Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] (491 Views)

Remi Tinubu's Visit: Governor Adeleke's Wives Clash Over Who First Lady Position / Three Osun Principals Suspended Over Pro-oduduwa Group’s Visit To Schools / Meet Joke, The Beautiful Wife Of Jide Sanwo-olu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by OLAADEX(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
PICTURES: GOV. BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU RECEIVES IGBO GROUP AT LAGOS HOUSE, MARINA ON SUNDAY, 21 AUGUST, 2022

PIX 1 R-L: Chief of Staff to Lagos State Governor, Mr. Tayo Ayinde; Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu; Lagos APC Chairman, Hon. Cornelius Ojelabi and President, Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos, High Chief Solomon Ogbonna during a meeting with the Governor, at the Lagos House, Marina, on Sunday, 21 August, 2022.

PIX 2: Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu presented with a souvenir by President, Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos, High Chief Solomon Ogbonna while other members look on during a meeting with the Governor,at the Lagos House, Marina, on Sunday, 21 August, 2022.

PIX 3: Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu flanked by President, Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos, High Chief Solomon Ogbonna (left) and Lagos APC Chairman, Hon. Cornelius Ojelabi (right) with other members of the group during a meeting with the Governor, at the Lagos House, Marina, on Sunday, 21 August, 2022.

https://www.facebook.com/100064441879510/posts/pfbid02yQ4YikDQnL5uznbDGAXttD6dBk1fJvndFQQwoZ2N9pED1WBPSZPGmA2vqHBiFc61l/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by OLAADEX(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
We know them so well and we don't trust them.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by Corridon: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Collect enough agbado and cassava and still be OBIdient.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by mrvitalis(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
You mean IPOB members visit Lagos governor or these ones are no longer IPOB because they support APC ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by OLAADEX(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
mrvitalis:
You mean IPOB members visit Lagos governor or these ones are no longer IPOB because they support APC ?

We are not deceived by your fake love show

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by OLAADEX(m): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
mrvitalis:

After 2023 you will go back to your agitation. IPOB yoots

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by mrvitalis(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
OLAADEX:

We are not deceived by your fake love show
What do you mean by fake love ? I am for Biafra that's never in doubt

But Nigerian president affects me and my business so it's important to elect the best man for the job ...that the best man happens to be an Igbo man happens to be a one Nigerian Igbo man makes absolutely no difference
Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by BATified2023: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
Collect enough agbado and cassava and still be OBIdient.
these are d people that matter not u that is unknown even in your family

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by mrvitalis(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
OLAADEX:

After 2023 you will go back to your agitation. IPOB yoots
We are still agitating for Biafra ... conduct referendum today I would vote yes to leave Nigeria ....so what's your point ..

Why TMC they employ amateurs like this na ...you no finish your training them rush you put for work ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by BATified2023: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
OLAADEX:
We know them so well and we don't trust them.
don’t trust an Igbo man with anything

The last time we trusted them with power we lost everything n ended up in war

Nobody wants a repeat of that

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by Corridon: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
BATified2023:
these are d people that matter not u that is unknown even in your family
Do you know if I was there to scam Tinubu? grin. You never can tell.
Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by OLAADEX(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
mrvitalis:

But Nigerian president affects me and my business so it's important to elect the best man for the job ...that the best man happens to be an Igbo man happens to be a one Nigerian Igbo man makes absolutely no difference

Then ask him [Peter Obi] to contest for president of IPOB.

He cannever win

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by BATified2023: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
mrvitalis:

how did the best man turn his region to paradise?
The best man that dare not go out in his state on Monday

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by OLAADEX(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:

What is this one saying?
Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by Corridon: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
OLAADEX:

What is this one saying?
See tears. grin. Wait till September 28. Una go know say propaganda get level. Obi no be GEJ.
Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by OLAADEX(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:

You just registered yesterday

You guys with multiple accounts. Why is it everything about you is fake? Just because you want to be praising your obituary.

Today is Monday are you not observing sit at home over there?

Yeye people

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by KingKO22: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
BATified2023:
grin
Obviously you have killed the guy asweeel grin

Their hero that cannot visit his state on Monday bcs of his legacy grin

IPOB agenda is to come and release Nnamdi from zoo cage so that they can turn Nigeria to Yeeeast where killing and destruction of properties is the order of d day.

Never to Obituary

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by Corridon: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
OLAADEX:

You just registered yesterday

You guys with multiple accounts. Why is it everything about you is fake? Just because you want to be praising your obituary.

Today is Monday are you not observing sit at home over there?

Yeye people

Does it matters when one registers? What matters is the quality of his contribution to an important discussion. Your input here is very poor and I offer you a five months free crash course on how to use one's brain effectively.
Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by ASAPFERG1: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bitter obi grin
Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by OLAADEX(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Bitter obi grin

Helen hennnn?

Very Bitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by mrvitalis(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
BATified2023:
Lol if Anambra was fct for 70 years ...Lagos won't come close to it

Tinubu has ruled Lagos directly and indirectly since 1999 yet travel abroad for medical checks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Visit Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu [photos] by mrvitalis(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
OLAADEX:

Then ask him [Peter Obi] to contest for president of IPOB.

He cannever win
If you know he can't win then why worry about him , do you attack sowore supporters ?

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Pitobi Supporters Have Soft Spot For PDP? / How The U.S. Food Giants Cheat Africans / Has Apc Really Been Better Than Their Predecessor, The Pdp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.