time immemorial there is nothing that can be done ....even God has rejected your family...i'll continue later but before then your mums stds has been a major debate in WHO grin grin grin.....they said it is the first wonder of the world grin grin grin and they are about puting nigeria in the red zone hahahaha grin grin grin...see what your prostitute of a mother has done to nigeria ?

a white man once said he will rather have hiv or ebola than lay with your mum hahahahah grin grin....the beach has been rejected by the devil...the owner of all sickness.....the slot is worse than a community toilet in osogbo main market grin grin grin grin.

the WHO are thinking of giving her a name ...SUN VIRUS....that means her cure can not be reached grin grin grin...the mother of six bastards got more men on her than the history of the liverpool and madrids team A and B grin grin grin.....your own don finish. grin grin grin grin grin
lolz, with your primary school diss lines, you still take bad grammar and wrong punctuations kill am grin
Wnat a complete embarrassment to Idiots!

Listen, kid, we do it short but very punchy....

Everyone knows your mother was an underclass trophy prostitutê who saved up her anal bonuses to help the drunken pillock you call a father pay her own pride price. shocked grin

Original retaard.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2022
lezz:
lolz, with your primary school diss lines, you still take bad grammar and wrong punctuations kill am grin
Wnat a complete embarrassment to Idiots!

Listen, kid, we do it short but very punchy....

Everyone knows your mother was an underclass trophy prostitutê who saved up her anal bonuses to help the drunken pillock you call a father pay her own pride price. shocked grin

Original retaard.

its so clear you like anal sex hahahahaha blame your dad for introducing you to it.......so long as you get the message like your mum gets all sizes of dick for breakfast, launch and dinner, nobody cares.

at least my mums bride price was paid grin grin......your pauper of a father couldnt even afford an aboki ring for the slot( your mum) grin grin grin

it was a community effort they managed to rent a zinc one room with no ventilation .....it was community effort that your dad was able to get a copper ring for his dog of a wife (the sun virus)hahahahahahahah.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
ezechi242:

its so clear you like anal sex hahahahaha blame your dad for introducing you to it.......so long as you get the message like your mum gets all sizes of dick for breakfast, launch and dinner, nobody cares.

at least my mums bride price was paid grin grin......your pauper of a father couldnt even afford an aboki ring for the slot( your mum) grin grin grin

it was a community effort they managed to rent a zinc one room with no ventilation .....it was community effort that your dad was able to get a copper ring for his dog of a wife (the sun virus)hahahahahahahah.
do you even read how lazy, infantile and utterly strained-out you sound. Damn, you're struggling mentally and I have genuine brotherly pity for you.

no shame , no decorum, no class. You prate even stupider than a bunch of female fishmongers.
And all this , all this symptoms you exhibit, psychosis, psychoneurosis, mental disability and perceptual disturbances are a result of jidt one thing:......

Your mother's poor selective marital skills in choosing your DNA donor grin grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
lezz:
do you even read how lazy, infantile and utterly strained-out you sound. Damn, you're struggling mentally and I have genuine brotherly pity for you.

no shame , no decorum, no class. You prate even stupider than a bunch of female fishmongers.
And all this , all this symptoms you exhibit, psychosis, psychoneurosis, mental disability and perceptual disturbances are a result of jidt one thing:......

Your mother's poor selective marital skills in choosing your DNA donor grin grin grin

grin grin grin the pain is real ...e pain am hahahahahahahahaha i tell you say i go kill you.

do you know that 60% of mad people on earth speak queens english? hahahhahhaha ......the richest people on earth do not even speak english like mental patients like you hope you also know that.

we dont need big grammar to pass a message ....i see you as a deranged follow using nairaland as a subscription peel to reduce your unstable mentality.

i'm sure you married a mental case like you cause no sane person would marry a broke and useless mental patient like you.

how can a normal human being read dictionaries just to speak big grammer and claim to know much hahahahahah........olodo forming chinua achebe grin grin grin grin grin.

you are truely a son of a bastard hoe... grin grin grin grin only nonentities thinks big grammar is wealth....olodo hahahahahaha
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
ezechi242:

grin grin grin the pain is real ...e pain am hahahahahahahahaha i tell you say i go kill you.

