Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? (39247 Views)

See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) / See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by kals4luv990(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2022
Free..I have pear trees in my yard grin

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by Esquire08: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2022
mariahAngel:
All these for just 2k!? WoW! shocked

I just left the village a week ago. You could literally pick this on the floor everywhere. That one he said he bought for 2k can't be more than 1500

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by Adeplus: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!
Attached below is a picture of the pears I got for 2k in Ondo state. Is it a good buy or a I was cheated? How much will this quantity of pears cost in your area?

The pears are much, I can't eat them all. If there's any body interested in buying this, do let me know. Coconuts and plantains too.

I got the one in a plate for #150.

Please I want to buy as well how can I get to buy. Thank you.
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by Paulianfa(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2022
Pears in my area for that quantity is 5h, pears full everywhere here in Uyo.
My tummy is blocked because I dealt with it seriously this days...

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by Paulianfa(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2022
Grassroott:
Omo u are really lucky o.
I don't think u can get that amount of pear here in Benin

Lucky? Hmmmm that's pears is 500 in our area
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by mariahAngel(f): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2022
Paulianfa:
Pears in my area for that quantity is 5h, pears full everywhere here in Uyo.
My tummy is blocked because I dealt with it seriously this days...

Are you sure? cheesy
I ask because according to 2saviourfriday9, things (food items especially) are super expensive in Uyo.

If he were the op, I'm sure he would've claimed those ube were sold to him for about #10,000 or even more sef. undecided
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by mariahAngel(f): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2022
Esquire08:

I just left the village a week ago. You could literally pick this on the floor everywhere. That one he said he bought for 2k can't be more than 1500

In my town, they're so valued that even though the trees are literally everywhere, they still don't sell them cheap.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by Ballwick(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2022
Everything for that bag go cost like 12k for lag
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2022
Integrafamoo:

It is too small for 2k based on your assertion. 3 for 100Naira implies 60 for 2k. What he bought is less than 30.

Check those pictures of a sack full of pears all for 2k, its definitely more than 60 pcs.
And those in the plate, she got for 150 per plate.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by tonididdy(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2022
kowema:

This pear go slap tire.
Lol.
I love them big, pale blue, rough and oily.
I like when they are just starting to grow moulds tongue
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by real777(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
In my compound in Benin City, I have given away 40 litters of rubber paint filled with pear free. Looking at the tree this morning na so unripe pear sara. This thing full Benin because our wise parents then have this culture of planting trees in their compound but sadly most of the upcoming stupid powerless pastors of this generation usually advice their dead brain unholy members to cut down trees in order to disconnect witches & wizard lol.

As Nigerians, please have one or two fruit trees in your property. Choking up your entire plot in the name of building a house is not intelligence. If you manage 50/100 properly, it will accommodate a tree without any natural threat. The best time to plant a tree is now just as I did few years ago.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by Pootle: 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
iya ble ble give me 6 roasted agbado to sama d pear grin
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by Ken4Christ: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Reinamaria:

They're not "too" small.
Those are usually their size.

Pears are in different sizes. Maybe that's the only size you see in your environment. In Port Harcourt, they are in various sizes. Some are thrice as big as the ones shown in this post.
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
yeyebrity:
I see. Sometimes I get 6 big pears for 200 naira. I think yours is a good bargain. Although they look very small in sizes and may not be as tasty as the ones I usually buy.

If you have tasted soured pears before, you will understand my point.
Yes, I've tasted sour pears before. These ones are not sour at all. They don't 'slap'. Very sweet, whether cooked or uncooked. Wish you're here so you can have a taste.
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
Total rip-off!

dats about 5h to 8h 4 new Benin early morning mkt here!

cool
Ah! Are you serious? I later sold them at the rate of #2600. But, I removed some that I'll be eating.
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oregbe17:
E dey cheap

Op, Wetin you wan use 2k pear do?
For eating. But, I later sold it at the rate of #2600. But, I removed some that I'll be eating.
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
BBQZ:

Ondo Country!!!
Don't get.
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Grassroott:
Omo u are really lucky o.
I don't think u can get that amount of pear here in Benin
I don't even know what to believe anymore. Someone up there said that I can get pears this quantity in Benin market at the rate of #400-800.
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
DavSagacity:
My Alade and Odode Idanre people. I sight you.

I served in your Town 2012/13.
Wow! Where were you living then? Alade, Odode, Owena or Alade? Which school?
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
ugwumichael:
OP talk true, you da carry gun go price? embarassed embarassed embarassed
You're surprised, right? You wouldn't have been if you're here.
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
essentialone:
Sadly each groundnut is now more than N1

I bough N50 groundnut and I counted it well, it was just 35 seeds grin
Here they still sell groundnuts of #10.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
ahamonyeka:
Na sell you wan sell am?
I later sold it at the rate of #2600. But I removed some that I'll be eating.
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
davidtuzy:
Dix Pear go reach for 25k for ikeja axis of Lagos
Ah! #25k? You're joking right?
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Secondly:
I've seen the pears

But where is the agbado to go with it?
I didn't buy maize. Just ate it like that.
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kasdat5:

What kinda gun did you use to rob the pear sellers ?? .
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kasdat5:

What kinda gun did you use to rob the pear sellers ?? .
You're surprised right? Maybe you wouldn't have been this surprised if you're here.
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
wiseone28:
Why buy it this plenty?
To eat. But I later sold it at the rate of #2600. But I removed some that I'll be eating.
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
FILEBE:

Abeg, please can you help me get some ?
Are you in Ondo state?
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ken4Christ:
What do you want to do with all these pears? Maybe there is too much money.

Well, I prefer the big ones. These ones are too small.
I later sold them at the rate of #2600. But I removed some that I'll be eating.
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Emdebby2:

Please share, thank you.
Would have if you're here.
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
nnekaike:
where side are you, please share.
Ondo state. Are you also in Ondo?
Re: Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Shaev7:

That guy dy lie. In Benin, it is cheaper.... ah ah. Me na from Edo State. If you see pear I bough 700 in Benin, New Benin market, its more than that.
More than that? What did you do with all of that quantity? You can't tell me it's just for your personal consumption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs / 5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening / Popular Cuisines And Dishes Among Deltans (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.