Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? (40753 Views)

Nigerians Continue To Hail  Shettima's NBA Presentation (video) / Video Of Peter Obi At The NBA Conference / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by gerrardomendes(m): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2022
Evil attire. 3 button suit all buttoned up even while seated. grin

1 Like

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by emerged01(m): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2022
They just want to mock him. I didn't see anything wrong with his outfit. They should talk about his speech not his outfit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by CheapHomes1: 6:17am On Aug 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
First of all he is wearing oversized coat and tie

You don't rock over sized with fitted trainers

The will Smith etc you are posting are wearing sneakers and cover shoes, na trainers for treadmill baba wear

Who made the law that says that "You don't rock over sized with fitted trainers"?

Abeg, make una leave the guy. That's his own style. Suit na suit. If it was will Smith that wore oversized suit, we go say na fashion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by flejnr2(f): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2022
Am surprised we are having this argument

1 Like

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by majamajic(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2022
How can APC say the want rescue NIGERIA

Who created what u are to rescue ?

5 Likes

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by beardedboy(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2022
Qtrpst4:
What exactly did he do before?

Say it I want to know

He built a home for all and that includes your tribe (irrespective of whichever tribe you're from).
Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by beardedboy(m): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2022
mach7:
In life, try to be unique.

What he wore, trendy or not trendy, did not diminish the output or quality of his words. His statistics checked out, his ideas on economic reformation was quite ebullient and the fact that Shettima will handle security is also a masterstroke (as this is thed edge of experience he has over others). These are the things that I would have expected people to dissect and discuss.

Nigerians, especially the online generation should stop majoring on minor things. That is why there is a dearth of intellectual discussion on Social Media.
They know all these. They are only trying to distract people.

1 Like

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by majamajic(m): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who made the law that says that "You don't rock over sized with fitted trainers"?

Abeg, make una leave the guy. That's his own style. Suit na suit. If it was will Smith that wore oversized suit, we go say na fashion

As a gangsta or what ? Can't he put on something presentable to occasion he was going . Na club he dey go ?

1 Like

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by GardenOfGod(m): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2022
cheesy grin grin
xpressionx:
Baba for tie wrapper than to go embarrass himself

2 Likes

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by Rujiano(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2022
Do not miss the glories of the top five European league, join via the link to catch all the fun and match analysis.
https:///ECkWGAdBeQr3eA82hRIliw
Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by dazzlingd(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2022
I can mock a man for his appearance, but when I hear him speak, he can earn my absolute respect. This is my first time hearing him speak, we can call him aboki but he sounded very smart and confident.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by Invest4growth: 6:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Shettima did not wear suit. He wore coat. Meanwhile, thanks for bringing out samples of people that wore same in the past. It will definitely douse the noise making. So shettima has suddenly turned into a trail blazers. Kudos to him
Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by begge: 6:25am On Aug 23, 2022
Are you sure is not oshiomhole that sew that plaza suit for dis man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by adedayoa2(f): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2022
Oh, what a miss grin, but his speech was the style.
Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by CheapHomes1: 6:26am On Aug 23, 2022
majamajic:

As a gangsta or what ? Can't he put on something presentable to occasion he was going . Na club he dey go ?

What has gangsta got to do with the discussion? Did Shettima dress like a gangsta?

How does everything you typed negate the points I raised?
Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by goslowgoslow(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2022
Chiboy419:
Tinubu urchins must find a way to defend the undefendable person angry

So pathetic
Are you not Peter Obi urchin? Your moniker says it all a 419 wants to rule Nigeria.
Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by Truthisunique2: 6:28am On Aug 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

it's fashion rule

Na una call am fashionista, na we go tell una the rules in fashion

Who made the rules about color riot every one runs from

2 Likes

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by dazzlingd(m): 6:31am On Aug 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
First of all he is wearing oversized coat and tie

You don't rock over sized with fitted trainers

Will Smith rocked his own without tie that's the rule of wearing suit and sneakers

The others wore fitted suit, trouser without stockings with a little jump is what makes urban

But shettima put stockings inside threadmill shoes on oversized coat, tie and trouser

Who made the rules?

