Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus (30475 Views)

PDP Crisis Takes New Twist With Secondus Suspension / Wike: PDP Can’t Win 2023 Presidency With Secondus-Led NWC In Charge / Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by holllandis: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Parachoko:
The joke is on you pig!

You will cry over your love ones very soon for been this foolish

I wander how a person can be as stupid as you are.

All these support you have for this killer Tinubu will back fire on your worthless family..Bastard family Wey u get .Na death go visit all of una
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by stanisbaratheon: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
SmartyPants:

Do you see why the South cannot be great?

From day one, Wike has been pushing southern interests but southern youths are here running him down.

But I don't blame them because they don't even understand the issues. Their own is to read nairaland headlines and type the next thing that comes to mind.

It is laughable to think that the same politicians looting your state is fighting for your interest. The idea of any politician fighting for his state dies the day that politician starts using states funds for frivolities. In a country where there are no accountability, no one is fighting for anybody's interest but their selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by asanausana91: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Alphasoar:

Wike has not said that he is more than the party but any right thinking person will know that he is needed to boost their chances of winning the coming elections. Period!
Wike personally removed the former chairman because he want to be president. The north know how they are playing their politics.
This time around we have the BVAS , no governor can decide how his state vote.

Edo and Delta is enough for Atiku to win the coming election. The whole north is for Atiku!
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by shortIGBOman: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Parachoko:
[b]Anything that will ruin the PDP chance is fine for me[/b

What about Peter Obi, is he not a threat to Tinubu's chances of winning? grin
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Parachoko: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
holllandis:

All those people's that the army killed in Lekki by Tinubu order ,all there blood be on your head and your generation.Idiot .
Where do foolish things like you crawl out from? Nah Nairaland dey give useless lowlifes like you chance to dey reason person anyhow online like this.

You're so foolish, you no just foolish alone, you have a low IQ, cause if you're person wey get sense, you won't say Tinubu order soldiers to kill protesters as if Tinubu is the president of Nigeria or he is the COAS.

You're a fraustrated person and a lowlife, only God knows how useless and foolish you are for you to have this sort of bile in you

Nah Nairaland dey let me communicate with foolish people like you, no be your fault
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by holllandis: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Where do foolish things like you crawl out from? Nah Nairaland dey give useless lowlifes like you chance to dey reason person anyhow online like this.

You're so foolish, you no just foolish alone, you have a low IQ, cause if you're person wey get sense, you won't say Tinubu order soldiers to kill protesters as if Tinubu is the president of Nigeria or he is the COAS.

You're a fraustrated person and a lowlife, only God knows how useless and foolish you are for you to have this sort of bile in you

Nah Nairaland dey let me communicate with foolish people like you, no be your fault

May God punish you .All of your family will suffer the same fate as those that died at the toll gate protesting for a peaceful Nigeria where your friend Tinubu killed them.idiot
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Parachoko: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:

What about Peter Obi, is he not a threat to Tinubu's chances of winning? grin
I do not see the Labour Party as a threat to the APC.

Only the PDP can stop the APC
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Parachoko: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
holllandis:

May God punish you .All of your family will suffer the same fate as those that died at the toll gate protesting for a peaceful Nigeria where your friend Tinubu killed them.idiot
You're extremely foolish and shallow

If I ask your foolish sef for pictures and names of people wey die, your foolish sef go start another round of foolish talk.

Believe me, I do not engage foolish people like you, I'm just surprise as how extremely foolish and bitter you are.

I know you're a very foolish person. There is no way a reasonable person will say those kind of words you say.

I can bet my money on it, you're a poor, useless and fraustrated person.

You will never make it in life, you go soon sell your phone use am chop.

You will regret the life you come very soon.

You're so foolish and senseless, dam!!
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by holllandis: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Parachoko:

Oloriburuku oloriibu.oloshi bastard .useless ,idiot ,bastard .armed robber
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Parachoko: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
holllandis:

And if Tinubu didn't order soldiers to shoot people at the toll gate, may you cry bitterly over your love ones very soon.

You're a very foolish person

You're the most foolish and most useless person I have come across on Nairaland.
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by shortIGBOman: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Parachoko:

Ok. I wanted to know your view as regards your statement. But you are correct. I've said this time without number. This election is between APC and PDP. Labour Party and Peter Obi just dey catch cruise online. By renting crowd and propagating lies.

When they claimed their Campaign office in Abuja was giving to Peter Obi by a Northerner. That is a big LIE. That can never happen. I am from North and I know this. They also claimed a Fulani Man in Taraba gift Peter Obi 50 Cows and a plot of Land in Kaduna. They went online and stole some random pictures. Thank God, the young man came across the news and he dispute their claims.

These are just few amongst hundreds of lies Peter Obi and his IPOB campaign team have been dishing out.

Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Get2Meks(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Wicked Wike should learn to choose his fight wisely...You can't be fighting at home and abroad,you will eventually tire out quickly.

This wawulence is a marathon and not a sprint!
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Parachoko: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Ok. I wanted to know your view as regards your statement. But you are correct. I've said this time without number. This election is between APC and PDP. Labour Party and Peter Obi just dey catch cruise online. By renting crowd and propagating lies.

