Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? (3851 Views)

He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2011
Okay! so on my way back home for the summer holiday, I met this guy on the flight. He happened to be sitting next to me. I heard him ranting and raving on the phone telling someone he had to pay for excess luggage and what not. I am the kind of person who always want to start up conversations with strangers,  all in a bid to break loneliness,  especially on long flights,so we got talking. We kept each other company, talking about random stuffs since he was coming from Ireland,  and I from Canada (We met in Amsterdam, since I flew with KLM). Anyway, our journey came to an end and we exchanged phone numbers. He calls me regularly and messages me also. He never fails to add pet names like "darling" "sugar" "love" to the text messages he sends to me. We met on two occasions (in an eatery of course) and only today he told me that he wanted us to be "LOVERS" that he was strongly in love with me and all the rubbish he was spitting. jeez!!!! WTF?? Is this how Nigerian men fall in love??
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by BABE3: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2011
lol-- You never jam. 9ja men for you! grin

I'm surprised he didn't tell you he loves you on the flight.

I don't know why they can't just be blunt and honest! If he wants y'all to "hook-up", why can't he just say/show it?

I guess saying "I love you" works for them.

Anyways---so do you love him?  grin

Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by 9jafetish(f): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
oh my nigerian men, i advice you to run as far away from him as you can. all he wants is sex from you,he wants a sex body
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by owo2390(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
That's how some men fall in love. It doesn't depend on the nationality.

Men who fall like this are those who haven't being in a lot of relationships and don't understand their feelings. He might genuinely think he's in love with you or just thinks saying he loves you might propel you to love him back. Or it might lead you to sleep with him.

And some men fail to differentiate between[b] like[/b] and[b] love[/b]. They think both words are the same.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by eghost247(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
BABE!:

lol-- You never jam. 9ja men for you! grin

I'm surprised he didn't tell you he loves you on the flight.

I don't know why they can't just be blunt and honest! If he wants y'all to "hook-up", why can't he just say/show it?

I guess saying "I love you" works for them.

Anyways---so do you love him?  grin

hahahaha another Thread Bashing 9ja Men @poster u shouldnt rule out the possiblity that a guy can fall in love with u in less than 2weeks
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by BABE3: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2011
owo2390:

That's how some men fall in love. It doesn't depend on the nationality.

Men who fall like this are those who haven't being in a lot of relationships and don't understand their feelings. He might genuinely think he's in love with you or just thinks saying he loves you might propel you to love him back. Or it might lead you to sleep with him.

SMHTIFOMN (shaking my head till it falls off my neck).

eghost247:

hahahaha another Post Bashing 9ja Men

You must be joking.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by HighChief4(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2011
He might truly love you, all you need to do is just watch his actions. Love does not take ages
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by MrsChima(f): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2011
He just wants to Bleep you. Tell him you only accept cash and cashier checks.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by eghost247(m): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

He just wants to bleep you. Tell him you only accept cash and cashier checks.
and why u ruling out the possiblity that he just might be in love with the Chick
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by MrsChima(f): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2011
eghost247:

and why u ruling out the possiblity that he just might be in love with the Chick

And why are YOU ruling out the possibility that he just might wants to Bleep the chick?
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by eghost247(m): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

And why are YOU ruling out the possibility that he just might wants to bleep the chick?
well u shouldnt have told her he just wants to Bleep her are u saying that a human being cannot fall in love with another in less than a Month
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by MrsChima(f): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2011
eghost247:

well u shouldnt have told her he just wants to Bleep her are u saying that a human being cannot fall in love with another in less than a Month

If that's what I was saying I would have said it. I said HE just wants to Bleep her NOT SPEAKING for anyone else.

Maybe those who fell in love with someone in a month will testify until then it is all hearsay.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by BABE3: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

And why are YOU ruling out the possibility that he just might wants to bleep the chick?  

Bless your soul.

Plus I don't blame them for using the "I love you" lines. It works for them--bunch of naive/gullible babes.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

He just wants to bleep you.  Tell him you only accept cash and cashier checks.  

I know aye? I am sure that is all he wants to do oo, once he sees my punny, he will take to his heels! Also, whenever we are talking over the phone or even during our face to face encounters, he would always say things that allude to sex or sex related issues! At some point I started thinking he was perverted. God help us women oo.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by MrsChima(f): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2011
BABE!:

Bless your soul.

Plus I don't blame them for using the "I love you" lines. It works for them--bunch of naive/gullible babes.

LMAO grin grin

Why do I feel like you are performing exorcism on me? angry embarassed

I agree with you suga. It is sad for those girls.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by MMM2(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2011
op
dat guy is a bronze digger. undecided
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by eghost247(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2011
naijasexy:

I know aye? I am sure that is all he wants to do oo,  once he sees my punny, he will take to his heels! Also, whenever we are talking over the phone or even during our face to face encounters, he would always say things that allude to sex or sex related issues! At some point I started thinking he was perverted. God help us women oo.
and if u knew why did u choose to post your problem here
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by owo2390(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2011
lol it's settled then.

The guy just wants A.S.S
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by MrsChima(f): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2011
naijasexy:

I know aye? I am sure that is all he wants to do oo,  once he sees my punny, he will take to his heels! Also, whenever we are talking over the phone or even during our face to face encounters, he would always say things that allude to sex or sex related issues! At some point I started thinking he was perverted. God help us women oo.

