Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

You Will Never Do This Again Ever! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Will Never Do This Again Ever! (276 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Never Do This Again Ever! by Tb222(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2022
I mean this story is horrific, it sent down a cold chill down my spine, this incident happened not too long ago.
Kalili was a teenager, who was into drugs, like he was neck deep, it gave him every satisfaction his young and curious heart wanted, until one day, one fateful day that will change the course of his Life forever, never in his life would he have imagined.
Now he grew up in a Christain home, but that didn't had any impact on life, he wanted to feel among, and the streets gave him prospects of all he ever wanted or so it seemed then came this fateful day a day he will never want to remember yet will and always be grateful for, a day that made him who he is today , a day that transformed him totally,and who knows another kalili might just
be opportuned to see this and suffer the same fate.
But trust me it is a fate worth suffering for,even it if means going to the darkest and deepest depth of Hell, a place of indescribable horrors and unimaginable terrors, of things lond dead that should not see the light of day , a place that is better forgotten.
Now mind you this video you this video i am about to share with you is an hour plus long, so it is better downloaded than watch, and if like me you struggle to hear an American talk, kindly tap the closed caption icon on the top of the screen in pause mode, and please do me a favour this video is not meant for you only, but as many as can who will spare a second to listen to this story, and who knows may be someone might just happen to have a chance to mend his ways, before he takes a next step which might see him wither away, and maybe help save him from this same fate, before he stumbles and alas ! It will be a second too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQGnThbVjzU

(1) (Reply)

Four Nuns Kidnapped In Southeast / A Short Story About Nigeria's Terror And Insecurity Pipeline. / Dozens Die As Canoes Capsize In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.