Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion - Nairaland / General (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion (32260 Views)

The Roundtable Lekki 2023 Is Here Again. / What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) / The Biggest Online Discussion Forum In Ghana Goes Live.check it out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
AmazonTopaz:
@bold, this is similar to what I just gave in my response to folake4u. This is what Germaine Greer warned about. Lol cheesy you have a solid argument.

Activist Topaz! 😎😎

Your points have been duly noted. Thank you very much for your contribution. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by cococandy(f): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Words on marble. I admire your intellectual submissions. kiss
I’m flattered smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Klass99 did you offend the anti spam bot?
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
The whole concept of feminity after feminism came up because women were seeing how women were ripped off in a Nigerian setting for being too independent. So, I can't blame these women that chose to be eternal damsels in distress. It gets things done and ot saves them money too.

What I have come to realise is, a different concept works in Nigeria. Every single time I have seen women who overplayed their independence get the shorter end of the stick. I don't know of abroad, but in Nigeria, I endorse these teachings. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by babythug(f): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2023
@folake4u how are things?

Just to find out , are there any online mediation centres/panels/courts in Nigeria? I have a family matter that has been unresolved for a long time , I’m looking for a means to resolve things independently.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2023
babythug:
@folake4u how are things?

Just to find out , are there any online mediation centres/panels/courts in Nigeria? I have a family matter that has been unresolved for a long time , I’m looking for a means to resolve things independently.

Hello Mama. I'm good. How about you?

Yes actually. Even regular courts fix virtual hearing proceedings.

The Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC) of which I'm an Associate-Member has a Family Mediation Centre. It can be hybrid proceedings; either physical or virtual. They have branches all over Nigeria too. Their Lagos Chapter is https://icmclagos.org/

The Lagos Multi Door Courthouse (LMDC) is also great! https://lagosmultidoor.org/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by babythug(f): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
folake4u:

Hello Mama. I'm good. How about you?

Yes actually. Even regular courts fix virtual hearing proceedings.

The Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC) of which I'm an Associate-Member has a Family Mediation Centre. It can be hybrid proceedings; either physical or virtual. They have branches all over Nigeria too. Their Lagos Chapter is https://icmclagos.org/

The Lagos Multi Door Courthouse (LMDC) is also great! https://lagosmultidoor.org/

Thanks for this! I’d read through and message you for some advice if you don’t mind πŸ™πŸ½ please
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
babythug:

Thanks for this! I’d read through and message you for some advice if you don’t mind πŸ™πŸ½ please

You're welcome. No problem at all.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Geminita: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
Folake4u - My baby Jollof

Please, Do Lawyers have consciences?
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Geminita:
Folake4u - My baby Jollof

Please, Do Lawyers have consciences?

Gem Gem baby.

Yes na. Why do you ask though?
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Geminita: 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
folake4u:

Gem Gem baby.

Yes na. Why do you ask though?

If you are defending a criminal (knowing fully well that he/she committed the crime), how do you feel about it?

Nothing o. I am just thinking ni grin
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Geminita:

If you are defending a criminal (knowing fully well that he/she committed the crime), how do you feel about it?

Nothing o. I am just thinking ni grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lmao. You're so funny.

Well, the Nigerian courts says you're innocent until proven guilty.

And also, the "accused person" has rights to a legal representative irrespective of the fact that he committed a crime.

A Lawyer has the duty to represent a client even if he/she knows the true facts of the case. We're just performing our professional duty. grin
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Congrats on your result and internship, Geminita. Keep the flag flying. πŸ’•πŸ’•

Congrats my darling sisitito01 on your result too. Your dreams will come true.πŸ’œπŸ’œ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Geminita: 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
folake4u:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lmao. You're so funny.

Well, the Nigerian courts says you're innocent until proven guilty.

And also, the "accused person" has rights to a legal representative irrespective of the fact that he committed a crime.

A Lawyer has the duty to represent a client even if he/she knows the true facts of the case. We're just performing our professional duty. grin

Ehn ehn. I know. I was just wondering if you guys have consciences πŸ˜‚.

Are there cases that you won't ever defend?

I even saw a funny tweet. Check it out 🀣

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Geminita: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
folake4u:
Congrats on your result and internship, Geminita. Keep the flag flying. πŸ’•πŸ’•
.πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Thank you, Baby Jollof ❀

Congratulations, Sisitito01 ❀. Don't worry, we are getting there, my sportsman. I remember how they used to tell us that we are all "Sportsmen" irrespective of our gender grin

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Geminita:

Ehn ehn. I know. I was just wondering if you guys have consciences πŸ˜‚.

Are there cases that you won't ever defend?

I even saw a funny tweet. Check it out 🀣

Hahaha. So you wanted to mean that I don't have conscience abi? πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well, it depends on the Lawyer. Some lawyers reject briefs. There are briefs I'd reject though.

Lmao. The Lawyer was Cross examining the witness na. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It is just part of trial process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Geminita:

Thank you, Baby Jollof ❀

You're welcome my darling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Geminita: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
folake4u:

Hahaha. So you wanted to mean that I don't have conscience abi? πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well, it depends on the Lawyer. Some lawyers reject briefs. There are briefs I'd reject though.

Lmao. The Lawyer was Cross examining the witness na. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It is just part of trial process.

I know you have conscience joor. grin cheesy

I like the response of the witness grin
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Geminita:

I know you have conscience joor. grin cheesy

I like the response of the witness grin

Ehen oh. cheesy

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Lookatew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by sisitito01(f): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
Geminita:

Thank you, Baby Jollof ❀

Congratulations, Sisitito01 ❀. Don't worry, we are getting there, my sportsman. I remember how they used to tell us that we are all "Sportsmen" irrespective of our gender grin

Hi Geminita! Thank you so much! Amen! We sure are!
It's been a long, long time. I have been looking for diary for months. I don't know how and why I didn't see it (hides face). Just went through your diary and I want to say a big congratulations on your result, you're an efiwe o. This is just the beginning for us including our mama, folake4u. May we continue to soar higher and higher. Amen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by sisitito01(f): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
folake4u:

Congrats my darling sisitito01 on your result too. Your dreams will come true.πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Thank you, my mama. Thank you for your encouragement and support over the years. You are also a part of my story and this feat. Thank you. God bless you for me.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
sisitito01:

Thank you, my mama. Thank you for your encouragement and support over the years. You are also a part of my story and this feat. Thank you. God bless you for me.

You're welcome, my baby. We will definitely EMERGE!

It's small something jor. All thanks be to God.

Amen. πŸ’•πŸ˜Š

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Geminita: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
sisitito01:

Hi Geminita! Thank you so much! Amen! We sure are!
It's been a long, long time. I have been looking for diary for months. I don't know how and why I didn't see it (hides face). Just went through your diary and I want to say a big congratulations on your result, you're an efiwe o. This is just the beginning for us including our mama, folake4u. May we continue to soar higher and higher. Amen.

Oh, maybe because of the new name. And I was away for a while. I was wondering why you haven't been updating your dairy too. I am glad you're back

Amen cheesy. Thank you ❀. You are a scholar too.

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
cc: Folake4u

Job update.

How you see am?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Magnoliaa:
cc: Folake4u

Job update.

How you see am?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I meet all the requirements but is he a fine dark man?😌

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
folake4u:
I meet all the requirements but is he a fine dark man?😌

Me, I nor know o. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I just say make I do something for the sisterhood. 🀭

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (54) (Reply)

Advantages & Disadvantages Of Living Alone / 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.