Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) (84853 Views)

Crossdresser Challenges Market Men Who Harassed Him For Dressing Like A Lady / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Hot Photos A Guy Dressing Like A Lady. Is He A Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2022
My aim of writing this article is not for shaking tables, or violence but to state the obvious and worrisome thread among Men who are fast turning FEMININE!

THERE IS HIGH RISE IN MEN FEMININE FASHION THREAD! AND THIS IS NO LONGER A JOKE angry

Gone are thoses days when Men where Men, where Men where Alpha Male, where Men behave, talked and dress like Men! Now we have GAYS, FEMININE MALE, CROSSDRESSERS!

But shout-out to the few Alpha-male who still maintains their manly ego and Nature, Guys who are not influenced by the new norms in our society today!

The testetorone hormones in men is depleting and fast being replaced by Ostrogen hormones!

Just yesterday, I read on a site, where a lady was complaining that her boyfriend is using her Mary Kay brown Powder and lip stick with her and she finds this awkward and irritating and she is considering a break up!
Guys now wearing different body piercing especially nose and ear piercing (how absurd embarassed) And gosh I hate men on hair bonnets angry!!! !!!

Men clothes are fast becoming Feminine and they seems to be cool with it. . . I am just scared for the future Generations of our Sons and brothers!

I am just a concerned lady, who finds this new change of fashion and lifestyle Awkward, Absurd and Not cool! Thanks!

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Currentblog: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2022
undecided Notin to say here, Thats his life fatancy.. He go meet am on judgment day.

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by slawomir: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2022
Damnnn niggar

This baby girl is confused

Now you acknowledge the need for real niggarz, red pillars and alpha male

297 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This baby girl is confused

Now you acknowledge the need for real niggarz, red pillars and alpha male

I only Appreciate Alpha male...Fvck Redpillars they are just confused, heartbroken and fraustrated boys!

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Corridon: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2022
Stop confusing simps and Gaybriels with real men.

243 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Corridon: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:

I only Appreciate Alpha male...Fvck Redpillars they are just confused, heartbroken and fraustrated boys!
Don't let me expose you.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by JASONjnr(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2022
There's a serious gender war and this is very annoying....

I will never send my child to either all boys school or only girls schools...... That's where this brainwashing begin and some will not buy into it while a whole lot will begin to practice it ...

Men dressing like women aren't just gay or crossdressers but weaklings and mentally dull.....

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
There's a serious gender war and this is very annoying....

I will never send my child to either all boys school or only girls schools...... That's where this brainwashing begin and some will not buy into it while a whole lot will begin to practice it ...

Men dressing like women aren't just gay or crossdressers but weaklings and mentally dull.....

You understand the whole scenerio dude! It's annoying and fast becoming a norms in our society! Social medias, Schools, organizations seems to be promoting and encouraging it! Soo pathetic!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
Don't let me expose you.
Abeg we need that exposure.

20 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2022
The future is female

7 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Felimax(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:

Respect, much respect! This comment of yours is legendary.

20 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Themainboy22: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2022
The truth is that to be Alpha and maintaining masculinity is expensive and can be a lonely road to walk through.

Hence we teach Men to be "stoic" (which every man is even supposed to be from birth). But due to how things has denegraded in our society today, we have plenty men who would rather opt for easy route (become feminine) rather than going the former way.

Funny enough, no feminine woman would like to be with a feminine man, even the the so called feminist. They would rather turn to lesbians.

Lastly, Op, if you've ever mocked the Redpillars here on NL, you are directly/indirectly promoting the so called gays and CDers. Therefore, I implore you keep quiet!.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2022
Sodomy, gomoric and all sorts of Perverseness spreading in various guise.

I Saw the news of the one that happened in a university in Enugu, where Young men made in the image of God decided to become sodomites in the guise of whatever name.

Nigeria should tread carefully! We are living in times where GOD is testing Mic of His wrath on Nations and People.

The leaders both in the federal and states should immediately quash such nonsense if we do not want the Destructions testing the mic on Europe , Nomerica and the rest of the world.

The Destruction of sodom and Gomorrah is not a fairy tale.
Don't Provoke this Great GOD. HE is Merciful, kind, loving and good. HE is also a Consuming Fire!!!! Be warned!!!

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by detectivejones: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2022
I feel this is just a trend and like others it'll pass.