do you know that 60% of mad people on earth speak queens english? hahahhahhaha ......the richest people on earth do not even speak english like mental patients like you hope you also know that.

we dont need big grammar to pass a message ....i see you as a deranged follow using nairaland as a subscription peel to reduce your unstable mentality.

i'm sure you married a mental case like you cause no sane person would marry a broke and useless mental patient like you.

how can a normal human being read dictionaries just to speak big grammer and claim to know much hahahahahah........olodo forming chinua achebe grin grin grin grin grin.

you are truely a son of a bastard hoe... grin grin grin grin only nonentities thinks big grammar is wealth....olodo hahahahahaha

60% of mad people on earth speak queens English? Abeg where did you get this statistics from? If only your mama treat her STDs during your conception.

Earth's abundant purge!
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
lezz:

60% of mad people on earth speak queens English? Abeg where did you get this statistics from? If only your mama treat her STDs during your conception.

Earth's abundant purge!

grin grin grin i got it from reading your writings grin grin grin, all i could think about while reading it was mentally deranged man, it stinks allover your writings... cheesy cheesy

i still do not know how a pauper would take english speaking as a way of life, when even his president dosnt know how to speak english grin grin grin grin,

a replica of new born orangutan, your mums vagina could swallow a full grown cow, she gives blow jobs more than the federal govt gives jobs to nigerians grin grin grin grin

the hoe is so used up to the point that my grand mums hoe looks new whenever she takes it to the farm grin grin grin

your foster dad (the coursed one) could literally use your mums breast for skipping rope ,the bitch is in her 50's but her vagina is in it 90's
little wonder your useless dad looks like a 107 years old man in his 60's....spits hahahahahaha grin grin grin your entire family is coursed

guess thats the reason why your younger brother does your dads work on your hoe of a mother spits. grin grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
ezechi242:

grin grin grin i got it from reading your writings grin grin grin, all i could think about while reading it was mentally deranged man, it stinks allover your writings... cheesy cheesy

i still do not know how a pauper would take english speaking as a way of life, when even his president dosnt know how to speak english grin grin grin grin,

a replica of new born orangutan, your mums vagina could swallow a full grown cow, she gives blow jobs more than the federal govt gives jobs to nigerians grin grin grin grin

the hoe is so used up to the point that my grand mums hoe looks new whenever she takes it to the farm grin grin grin

your foster dad (the coursed one) could literally use your mums breast for skipping rope ,the bitch is in her 50's but her vagina is in it 90's
little wonder your useless dad looks like a 107 years old man in his 60's....spits hahahahahaha grin grin grin your entire family is coursed

guess thats the reason why your younger brother does your dads work on your hoe of a mother spits. grin grin grin
all I see is fake emojis of laugh to hide the real pain in a heart that has been word-stabbed a thousand times by the most violent verbal assault you ever experienced grin

When it really mattered, you couldn't swing a punch to save your life, just like daddy's penis is habitually too weak to lift ypur cock_craving mother to orgasmic heights.

Listen, your birth is a mockery to God's gift of procreation. If your parents are sinners, you're the manifestation of the curses place on them by whatever god they serve.

if you like react till eternity. tormented by the spirit of self-doubt, you will keep on responding to all mentions like you do. Even when you're being beaten black and blue like a market thief.

But the fact is your response is as weak as your father's zinc-deficient sperm that flagellated your mother's diseased-ridden ovum to shoot out a human travesty like you into the world.

What a bamboozled human debris!
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
lezz:
all I see is fake emojis of laugh to hide the real pain in a heart that has been word-stabbed a thousand times by the must violent verbal assault you ever experienced grin

When it really mattered, you couldn't swing a punch to save your life, just like daddy penis is habitually too weak to lift ypur cock_craving mother to orgasmic heights.

Listen, your birth is a mockery to God's gift of procreation. If your parents are sinners, you're the manifestation of the curses place on them by whatever god they serve.

if you like react till eternity. tormented by the spirit of self-doubt, you will keep on responding to all mentions like you do. Even when you're are being beaten black and blue like a market thief.

But the fact is your response is as weak as your father's zinc-deficient sperm that flagellated your mother's diseased-ridden ovum to shoot out a human travesty like you into the world.

What a bamboozled human debris!

E PAIN AM grin

grin grin took you like 2days to do rebuttal haha hahaha hah wtf.