There you go!  Now Eghost thought I was just shooting the breeze which I wasn't.  I am good at reading people and taking in other factors.  This guy just wants to Bleep and trust me if a man into you SEX wouldn't be the main course topic.  

Come here closernow that don't mean he is not thinking about it but if he into you he will get to know you in all areas of your life and not just your toto.  TRUST ME.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by BABE3: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
naijasexy:

I know aye? I am sure that is all he wants to do oo,  once he sees my punny, he will take to his heels! Also, whenever we are talking over the phone or even during our face to face encounters, he would always say things that allude to sex or sex related issues! At some point I started thinking he was perverted. God help us women oo.

LOL--- I knew it. Ati ko ifa nle, ifa ti n se.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by coogar: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
naijasexy:

and what if he's genuine?
one month is long enough for a man to be in love.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
eghost247:

and if u knew why did u choose to post your problem here

Abeg hold it! So even if I think I have the right answers or total knowledge about something, is it wrong to ask other people just to hear different opinions? That's why you guys dont improve. mtchew.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by eghost247(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

There you go!  Now Eghost thought I was just shooting the breeze which I wasn't.  I am good at reading people and taking in other factors.  This guy just wants to bleep and trust me if a man into you SEX wouldn't be the main course topic.  

Come here closernow that don't mean he is not thinking about it but if he into you he will get to know you in all areas of your life and not just your toto.  TRUST ME.
But please Mrs Chima what do u advice the poster to do if really the guys feeling is true and what do u think about someone falling in love in just 1month
if he falls for her 10months later can u enlighten us on what diffrence it makes
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2011
@OP!
He telling you that CRAP is PREPOSTEROUS! Pls be reminded that there is a HUGE RIFT btw LUST, LUV and LOVE! Use ya HEAD! smiley
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by eghost247(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2011
naijasexy:

Abeg hold it! So even if I think I have the right answers or total knowledge about something, is it wrong to ask other people just to hear different opinions? That's why you guys dont improve. mtchew.
Abeg Park Well now am putting this question to u Naijasexy what would u do if truely he is in love with in just one month
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by MrsChima(f): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2011
Babe and NaijaSexy

For some strange reason, SOME men think women in general are CLUELESS and can't see through glass.

You can tell what type of guy you are dealing if you just LISTEN AND PAY ATTENTION. This is where too many women fails and end up on the MISSING list.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2011
Where tha HELL is CLAREMONT when you need him?! undecided
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by MrsChima(f): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
eghost247:

But please Mrs Chima what do u advice the poster to do if really the guys feeling is true and what do u think about someone falling in love in just 1month
if he falls for her 10months later can u enlighten us on what diffrence it makes

I will tell you what. I will advise Naijasexy to give the guy a chance and I am willing to bet you some nairas that in one month from today she will be on this thread saying she been bleeped and duped.

It is possible for a man to love a woman in short time I won't say a month but in short time but I DO KNOW that love take time and harder to rid but LUST ARE QUICK as an one minute orgasm.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2011
Okay, I am going to write on here the most recent message he sent to me.

"Hi Angel, I must confess this time that i love you so much, I have been waiting for this conviction in my heart, and I think I have now, because I feel something is missing inside of me if I do not get or hear a word from you in a day. Cynthia (my name), please do bear in mind that i love you so so much, I did not want to do this through text (the toasting  grin) but I can no longer fight these emotions and feeling that i have for you , bear in mind that you deserve more than this, and I am still going to make up to you, you capture a vital part of my life, and I am beginning to miss you each passing day. You are so precious to me, but I cannot explain what is so special about you, it it is humbleness, the sweet sexy voice, all of this I cannot place my heart on, but i want you to know that I am in love with you and please do not tell me NO. Because that will KILL me. After all said, I still love you, please give me a chance, WAITING FOR YOU WORD."
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by BABE3: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Babe and NaijaSexy

For some strange reason, SOME men think women in general are CLUELESS and can't see through glass.  

You can tell what type of guy you are dealing if you just LISTEN AND PAY ATTENTION.  This is where too many women fails and end up on the MISSING list.  

Yh--they do.

Preach Sister!  Tell them Shawties falling for the "I love Yous"! Tell'em.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by eghost247(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2011
naijasexy:

Okay, I am going to write on here the most recent message he sent to me.

"Hi Angel, I must confess this time that i love you so much, I have been waiting for this conviction in my heart, and I think I have now, because I feel something is missing inside of me if I do not get or hear a word from you in a day. Cynthia (my name), please do bear in mind that i love you so so much, I did not want to do this through text (the toasting  grin) but I can no longer fight these emotions and feeling that i have for you , bear in mind that you deserve more than this, and I am still going to make up to you, you capture a vital part of my life, and I am beginning to miss you each passing day. You are so precious to me, but I cannot explain what is so special about you, it it is humbleness, the sweet sexy voice, all of this I cannot place my heart on, but i want you to know that I am in love with you and please do not tell me NO. Because that will KILL me. After all said, I still love you, please give me a chance, WAITING FOR YOU WORD."
dude just might be pouring his heart out to u sad that he gets to be treated like thrash
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by BABE3: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2011
eghost247:

dude just might be pouring his heart out to u sad that he gets to be treated like thrash

Pls do you mind keeping quiet.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? / 2go Babe Wey I Invite To My Village For Xmas And New Year / Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.