Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,638 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Please Help With These... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help With These... (1188 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With These... by memories1(f): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Wrong section, I know but...

Hello all and specifically to the math gurus. Please help a sister... to solve my daughter's math homework on Indices, I'm not quite sure of my own attempts. Many thanks.

Re: Please Help With These... by Zonefree(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Why giving birth when you know you can't help solve their school assignments?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help With These... by Sh4d0w: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
I can't see the questions clearly
Re: Please Help With These... by memories1(f): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sh4d0w:
I can't see the questions clearly

Awww, please just attempt any of them that you can make out. There's no way for me to type out the index numbers on my phone.
Re: Please Help With These... by Sh4d0w: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
memories1:

Awww, please just attempt any of them that you can make out. There's no way for me to type out the index numbers on my phone.
do i just tell you the direct answers
Re: Please Help With These... by memories1(f): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sh4d0w:
do i just tell you the direct answers

Please I really need to see how you solved them. Helps refresh my memory too, so I can assist my young one better next time.
Re: Please Help With These... by Blake755: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
memories1:

Hello all and specifically to the math gurus. Please help a sister... to solve my daughter's math homework on Indices, I'm not quite sure of my own attempts. Many thanks.
Abeg forget that thing oo cheesy
Re: Please Help With These... by Sh4d0w: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
memories1:

Please I really need to see how you solved them. Helps refresh my memory too, so I can assist my young one better next time.
i can't see the powers
Re: Please Help With These... by memories1(f): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sh4d0w:
i can't see the powers

Lemme write them out again.
Re: Please Help With These... by memories1(f): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sh4d0w:
i can't see the powers

Re: Please Help With These... by Sh4d0w: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
i still can't see sorry. you should try google sorry
Re: Please Help With These... by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sh4d0w:
i still can't see sorry. you should try google sorry

This not a Google thing.
Re: Please Help With These... by Sh4d0w: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

This not a Google thing.
there's an online calculator that can do that
Re: Please Help With These... by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
memories1:

It's not difficult, solving it will make your child not reap the benefits of teaching, so I won't but let explain anywhere you see 1/2 it's simply telling you find the square root, if you have -1/2 it's simply telling you invert what you have in the bracket, e.g say you have (4/25) raise to power -1/2, you flip it to be (25/4) then the square root of it, it will now be 5/2 as your answer.

Then 2 raise to power 4 simply means 2x2x2x2, the rest na normal BODMAS.

I know, it looks like I'm complicating things but it's a simple thing. You day alright.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help With These... by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sh4d0w:
there's an online calculator that can do that

The child won't learn anything though
Re: Please Help With These... by Sh4d0w: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

The child won't learn anything though
True

1 Like

Re: Please Help With These... by Valnel: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kindly check... Through

2 Likes

Re: Please Help With These... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
memories1:

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With These... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Zonefree:
Why giving birth when you know you can't help solve their school assignments?

Such an insensitive comment. If you can't help, bounce angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Help With These... by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
abeg get a good math teacher for after school lesson for your kids, so you dont use the internet to teach nonsense to your kids.
Re: Please Help With These... by memories1(f): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Valnel:
Kindly check... Through

Thank you, I sure will. I appreciate you.
Re: Please Help With These... by memories1(f): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
4Humanity4All:

I hope this helps.

It sure will. Thanks a bunch, I appreciate you.
Re: Please Help With These... by memories1(f): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
abeg get a good math teacher for after school lesson for your kids, so you dont use the internet to teach nonsense to your kids.

Her daddy won't permit this. So I am the designated "home teacher", I approach the "internet" when I get stumped, at least I can get ideas. Her math teacher will still do corrections, but I always go through all her work and try them myself too, helps me stay educationally alert.
Re: Please Help With These... by memories1(f): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

It's not difficult, solving it will make your child not reap the benefits of teaching, so I won't but let explain anywhere you see 1/2 it's simply telling you find the square root, if you have -1/2 it's simply telling you invert what you have in the bracket, e.g say you have (4/25) raise to power -1/2, you flip it to be (25/4) then the square root of it, it will now be 5/2 as your answer.

Then 2 raise to power 4 simply means 2x2x2x2, the rest na normal BODMAS.

I know, it looks like I'm complicating things but it's a simple thing. You day alright.

I get you, thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With These... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
memories1:

It sure will. Thanks a bunch, I appreciate you.

Anytime, solving questions make me happy.
It brings back good memories,no pun intended.
Re: Please Help With These... by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
memories1:
Her daddy won't permit this. So I am the designated "home teacher", I approach the "internet" when I get stumped, at least I can get ideas. Her math teacher will still do corrections, but I always go through all her work and try them myself too, helps me stay educationally alert.

so as the "designated teacher" who cant even solve basic math lesson, do you really think you are helping your kids? there is a time in life when you have to accept that you aint good enough for a job, and let PROFESSIONALS help you.

LIFE RULE #32: never try to be "cheap" and cut corners on your children's HEALTH and/or EDUCATION!
Re: Please Help With These... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
memories1:

In this day and age, asking on the internet is a lot cheaper. He has a point but this is a better idea.
Re: Please Help With These... by memories1(f): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so as the "designated teacher" who cant even solve basic math lesson, do you really think you are helping your kids? there is a time in life when you have to accept that you aint good enough for a job, and let PROFESSIONALS help you.

LIFE RULE #32: never try to be "cheap" and cut corners on your children's HEALTH and/or EDUCATION!

Have a nice evening.
Re: Please Help With These... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Enough with this sir. No one is an island of knowledge.
Re: Please Help With These... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
memories1:

Have a nice evening.
Now that's a good response. Too many corrective fluids on this forum.
If you have more questions, pls paste them here. Someone will respond.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With These... by Buffalo2(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Download "photomath" from playstore when next you have mechanical questions like these. Then you can scan with your phone camera and all the the working procedures will be displayed and the final answers as well

1 Like

Re: Please Help With These... by memories1(f): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Now that's a good response. Too many corrective fluids on this forum.
If you have more questions, pls paste them here. Someone will respond.

Thanks a bunch...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? / Can You Stay In The Toilet, Gist With And Watch Your Partner While He/she Poo? / Check Out The Expensive Prices Of Brazilian Bathroom Slippers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.