Dont tell me You still had to hold family meetings just to come out with these lame lineshahahahaha you be fool ooooo grin grin....my belle.

So your uneducated olosho of a mum and agbero foster father couldn't even help you come up with something that could at least move me a bit ?....still same old rubbish hahahaha, with enormous stupity in the writings, you go get sense at all? grin

It took you 2 good days to come up with this trash, even you mentally deranged dad could do better .

I am sensing that your mums vagina odour has started affecting your already deluded brain grin ...I warned you to stop sniffing her virus infected Toto, bro that shit is worse than a decaying rat it could lead to your already approaching death.

So you had to use another acct to attack me ...what a Buffon hahahahahah.

I guess that was the only plan you and your 8 family members could come up with, bro I told you that family is coursed ,just look at what you ignaramus could come up with for good two days , I'm totally ashamed .

Let me also give you a little advice, tell your younger brother to stop fucking your mum it is sacrillage, who knows if your foster dad hasn't joined them for a party ..hahahahahahah.

Coursed people . grin grin grin I go kill you o
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
ezechi242:

E PAIN AM grin

grin grin took you like 2days to do rebuttal haha hahaha hah wtf.

Dont tell me You still had to hold family meetings just to come out with these lame lineshahahahaha you be fool ooooo grin grin....my belle.

So your uneducated olosho of a mum and agbero foster father couldn't even help you come up with something that could at least move me a bit ?....still same old rubbish hahahaha, with enormous stupity in the writings, you go get sense at all? grin

It took you 2 good days to come up with this trash, even you mentally deranged dad could do better .

I am sensing that your mums vagina odour has started affecting your already deluded brain grin ...I warned you to stop sniffing her virus infected Toto, bro that shit is worse than a decaying rat it could lead to your already approaching death.

So you had to use another acct to attack me ...what a Buffon hahahahahah.

I guess that was the only plan you and your 8 family members could come up with, bro I told you that family is coursed ,just look at what you ignaramus could come up with for good two days , I'm totally ashamed .

Let me also give you a little advice, tell your younger brother to stop fucking your mum it is sacrillage, who knows if your foster dad hasn't joined them for a party ..hahahahahahah.

Coursed people . grin grin grin I go kill you o

"E pain am" is an implicit admission of being hit hard. You're a dummy so you will always be a thirsty prostitute who gives away her desperation easily.

For what it's worth, I am fully confident your mother would have dumped your shiftless unmotivated father for me if we traded generations. But i will still put on 2 condoms if that bitch wants to gimme a head. And a nose-mask to obliterate that sewage pit she calls her toto of love grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2022
lezz:
"E pain am" is an implicit admission of being hit hard. You're a dummy so you will always be a thirsty prostitute who gives away her desperation easily.

For what it's worth, I am fully confident your mother would have dumped your shiftless unmotivated father for me if we traded generations. But i will still put on 2 condoms if that bitch wants to gimme a head. And a nose-mask to obliterate that sewage pit she calls her toto of love grin

grin grin grin grin grin i am your mentor ...you are still too quick to steal from me ...you are outa lines, your head is already emptier than your dumb fathers sperm sack grin grin grin you have nothing more to say. i've so used you to the point that your irritating mothers olosho vagina seems unused when compared to you.

the reason why your mum always comes out for widows meeting while her useless husband is still alive, is same reason why they refer to you and your depreciating siblings as orphans bcus its better for the two useless and despicable couples to be dead than still alive, occupying spaces that dogs and pigs were supposed to live grin grin grin

your mum has been awarded twice the most bleeped married hoe in your village by the association of oloshos in your village, but my pain for your family is that ijebu garri only needs 10naira groundnut for three unimaginable rounds from mental patients, prisoners, crippled old men and sick men, and they says she gives head for a spoon of garri grin grin grin grin grin JESUS.