I am someone that can mock people for the way they dress, but no matter how I mock them, once I hear them talk and I see the content of their brain, I give them all the respect. This guy sounded very smart and confident in his speech
Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by KingOfTheDamned: 6:32am On Aug 23, 2022
APC damage control . Unfortunately for these uninformed APC thugs ,the NBA has s dress code. Either full corporate which includes shoes or Native attire which includes shoes. Sneaker shave no place there

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by anonimi: 6:34am On Aug 23, 2022
dazzlingd:
I can mock a man for his appearance, but when I hear him speak, he can earn my absolute respect. This is my first time hearing him speak, we can call him aboki but he sounded very smart and confident.

Is that not why Africa is such a shithole of glorified ghetto dwellers hustling, praying and fasting to japa to Europe and America?
Why focus on what he says as opposed to what he has done to see if it matches his words?
That was how Thiefnuibu packaged Bubu with sweet sounding words in 2015. How far have the words taken us, seven years later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by Jagabanofafrica: 6:36am On Aug 23, 2022
majamajic:

That's if u watch the videos

He was talking about transformation of lagos in 99 . Lagos that has become a big city since 1957 ?
As far as far as it's muslim muslim ticket , am not voting APC

Mr man did anyone force you to vote for him, go and vote for ur IPOB candidate.

Tinubu is ur next President either u like it or not.
Yoruba lokan
Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by Truthisunique2: 6:37am On Aug 23, 2022
dazzlingd:

Who made the rules?

I am someone that can mock people for the way they dress, but no matter how I mock them, once I hear them talk and I see the content of their brain, I give them all the respect. This guy sounded very smart and confident in his speech
there is nothing smart about him

A terrorist apologist that believes in primitive jihad over civilization can never be smart

1 Like

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 23, 2022
The image below got me laughing so hard.

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by Abdu81: 6:41am On Aug 23, 2022
A bokoharam shettima

1 Like

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by malvisguy212: 6:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Staphylococcus:
That dressing is a trend I have seen countless times. I don’t know why people are acting like, it’s a new trend.
old man behaving like a young super star . ? that is how God always put crooks and thieves in shame.

1 Like

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by FatherOfJesus: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2022
You don't even tight your buttons while seating wearing a suit.

His trousers are too bogus
His sneakers are for gym and not for suits

1 Like

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2022
This piece was clearly written by an urchin. Trying to justify a poor outing by someone who we didn't expect much from - much like his principal.
FYI, Shettima's speech was the worst. At some point, the audience even displayed disapproval by shouting a loud 'No' when the speaker asked them if they got his(Shettima's) message.
Then came his fashion sense. That NBA event is an extremely formal event meaning that you must look very formal. Those comparisons you made with Will Smith are off-point. Will Smith wouldn't dress that way to a formal event. He only dresses that way to a non-formal one.
It's so worrying when youths keep defending their oppressors due to tribal/religious sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:
This piece was clearly written by an urchin. Trying to justify a poor outing by someone who we didn't expect much from - much like his principal.
FYI, Shettima's speech was the worst. At some point, the audience even displayed disapproval by shouting a loud 'No' when the speaker asked them if they got his(Shettima's) message.
Then came his fashion sense. That NBA event is an extremely formal event meaning that you must look very formal. Those comparisons you made with Will Smith are off-point. Will Smith wouldn't dress that way to a formal event. He only dresses that way to a non-formal one.
It's so worrying when youths keep defending their these croonies due to tribal/religious sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by Maj196(m): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2022
It's the oversized suit for me grin

1 Like

Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by Lawrry(m): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2022
Who is the best ever governor in the history of Lagos state? The answer is here?
https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/politics/amp/b5ffa4996f49c6543c4d4c7f8d022b7a
Re: Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss? by SisterAnn(f): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2022
Staphylococcus:

A new Nigeria with Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

He has done before and will do again.

The track records are there for all to see.
Lagos is one of the most dangerous place to live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.