Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) (53821 Views)

Leave Our Girls Alone - Ugandan Singer Pleads With Nigerian Men (VIDEO) / Ladies Alone: Please Comment On This Guy Pics / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by hammer3x: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
AFTER, THEY WILL SAY THE WHITE MAN IS RACIST.

WHEN BLACKMEN HATE EACH OTHER WITH PASSION.

SOMEONE SHOULD ASK THAT UGANDAN, WHAT NIGERIAN MEN EVER DID TO THEM.

MARRYING HIS UGANDAN SISTER IS A CRIME.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by AngelicBeing: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by hammer3x: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
IF U SEE ME LOOK WHITE MEN MARRIED TO BLACK WOMEN TWICE, IT IS BECAUS OF SLAVERY AND WHITE ADVERTISED HATRED FOR BLACKS NOT BECAUASE HE IS WITH A BLACK WOMAN.

IN MY MIND, I WILL BE SAYING, ONLY A DOG GOES BACK TO HIS VOMIT.

U CALL US SUB-HUMAN, NIGGA, TRIED TO WIPE US OUT, SLAVERY AND GENOCIDE, EVERY NOW AND THEM, MASS SHOOTING OF BLACK PEOPLE AND USING POLICE TO REDUCE THEIR POPULATION, Y DO U STILL ENGAGE SUB-HUMAN IN RELATION OF LOVE, AFFECTION AND SEX?

THERE HAS TO BE A REASON.

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by VenumX: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nigerian negroes can date any one ..any thing.

As for Nigerian females, they don't down grade themselves. If they ditch Nigerian negroes, they date the inventing race and not afrizoo neighbors.

Foreigners enjoy the spending culture of nizoorian negroes cause Nigerian females have instilled that spending culture in them.

Foreign women should be grateful to Nigerian females for what they failed to do.

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by hammer3x: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
EVEN IN THE CONTEXT OF NIGERIA WAR, I QUESTION THOSE TRIBES WANTING INTER-MARRIAGE WITH IGBOS.

ESPECIALLY GOWON.

IF YOU HATE US, THEN GO AND LOVE YOURSELF.
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Hazardfunds: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Abi make Uganda women leave our men alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by toprealman: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
RAcism meets inferiority complex......lol.
How many of your women/ people are in UAE?From the ringhe is wearing, it is easy to tell histype.
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
atheistandproud:

Our women are amongst the most entitled and spoilt, not just on the continent but abroad as well.

Only small of wetin we dey enjoy, if we dash foreign women they become hooked instantly. Yet our women here are ungrateful.

No be the same women dey bring una up to be gentlemen, where other African babes dey run after. See as you just Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by jeromestarks: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
We came looking for virgins. Our girls have truned their pvssy into Money making tool due to the hardship in the country.
They're good for fvcking no doubt, but some of us want to have a pure family and that is no possible with a non virgin; they always go back to fvck their ex.

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by achillesfoot(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Who else believes this forum is due for an upgrade.. At this stage, there should be different emojis to express one's reaction to comments.. Laughing emojis, thumbs up and down emojis.. There're funny comments one ought to laugh at instead you like it..Nairaland has no competition hence the lackadaisical attitude. Nigerian youth I just gave you an idea, you can create a better version of Nairaland, this is an election year, it might come in handy.. Ponder on this.

5 Likes

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
Lolx...Uganda men will never date Naija women,,,, infact Naija women should thank us for sticking with them even with their bad behavior and materialistic nature.. grin

Nigerian women will simply upgrade to the whyte man, and instill in their children the brains and hustling culture of a Nigerian, while the Ugandan women will turn your male children into sissies, like the Ugandan man begging you to leave their women alone. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by atheistandproud(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

No be the same women dey bring una up to be gentlemen where other African babes dey run after. See as you just Mumu.

Stray bullet touch you too. Eyah.

Accept my condolences. Come and chop small Agbado for your pain.

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by amaridigital(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Wawelexy:
Lol, this people don carry their talent reach UAE... 85% of naija guys get PhD for nacking, they do it for a living.