When they claimed their Campaign office in Abuja was giving to Peter Obi by a Northerner. That is a big LIE. That can never happen. I am from North and I know this. They also claimed a Fulani Man in Adamawa gift Peter Obi 100 Cows. They went online and stole some random pictures. Thank God, the young man came across the news and he dispute their claims.

These are just few amongst hundreds of lies Peter Obi and his IPOB campaign team have been dishing out.
Peter Obi supporters is mostly made up of IPOB supporters.

Check most of Obi supporters even on Nairaland, they are the same people who have been calling Nigeria a Zoo since 2015.
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by shortIGBOman: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi supporters is mostly made up of IPOB supporters.

Check most of Obi supporters even on Nairaland, they are the same people who have been calling Nigeria a Zoo since 2015.

True.
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Alphasoar(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
asanausana91:
Wike personally removed the former chairman because he want to be president. The north know how they are playing their politics.
This time we around we have the BVAS , no governor can decide how his state vote.

Edo and Delta is enough for Atiku to win the coming election. The whole north is for Atiku!
Lol, you are new to politics i guess but nice take tho
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Alphasoar(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
einsteine:

It is rumored (Premium Times carried the news/rumor) that a post dated resignation letter was signed.

There is a possibility that Atiku doesn't win the elections, that's why Ayu wants to wait till after the elections.
Lol, are they not confident of winning?
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Rebirth212: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Wike should go and seat down joor.

Wike is pained bcuz after 2023...... B4 U will hear anything about wi...... or...... ke nah till after 3 or 4 Years
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by ZombieTAMER: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Parachoko:
Anything that will ruin the PDP chance is fine for me

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

I'm highly disappointed at this boy comment.

I wander what I have done to warrant this kind of curse.

I can assure you, your curse is for you and your family.

I promise you, you will cry over your love ones soon for.

Cowards always writing trash online

This is how you brought Buhari

yet you are not done

you are only doing yourself

Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by drololaaof: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
If Wike had won the presidential ticket what would have happen? He should remember Abacha and his aids that want to kill Diya but God intervene. February 2023 he will know that his followers today are his staunch enemy. Noise maker . The north will deal with him ruthlessly.
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Parachoko: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

This is how you brought Buhari

Can you show me evidence I supported Buhari?

Ive never been a fan of Buhari.
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by virginchaser(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
The most painful part of the whole scenario is that madam Peace is not saying anything to checkmate Wike.
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Biletaste(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
sleek214:
He the gods want to kill, they 1st make mad. Wike is on the part of self destruction both politically and otherwise

What is it called. Paran....d
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by holllandis: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Parachoko:
And if Tinubu didn't order soldiers to shoot people at the toll gate, may you cry bitterly over your love ones very soon.

You're a very foolish person

You're the most foolish and most useless person I have come across on Nairaland.

You are a fool
Dem swear for your family oh
Oloshi alakori
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Tareq1105: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
Dapson73:
Ride on governor general.

Wike doesn't know Hausa Fulani people. They're just taking it easy with him bcoz PDP Atiku need Rivers money and votes.

After the election, I bet you Wike will be thrown into the dustbin. He doesn't know Atiku. Hausa Fulani don't like being humbled as Wike has done to Atiku. I don't know anyone that has humbled Atiku like this.

Quote me after the election if Atiku win "Nothing for Wike" and I'm sure Wike knows.
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Effime442: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
This is a pure definition of illiteracy because I cannot really imagine a common governor in a state just because he has some money to steal to his pocket now feel that is a god over everybody as for me something serious best known to God alone is wrong with this man
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Enwhen(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
ZUBY77:
Those of you blaming WIKE are really stuppid.

WIKE asked that since Atiku bought presidential candidate, PDP chairman must resign and return to the south. Is this too much to ask?

That's not the main issue... It is too late for the PDP to start setting committee or interim committee for Their chairmanship and other positions , cos of the chairman resign , other position would also be readjusted to suit the new zoning pattern ...it's too late , before December , it would be clear on where Wike stand ...Gov Wike heart is out of PDP , but he stucked cos he can't join APC , else he becomes Amaechi part2 in APC and Ameachi would not waste time to immediately move to PDP quickly.... APC would find it difficult to sustain a legacy in the SouthSouth
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by asanausana91: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Alphasoar:

Lol, you are new to politics i guess but nice take tho
you no go understand. Just Mark my account you will see what I am telling you.
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Bimpe29: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Haba, Mr Project! This is too uncomplimentary. Too be talkative, noisy and saucy is a serious drawback and unbecoming of your personality.
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Voice100: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
Toh! Oga crusher ��
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by Chinedum300: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Tell wike that Nigerian's politician didn't favour him at all...let him go and sleep to avoid regretting his errors at last....youths are waiting for him most especially handling over governorship winner....
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by stacyadams: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Parachoko:

Lol APC that stopped itself with their failed leadership style.. Unless they use rigging ,make them just forget that seat. grin
Re: Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus by SlavaUkraini: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Kim Jung Wike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Traffic Lights At The 11th Hour / Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.