Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search (4059 Views)

Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search by dapachez: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
A contact sent this to me pls: A company placed an add on the internet for job seekers. A friend's sister went there today and discovered that d man is a ritualist. He uses Juju as well as force to detain people in his premises. Her narrow escape was a miracle. This is his address: Director General, The Institute of Administrative Management of Nigeria. Agboye close, Agboye estate\complex near UBA\UBN, opp. Iyana school bus stop. Ikosi Ketu. Lagos. Pls be careful n rebroadcast if u can. This is a true story pls.Here's the internet link:  for yourself. He is still recruiting. His deadline is 9th of August. U can help stop this evil and save someone's life.
http://onlinenigerianjobsvacancies..com/2011/08/institute-of-administrative-management.html
Pls be careful o.
Re: Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search by ayandee: 3:08am On Sep 24, 2011
Thank you very much for the information. I also got an invite this September but with this info I will definitely not attend. Please note that the so-called institute is now called Obare Institute of Management and Technology. If you receive an invite with the name Obare Institute, please turn it down.
Re: Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2011
@mod, pls put this on frontpage for ppl to beware.
Re: Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2011
mods pls do nt pay deaf ears to such sensitive info. Plssssssssssssss
Re: Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search by Godmother(f): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2011
I hope this DEVIL INCARNATE is caught and punished. May God help us all.
Re: Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search by stepo707: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2011
This is serious.The authorities should be notified and the man arrested.
The mod sud put this info on the frontpage so those tat got the invite would see what danger they are in.
Re: Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search by galatico(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2011
Thanks man for the Information, I've been there twice and am suppose to go there about two days ago but my spirit kept keeping me away from there. Thanks be to Jehovah, He's the mighty man in battle. He is the reason am alive today.
Re: Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search by vincent10(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2011
Why is the country like this. People taking advantage of the weak. Even ritualist now place advert for recruitment.
Re: Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search by vincent10(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2011
Why is the country like this. People taking advantage of the weak. Even ritualist now place advert for recruitment.
Re: Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search by anthoniaz(f): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2011
Na wa o!
@Poster,thanks 4 d info
Re: Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search by ayandee: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2011
Please put this on the front page so that applicants do not fall victim
Re: Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search by Kunlwal1000: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2011
Hmmmmmmm! What a country. But Those that always perpetrate such evils will meet their waterloo one day.
Re: Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search by ebose09: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
So ds man is still alive,he is usually called high chief,I once work for him them I was ignorant of his action then cos I just finished my school cert but he sexually harase his workers after he harase me a couple of time I had to live cos I cldnt work under dat condition.while is God allowing some1 like dat to live
Re: Attention Job Seekers Danger Of Job Search by egbebaba01(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2018
God help us in this country

(1) (Reply)

HARPS Vacancy For 12 Different Positions / I Need Direction! / Kpmg Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.