Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,774 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

What Is The Best Way To Start Affiliate Marketing? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Best Way To Start Affiliate Marketing? (285 Views)

4 Truthful Reasons Why You Should Not Start Affiliate Marketing. / The Best Site To Start Affiliate Marketing / How to start Affiliate Marketing Worldwide and How To Sell Ebooks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Start Affiliate Marketing? by offorak: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Start with basic education.

There are tons of free educational videos available on YouTube that you can watch.

Thus, there is no need to go for any paid courses yet, especially if you are a newbie.

Here is a list of questions that I encourage you to find their answers to.

What is affiliate marketing?
How does affiliate marketing work?
What are the most basic tools that I need to start my affiliate marketing journey?
How do you get paid buyer traffic?
How to get free buyer traffic ?

You do not need to know the "complete" answers to them.

The questions are just there to get you thinking.

It is very important to know what questions to ask, so that you will know what answers to search for.

But,

Beware of analysis paralysis.

Many people make the mistake of trying to learn as much as they can without actually doing the work.

I will give you an example to illustrate my point.

Let’s say you want to learn how to cycle.

Will you go to the library to read up on cycling, or will you just go to the bicycle store to grab your bike?

Well, you will need to do some research on what gears to get and where the nearest bike store is.

After that, get on that freaking bicycle and start pedaling!

Guess what , i have an e- book has answered everything for you today….

Message me 09132636630

(1) (Reply)

Exposed ! How To Identify Online Businesses In Nigeria That Will Crash / Buhari’s Govt Notorious For Reneging On Agreements — ASUU / LU PG Entrance Exam Answer Key 2022 For 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.