A prophet has no respect in his home town they say, the same men our self acclaimed naija feminist would call scum, trash and all sorts, are the ones doing wonders globally, "nackingly"

I think this man should caution their Ugandan sisters running after the Nigerian men's gbola nd not the other way round.... go and ask South African men..... another Xenophobic attack loading...

Yeah, a very great achievement indeed. Maybe the Olympics and commonwealth should create nacking games since Nigerian guys performed woefully in their last outings. They can go for gold in nacking.

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by NwokoloOwa: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nigerian men should calm down naa. Haba!

Una thing no dey rest?
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by ASAPFERG1: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
hammer3x:
AFTER, THEY WILL SAY THE WHITE MAN IS RACIST.

WHEN BLACKMEN HATE EACH OTHER WITH PASSION.

SOMEONE SHOULD ASK THAT UGANDAN, WHAT NIGERIAN MEN EVER DID TO THEM.

MARRYING HIS UGANDAN SISTER IS A CRIME.
no be you dey hate on yoruba men for this forum?
Fvcker

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Fuyinge: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

No be the same women dey bring una up to be gentlemen where other African babes dey run after. See as you just Mumu.
lmao
e pain am
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by hammer3x: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
no be you dey hate on yoruba men for this forum?
Fvcker

NO BE YOU THEY HATE IGBO MEN FOR THIS FORUM?

FUCKINGGGG WEREY
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Dearlord(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Looking into this matter very well, Nigerian men needs all this Ugandan hippo-ukwus to take care of their extra-ordinary gbolas while these lepashy Nigerian women needs to be exported to Chincos & Indies for free
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by sylve11: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
ValCon888:
This one is using reverse psychology so that agile Nigerian men can marry Ugandan Evening Newspapers.

hehehe cheesy cool
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Moh247: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin

Nonsense and ingredient

Are Uganda women complaining?!

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by DeepRoyal: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
inoki247:
lol fool u comot for ur comfort zone to go hustle outside u still dey carry woman mata put for head....

Dem go soon leave u behind and u will know dat UAE isn't for u....

It's not always that way bro, theory is different from practical.
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Codes151(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Idiot.
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Low self esteem men fight other men to leave their ladies
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by ivolt: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Does your women want to leave Nigerians, I don’t know why any foreign woman that dates a Nigerian will never go back to their men. I have seen that in every Africa countries I have been to even in India and some European countries
The bold is a big lie.
There are many people who prefer foreigners in every country, nothing special in that.

That said, the only slight advantage Nigerian men have over others is spending money.
This has been my experience.

Some of the foreign women are even shocked by the level of financial investment many Nigerian men
engage in for ordinary boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by hammer3x: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Does your women want to leave Nigerians, I don’t know why any foreign woman that dates a Nigerian will never go back to their men. I have seen that in every Africa countries I have been to even in India and some European countries

EVEN KENYA MEN ARE COMPLAINING TOO.

SOUTH AFRICAN MEN,, JUST KILL NIGERIA MEN AT FIRST SIGHT.

GHANA MEN WANT TO CLOSE DOWN ALL THE NIGERIA SHOPS IN GHANA.

WHAT MANNER OF HATE IS THIS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqiiHTAfwI

2 Likes

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by godofuck231: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nigerian men and peoples wifes , girlfriends and daughters, thats how Libya started killing them with poison.
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by hammer3x: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
godofuck231:
Nigerian men and peoples wifes , girlfriends and daughters, thats how Libya started killing them with poison.

OUR NATURAL HIGH SEX DRIVE MIGHT BE CAUSING THE PROBELM.

WE ARE SEX ADDICTS FROM BIRTH. cool
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by oxiide22(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rahkman:
you think Indian men get time to beg ....if them mistakenly catch u with a desi girl ,dem go kill u wotowoto grin
grin hhhh
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by annisy(f): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
This one don smoke igbo
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Jungleluv5: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
You suppose dey happy say we dey una ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.