Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police (946 Views)

Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) / EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Whatsapp Group Identifies Names Of Nairalanders To Be Banned / Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by APCNGN: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Just came across this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by Malory: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Everything about Tinubu is thuggery.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by Trinitycian: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
I suggest all sane Nigerians should report their numbers

3 Likes

Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by Abdul05: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Zombiedients are filled with lies.. grin cheesy

Stop this propaganda campaign it won't take you any where... cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by Seefinish: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Demented Deji the cashactivist won't talk about this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by arejibadz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kabaka and Mc olumo endorsed tinubu so what are you expecting?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by michelz: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
I don't blame Nigerian politicians; they know that some Nigerians are so so dumb to the extent that they will use their own hands and ensure that they themselves suffer.
I remember during the early periods of Buhari's presidency, how a lot of people stole their neighbours' Amala, soup, etc. just to survive. Those were the same people that voted for Buhari against all warning and some of whom are still rooting for Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by Trinitycian: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
Abdul05:
Zombiedients are filled with lies.. grin cheesy

Stop this propaganda campaign it won't take you any where... cheesy grin

All of you plotting evil against the opposition will be reported, arrested and prosecuted. We're still compiling all the receipts.

3 Likes

Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by drlateef: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
arejibadz:

Just like IPOB terrorists and yahoo boys endorsed Obituary.
Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by drlateef: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
michelz:
I don't blame Nigerian politicians; they know that some Nigerians are so so dumb to the extent that they will use their own hands and ensure that they themselves suffer.
I remember during the early periods of Buhari's presidency, how a lot of people stole their neighbours' Amala, soup, etc. just to survive. Those were the same people that voted for Buhari against all warning and some of whom are still rooting for Tinubu.

Yes Tinubu is a different person. Far better!!!
Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by etrouble: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
I thought you are ready for it, aren't you?
Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by etrouble: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Trinitycian:
I suggest all sane Nigerians should report their numbers

What can you do to us? I thought you threatened Reno Omokirikiri, Femi Kuti, aren't you ready for disaster then? Be prepared, it's going to be war
Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by etrouble: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
arejibadz:

Expect tbe worst. It's going to get really really hot. So it is only on Twitter and Facebook and Instagram that you can threaten people, time to put your threats into action, you are now running to the Police.

You started it on Social Media, he have started planning for it in real life

We will show you by actions whom the owners of Lagos are. This however will not be the first time you will be running out of Yoruba land, you did it in 1993, you also did it earlier in 1967. So, be prepared to run out of Lagos again in 2023.

It's going to get really really hot
Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by Karlovych: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
embarassed As a proud Drugnibu urchin, those reporting them to the police are cowards and enemies of Nigeria

I plan to go back to my village in Benue this Christmas but I've realized that I need to save my 30k zombie stipend for 3 months to be able to afford the flight ticket because traveling by road is no longer a viable option all thanks to Buhari and APC, local man has seen enough at the gate and is tired.

2 Likes

Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by Trinitycian: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
etrouble:

What can you do to us? I thought you threatened Reno Omokirikiri, Femi Kuti, aren't you ready for disaster then? Be prepared, it's going to be war

Show proof where I threatened them
Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by loosecanon50(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
So their thuggery has reached WhatsApp groups? BATstards sinking to lower lows everyday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police by etrouble: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2022
loosecanon50:
So their thuggery has reached WhatsApp groups? BATstards sinking to lower lows everyday.

Calling your parents their true names

(1) (Reply)

Caricature Arts By An Obi Supporter / Peter Obi Presidential Ambition Will Only Create Enmity Between Igbos / LP Won't Win A Single Polling Unit Here In Kwara-Solace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.