Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM (2878 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Michelle70(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin insult Ladies in public and drool over big breast privately.

We that do not insult ladies are considered simps.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by God1000(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Don't mind those dimwits

2 Likes

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by EIeyigidigan: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
infolenka see wetin you cause grin

1 Like

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Sh4d0w: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
I am speechless. I have been for the past 4-5 threads created about this matter grin
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Kollins11: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Op you lied. Those were SIMPs who sent her PMs

I can NEVER and I will NEVER send any useless Nigerian girl PM. Infact If you're a female nairalander and I have sent you PM before or even follow you, Please quote me and proof me wrong.

Nigerian girls are usel*ss.. All of them.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Sh4d0w: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
Op you lied. Those were simps who sent her PMs

I can never and I will never send any useless Nigerian girl PMs. Infact If you're a female nairalander and I have sent you PM before or even follow you, Please quote me and proof me wrong.

angry
Kollins11:
Op you lied. Those were simps who sent her PMs

I can never and I will never send any useless Nigerian girl PMs. Infact If you're a female nairalander and I have sent you PM before or even follow you, Please quote me and proof me wrong.

Not all angry

6 Likes

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sh4d0w:
angry Not all angry
Get used to all this bullshit baby. That's how most men are here. They say all Nigerian girls are useless, all of them but act like dumbos in their dm.

6 Likes

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Michelle70(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sh4d0w:
angry Not all angry
get ready to be tagged a simp grin
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Sh4d0w: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Thonia69:
Get used to all this bullshit baby. That's how most men are here. They say all Nigerian girls are useless, all of them but act like dumbos in their dm.
hehe true grin

3 Likes

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Sh4d0w: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:
get ready to be tagged a simp grin
Ain't nothing wrong with it grin

1 Like

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Savedday: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
This is what we are trying to warn all this SIMP about.

That 9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by toujurs: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Redpill in the mud grin, who is the fool deleting all the thread on dorcas, wtf angry

1 Like

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
toujurs:
Redpill in the mud grin, who is the fool deleting all the thread on dorcas, wtf angry
you noticed it right
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Magnoliaa(f): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Una go milk this matter dry. grin Anyway, there are screenshots for future references. I expect this thread to be deleted too.

1 Like

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by SeaTrade(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
There are some truths in the movement,however some bitter ,frustrated guys In it bastardise it with their arrogance.
Men can't Do without women ,likewise women can't do without men.Both parties are to coexist together for life to work.
Where a lot of people find issues is understanding how to deal with the other gender.
Women are great tools if you understand them,they will give you access(use this well and create comfort/wealth for yourself) even to your fellow men on a platter that on a normal day you dare not go close to or be caught alive 10miles close to them unless you've gone through the ranks to eat at their table.
Learn how to use them and you will see yourself achieving great things in record time.
But if you continue your woman hating and arrogance in your cubicle thinking you're little voice too matters then sorry,you go dey that trench for a long time.
I normally don't put mouth in this their women bashing and extreme theories,but I just felt like educating an aspiring mind today.
Cheers.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by haabidah666: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Redpill in the mod cheesy
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Fred166: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
Some female monikers on nairaland are fake. It's a male that's behind some of these female monikers.

2 Likes

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Sucre6: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Am a hard core red piller and I don't send dms to no one here. red pill get level, i have got many pretty pvssy in real life here doing my every bidding to be online sending girls pm. That's straight up stupid,
Kids everywhere here, 99.9% girls here are just a typical werey way dey disguise with hairy balls, so when next you sending a dm here, just know that a dude with black hairy balls is at the other end, don't be fooled

Spits and walks outa thread sad
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by jedisco(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
SeaTrade:
There are some truths in the movement,however some bitter ,frustrated guys In it bastardise it with their arrogance.
Men can't Do without women ,likewise women can't do without men.Both parties are to coexist together for life to work.
Where a lot of people find issues is understanding how to deal with the other gender.
Women are great tools if you understand them,they will give you access(use this well and create comfort/wealth for yourself) even to your fellow men on a platter that on a normal day you dare not go close to or be caught alive 10miles close to them unless you've gone through the ranks to eat at their table.
Learn how to use them and you will see yourself achieving great things in record time.
But if you continue your woman hating and arrogance in your cubicle thinking you're little voice too matters then sorry,you go dey that trench for a long time.
I normally don't put mouth in this their women bashing and extreme theories,but I just felt like educating an aspiring mind today.
Cheers.

Are you not the one who listed the number of underage girls you've supposedly with like it was an achievement? And same person who described women as 'useless'?
Calling a women tools says so much about your thinking faculty
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Nonexisting: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
If those boys sent her PM strictly to fucck her, then I don't see why anyone should be talking rubbish. I saw those pictures and truth be told, the vaginarian is the type I like to fucck but I knew better than to look for pussy online. Apart from the big breast, she could have body odor or her vagina may be dirty and her armpit full of hairs. For these reasons, I don't seek pussies online anymore. If not, I would have sent her PM to negotiate price with her and you feminist wannabe can wail till eternity, I won't give a fucck. The people I have problem with are the simps that were licking her ass on that thread pretending to be giving her advice and offering her help.

8 Likes

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
SeaTrade:
Cheers.
True talk.. some truths but the way some frustrated guys have successfully hijacked it. It's now same as Nairaland feminists movement filled with bitter ladies that have been used, tossed around and sheged .

Except for a very select few who know what they're doing. The rest are loud, frustrated, blind and stupid niggaz

1 Like

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Nelllson: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Dorcas should have scam all those 600+ foolish men that sent her PM.
She should have collected 1k each from all those men.

1 Like

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by SeaTrade(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
jedisco:

Are you not the one who listed the number of underage girls you've supposedly with like it was an achievement? And same person who described women as 'useless'?
Calling a women tools says so much about your thinking faculty
Me call women useless?
You sure say you know me so?
Yes,everyone is a tool,not just women.
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fred166:
Some female monikers on nairaland are fake. It's a male that's behind some of these female monikers.
Plenty and they spring up everyday causing mischief between the genders to cause traffic. It's part of the forums strategy.

2 Likes

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Fred166: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
killmods:

Plenty and they spring up everyday causing mischief between the genders to cause traffic. It's part of the forums strategy.
Everyone should be very careful. Most of these people they send pm to are scammers and ritualist in disguise.

4 Likes

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by SeaTrade(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
killmods:

True talk.. some truths but the way some frustrated guys have successfully hijacked it. It's now same as Nairaland feminists movement filled with bitter ladies that have been used, tossed around and sheged .

Except for a very select few who know what they're doing. The rest are loud, frustrated, blind and stupid niggaz
fact!

1 Like

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Magnoliaa(f): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
killmods:

oh wow a beautiful summation
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

oh wow a beautiful summation
Lol... Magnoliaa I take God beg u.. i no fit fight oo smiley
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by techWriter3: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Not all

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That Weird Thing About You? / Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately / I Want To Live My Life Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.