Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,888 members, 7,798,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight (24724 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by DMerciful(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
That thief that would steal Bubu would be celebrated just like the mysterious Indian ladies that 'appled' Abacha grin
pocohantas:

Make them no steal out darling Bubu. That one go pain me abeg.

Happy Sunday, Tallesty. cheesy
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Mercury12(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
I weak shocked
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by udemzyudex(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Your gas cylinder get serial number make we help you track am?
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Omoslim26: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Chai sorry for your loss.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by YoungAncient1: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
Me wey come get 20kg cylinder na to buy chain and padlock be that

1 Like

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Janularis23: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
Gxgdg

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by bonnyhope: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Motirayo2018:

After several days of cooking with charcoal , I refill my gas cylinder tonight and it was stolen. I refill my gas cylinder with 3kg gas 800naira per kg which is 2400

I did transfer to gas woman and went back home.

I have bought all I needed for the soup , I cook the stew and return to my container beside my house where I sell to lock the door and close for the day. My children has gone mosques to pray

I left my gas cylinder in my door post, because that is where i cook ,we don't have a kitchen

Coming inside to continue my cooking my
6 kg cylinder with 3 kg gas refill has been stolen

Am still shocked , I scream and ask my neighbors they said they were not aware ,but
they were also surprised about it because almost all of them was aware I am cooking with the gas just now.

We searched around for it but was told by someone that she saw a guy carrying green gas cylinder just now, because I painted it 1 thousand on Saturday, I have only seen this happen in a movie . It is like the person have been waiting for me to refill it.
Am still shocked

Pics of the alert

People are not smiling o
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by kenearth50(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Funnily enough, a woman who we were gisting this evening told me how things like this happens on a norms at FADEYI, LAGOS.

It is well

1 Like

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by bonnyhope: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
pocohantas:
Dearest Motirayo,

How are you and the kids. How is Fauziyat?

Sorry about the loss of your gas cylinder in these trying times. You are one hardworking and honest woman I know.

The most important thing in indemnity is ensuring that loss doesn’t happen again.

So, how do we ensure your cylinder is not stolen again? Given your environment.

You don't have to go detail about her publicly even if you know her

3 Likes

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by UptownVibes(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Before buhari leaves, urchins go start thief people food ontop fire join.. That thief now,must have been those idiots when carry Sai baba for head that time.. I wish he is caught,make them use high tension cable lace his body,make the spirit of mumuness leave he body...
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by toprealman: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Motirayo2018:

After several days of cooking with charcoal , I refill my gas cylinder tonight and it was stolen. I refill my gas cylinder with 3kg gas 800naira per kg which is 2400

I have bought all I needed for the soup , I cook the stew and return to my container beside my house where I sell to lock the door and close for the day. My children has gone mosques to pray

I left my gas cylinder in my door post, because that is where i cook ,we don't have a kitchen

Am still shocked , I scream and ask my neighbors they said they were not aware ,but
they were also surprised about it because almost all of them was aware I am cooking with the gas just now.

We searched around for it but was told by someone that she saw a guy carrying green gas cylinder just now, because I painted it 1 thousand on Saturday, I have only seen this happen in a movie . It is like the person have been waiting for me to refill it.
Am still shocked

Pics of the alert
what do you mean by painting it 1k?
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by SaturnNick(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
It happened to my neighbor a year back. It should be a a closeby person
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by micaluk: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
what type of playing is this :Dwhat type of playing is this
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by mozona(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Buy another one country hard
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Rebirth212: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Thank God dem no steal ur destiny.....
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by pocohantas(f): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
bonnyhope:

You don't have to go detail about her publicly even if you know her

What exactly is this one talking about? Did you go through her threads and not see these so called details I went about PUBLICLY? Did I tell you she is my neighbour? No be for this same Nairaland I know her? Mtcheew.

DMerciful:
That thief that would steal Bubu would be celebrated just like the mysterious Indian ladies that 'appled' Abacha grin

Lol. Sadly that is the case. Sometimes I dey pity the kids. Seeing their dad receive daily curses.

smasher1:

She needs to change her apartment to a more expensive accomodations but with indoor kitchen.

She would do that if she has the means. If you can do it for her, she would really appreciate it.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by theblackrannger: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
I remember when in hostel they would steal people's stoves,pots and sometimes even food while it was still cooking.

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Adande3310(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Country men no get joy again....
Am even worried about the woman account balance
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by OLOKOESHIN: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
samuel051:
Wetin u come want may we do?
But you learned to be careful this hard time MF...Must you comment?
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by OLOKOESHIN: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adande3310:
Country men no get joy again....
Am even worried about the woman account balance
Help her with cash if you can

Country really hard
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by LOVEGINO(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
samuel051:
Wetin u come want may we do?
buy new one for her na
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Motirayo2018:

Am still shocked

Pics of the alert
your pot of soup was their target.. sorry naija deh smile.. God punish bubu
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by lookgood4us(m): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ours 12.5kg, filled was stolen one time like that, though in the night. It was kept outside for safety, not chained, in compound with low fence in densed residential area.

1 Like

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
toprealman:
what do you mean by painting it 1k?
she repainted the gas cylinder.. they used to do it.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by GorillaApp(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
kingreign:

Chaiiii!!!!! cry

@ motirayo2018, send me your phone number. Don’t mind, I just called you a few mins ago.
Thank you bro
God bless
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Osanoghodua1: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Africans are Wicked. Take this from me. Many of them have thief mentality, no dignity.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by ahnie: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sorry dear.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Justkatty(f): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Chaii
This is really unfair for this kind economy
So sorry about that.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by seaboyzen: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
And 3kg cylinder is now 11.5k as at last week
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by mediclife1987(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Motirayo2018:

Am still shocked

Pics of the alert

Abeg wetin be the name of that your area and state, so I go fit avoid am?

I hope sey no be Lagos sha, cos I dey enter very soon, and would start hunting for a house after 1month.

Make God help me, cos I hate ANYTHING name thief oh!

Na so Dem also carry my guy gas cooker be that, thank God I like cooking indoors, Dem for carry my own too.

Them thief one of my fine brown office shirt laidat too, carry like 3-4pots.

This country is finished incase no one knows...
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by mediclife1987(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
kenearth50:
Funnily enough, a woman who we were gisting this evening told me how things like this happens on a norms at FADEYI, LAGOS.

It is well

Choi! Fadeyi!
Shiro Street, Soyinka too!
So my beloved Fadeyi don rotten laidis?
E go better...
Make I avoid to find house for there be that oh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Renovate Our Family House? / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education / My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.