I WEAR MY DOG A CONDOM BEFORE I'LL ALLOW HIM SEX THE VIRUS CARRIER YOU CALL A MOTHER grin grin grin grin cool...OLOSHO PIKIN.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
ezechi242:

grin grin grin grin grin i am your mentor ...you are still too quick to steal from me ...you are outa lines, your head is already emptier than your dumb fathers sperm sack grin grin grin you have nothing more to say. i've so used you to the point that your irritating mothers olosho vagina seems unused when compared to you.

the reason why your mum always comes out for widows meeting while her useless husband is still alive, is same reason why they refer to you and your depreciating siblings as orphans bcus its better for the two useless and despicable couples to be dead than still alive, occupying spaces that dogs and pigs were supposed to live grin grin grin

your mum has been awarded twice the most bleeped married hoe in your village by the association of oloshos in your village, but my pain for your family is that ijebu garri only needs 10naira groundnut for three unimaginable rounds from mental patients, prisoners, crippled old men and sick men, and they says she gives head for a spoon of garri grin grin grin grin grin JESUS.

I WEAR MY DOG A CONDOM BEFORE I'LL ALLOW HIM SEX THE VIRUS CARRIER YOU CALL A MOTHER grin grin grin grin cool...OLOSHO PIKIN.

you're a mutated cross between a dufus and a pysho! We don't read your infantile babble beyond the first line. If I did my pride won't allow me respond to Nairaland's most feeble troll apprentice.

Not even a transformer thief has received the kind of beating you have endured by my hands. You're hoping to have the last word as consolation and that's what I am denying you.

Pass your pots to your little cousin to read and all your respect would die like Man U's new season campaign. You're the closes thing to what I can describe as a breathing struggling imbechile. You're mentally weak and your word combination is still JSS 2 standard. If your punchlines were semen, you will die childless.

The only thing greater than your stupidity is your ignorance of it!!! grin

Your self-hate is examplary. Your willingness to collect pain wotoporiously like IPOB has been butchered and decimated like kebabs is an indication of psychosis and self-denial.

The toto when born you na low grade and you're the reflection of your parents poor taste in life!

Wasted birth!
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
lezz:
you're a mutated cross between a dufus and a pysho! We don't read your infantile babble beyond the first line. If I did my pride won't allow me respond to Nairaland's most feeble troll apprentice.

Not even a transformer thief has received the kind of beating you have endured by my hands. You're hoping to have the last word as consolation and that's what I am denying you.

Pass your pots to your little cousin to read and all your respect would die like Man U's new season campaign. You're the closes thing to what I can describe as a breathing struggling imbechile. You're mentally weak and your word combination is still JSS 2 standard. If your punchlines were semen, you will die childless.

The only thing greater than your stupidity is your ignorance of it!!! grin

Your self-hate is examplary. Your willingness to collect pain wotoporiously like IPOB has been butchered and decimated like kebabs is an indication of psychosis and self-denial.

The toto when born you na low grade and you're the reflection of your parents poor taste in life!

Wasted birth!

you cant read because the soaked garri inside of you is greater than your blood grin grin, how can i blame you when your mum had to go through hell in the hands of mad men and agberos in uncompleted buildings and bushes just to get a basket of garri grin grin grin i wonder how many of them she will have to give head before she can get a full basket of garri, giving head for a spoon of garri is insane grin grin grin grin grin jesus.

i have really gotten into your big head with the brain of a bacteria grin grin grin.

just as the way you type your jagons that is just how your pain is, it is immense hahahahahaha.

i have destroyed you just the way the notorious mad man in your village destroyed your hoe mothers toto...totally made you insane like your real father, The mad man your useless mum had anal sex with, the reason for the horrible smell she emmits when she stands close to you, Bro you dey try o grin grin grin grin grin

and your younger brother still do not pity the hoe for everything shes been through, he still forces her for anal sex and blow jobs hahahahaha wicked boy grin grin grin. i go kill you today ode
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
ezechi242:

you cant read because the soaked garri inside of you is greater than your blood grin grin, how can i blame you when your mum had to go through hell in the hands of mad men and agberos in uncompleted buildings and bushes just to get a basket of garri grin grin grin i wonder how many of them she will have to give head before she can get a full basket of garri, giving head for a spoon of garri is insane grin grin grin grin grin jesus.

i have really gotten into your big head with the brain of a bacteria grin grin grin.

just as the way you type your jagons that is just how your pain is, it is immense hahahahahaha.

i have destroyed you just the way the notorious mad man in your village destroyed your hoe mothers toto...totally made you insane like your real father, The mad man your useless mum had anal sex with, the reason for the horrible smell she emmits when she stands close to you, Bro you dey try o grin grin grin grin grin

and your younger brother still do not pity the hoe for everything shes been through, he still forces her for anal sex and blow jobs hahahahaha wicked boy grin grin grin. i go kill you today ode
I don't read for two reasons

Your writing skills is horrible

Your diss lines are infantile and organically stupid. If I read to the end , I will have reasons not to reply you because your very life is still Inferior in economic terms to the very data that covey your weak posts.