5 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2022
It's fashion and new trend but it's annoying for an African man to dress like that so pathetic

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by slickbak(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2022
Some women brainwash weak minds into this.
They label it being woke, in touch with feminine side and social advancement.

The level of emotional fraud and blackmail by women who need control is alarming.

It’s heaven on earth for them when they have such victims to exploit.

19 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2022
Themainboy22:
The truth is that to be Alpha and maintaining masculinity is expensive and can be...

Na lie. Being masculine is dirt cheap.
These gays go the extra mile to look feminine.

B4 dem fix nails finish, I don baff wear polo enter street with pam.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Candidlady: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Lmao

So true

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by christianjoy(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2022
grin grin
You haven't seen anything yet cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by slickbak(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Seems he is explaining fine boy and not the masculinity you and I are aware of.
Some boys don’t grow to become men.

10 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2022
slickbak:

Seems he is explaining fine boy and not the masculinity you and I are aware of.

Fine boy no need makeup sef.
Fine boy go baff without cream, brush hair and look sweet on jeans and shirt.

If you need pink lips cream, makeup, body cream, hair finish & co to step out, you are not a fine boy.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2022
Lol... If only u guys can stop classifying all men as alpha male? Not everyone of us loves to trap ourselves into any personality type shït or fit ourselves into boxes of identities, personalities and groups etc. Some of us are much more than that and we are powerful and still don't need any bloody societal structure to feel safe...

That been said, It's just the way it is the world over u forgot to add those bleaching their skin and lips, those painting their nails too and apart from testosterone they also lack courage, strength, coordination even normal male libido... really sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Haha grin first time i see you commenting without your wickedness!

But you are right been gay or crossdresser is expensive tho.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2022
Felimax:

Respect, much respect! This comment of yours is legendary.
Lol Abi, that's the truth grin

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by slickbak(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Fine boy no need makeup sef.
Fine boy go baff without cream, brush hair and look sweet on jeans and shirt.

If you need pink lips cream, makeup, body cream, hair finish & co to step out, you are not a fine boy.
You get the picture

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Blue86(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2022
That's the west.
The ones who linger after progressiveness, where rubbish and stuff stems out from.

The ones who are not buying those western ideologies don't dress like that.

And the west is not a standard for judging masculinity.

Many of them are happy being Queers,trans, and peddle multiple gender philosophy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2022
The evils of feminism, wokeness and stuff.
Men should be men. Real men cannot be feminists. Ever. At best, egalitarian like my boo boo bear.
Feminised, cross dressing men are a disgrace to the penis that lies in between their legs.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2022
Blue86:
That's the west.
The ones who linger after progressiveness, where rubbish and stuff stems out from.

The ones who are not buying those western ideologies don't dress like that.

And the west is not a standard for judging masculinity.

Many of them are happy being Queers,trans, and peddle multiple gender philosophy.
Well this African, where we tends to imitates the western world either good or bad.

And I can tell you that this new fashion trend is fast becoming the new norms among our African men even Asians men are worst! So it's a global pandemic not limited to the western world only!

7 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm can you pls explain how Feminism contributes to this issue?
Edited. Scroll up.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Themainboy22: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

It is cheap to you/me but to this lots, it is expensive because they they are sufferin from inferiority complex. They think they may not get the required attention they would get, if they do make-up and all that.

Which is the irony because in most cases, what they end up getting is the "negative" attention.

7 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Natbrowny: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2022
According to George Bernard Shaw

Other planets are using earth as an insane asylum. They bring people from their place and dump them here for possible rehabilitation

All of us get small touch of craze. So if u feel say u no get small craze. U don well be that.
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2022
Toor.

Boya una go like to pick one. You cannot shame redpillers and condemn feminine men as you've done so.

There are plenty of compatible people in the real world to pick from sha. We'll all be fine in the end.

Lollittaa:
The evils of feminism, wokeness and stuff.
Men should be men. Real men cannot be feminists. Ever. At best, egalitarian like my boo boo bear.
Feminised, cross dressing men are a disgrace to the penis that lies in between their legs.

oh wow. nice. men should be men; men should also be egalitarian in thinking and in act... so basically, a man should see himself as being equal to other people of all kinds, which would kinda defeat the template of being a man? right. i think the logic is clear enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Guests Bare Cleavage At Lagos Wedding (Photos) / Perfume Lovers Come In! / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.