I believe in beating you, violently taking your spirit out of your body and beating your spirit back into your body just so I can beat your flesh again.

The only way you were born this brain damaged is because your daddy's sperm was zinc-deficient.

The idiot was served goat milk at infancy.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2022
lezz:
I don't read for two reasons

Your writing skills is horrible

Your diss lines are infantile and organically stupid. If I read to the end , I will have reasons not to reply you because your very life is still Inferior in economic terms to the very data that covey your weak posts.

I believe in beating you, violently taking your spirit out of your body and beating your spirit back into your body just so I can beat your flesh again.

The only way you were born this brain damaged is because your daddy's sperm was zinc-deficient.

The idiot was served [b]goat milk [/b]at infancy.

grin grin grin grin grin you dont read because you cant see clearly cause of eye problem caused by too much soaking garri, you lack blood and good food oga grin grin grin.

you write better than wole soyinka and chinua achebe combined, but you are poorer than a church rat grin grin grin grin, mugu you are out of things to say, just go give your mother a head with your horrible mouth odour grin grin grin.

i thought i educated you about goat milk, are you this dumb? angry angry, i hope you are not wasting my time angry angry

maybe your head needs to be inserted into your useless mothers horrible virus infested toto lets see if the smelling fluid would help reset your already deluded brain grin grin.

the fact that your real father is a mental patient doesnt mean you should also be useless to yourself, oga look for a way to help your mum she's becoming a national problem.

how can someone with grown up children like you and your siblings continue with prostitution, the painful part is that she still has not been able to buy even a bra from selling already dried and virus eaten vagina to mad men and prisoners for one spoon of garri.

ijebu garri should stop being selfish and think about her useless children, she should stop allowing mad men Bleep the hell out of her for good 3 rounds with no condom with one spoon of garri as payment grin grin grin grin grin.....if i no finih you wetin i gain grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2022
ezechi242:

grin grin grin grin grin you dont read because you cant see clearly cause of eye problem caused by too much soaking garri, you lack blood and good food oga grin grin grin.

you write better than wole soyinka and chinua achebe combined, but you are poorer than a church rat grin grin grin grin, mugu you are out of things to say, just go give your mother a head with your horrible mouth odour grin grin grin.

i thought i educated you about goat milk, are you this dumb? angry angry, i hope you are not wasting my time angry angry

maybe your head needs to be inserted into your useless mothers horrible virus infested toto lets see if the smelling fluid would help reset your already deluded brain grin grin.

the fact that your real father is a mental patient doesnt mean you should also be useless to yourself, oga look for a way to help your mum she's becoming a national problem.

how can someone with grown up children like you and your siblings continue with prostitution, the painful part is that she still has not been able to buy even a bra from selling already dried and virus eaten vagina to mad men and prisoners for one spoon of garri.

ijebu garri should stop being selfish and think about her useless children, she should stop allowing mad men Bleep the hell out of her for good 3 rounds with no condom with one spoon of garri as payment grin grin grin grin grin.....if i no finih you wetin i gain grin grin
you dont read because you cant see clearly cause of eye problem caused by too much soaking garri, you lack blood and good food oga

Is this supposed to pass as a diss or even a joke?

This is the kind of low-births that constitute the criminal outfit called IPOB. No, brain, no style, no class, no decorum. Failure just dey follow una offline and online like plaque.

I hope you're the only example of your parents' poor parenting skills
If there are other little illiterate human debris your parents call children still floating around the green planet....we need to euthanize them and castrate your libertine father and remove the ovum of your mother with a tenatus infected blade.

You're the manifestation of the abandoned fruit of two idiots who fawked first before exchanging first names!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari May Keep Petroleum Portfolio For Himself - Olusegun Adeniyi / This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK / Godsday Orubebe: PDP Is A Party Of Ungrateful, Sadistic People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.