Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? (3396 Views)

Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2022
Most people has been misinformed regarding the attributes of the true God. Many religions teaches that God is everywhere (Omnipresent) Knows all things (Omniscient) Can do all things (Omnipotent)
And lots of religionists often quote the Bible out of context to support their claim, but how true is this?
A careful reading, diligent study and thorough meditation on what is written in the Bible will surprise you!

2 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2022
That means revelation book and all prophecies in religionists books are scam, he is not the beginning talkless of knowing how the end will be. Also he’s not the most knowledgeable as he regularly regrets his actions like humans.
Nothing “ALMIGHTY” about the Chrestian deity.

2 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

That means revelation book and all prophecies in religionists books are scam, he is not the beginning talkless of knowing how the end will be. Also he’s not the most knowledgeable as he regularly regrets his actions like humans.

The book of Revelation only tells us what the true God planned to do and how Satan will try to carry all the inhabitants of the earth along with him into destruction. So it's like a road map God gave faithful humans in order to find their way through the artificial storm caused by Satan and his demons! Revelations 12:9-12

JEHOVAH knows when and how evil started and He knows how to end it without anything hindering Him {Isaiah 55:8-11} so when He claims being the beginning and the end all you need to ask is "what exactly does this statement mean?" Instead of jumping into a wrong conclusion!

Regrets doesn't diminish someone's knowledge it only shows that many were given the privilege they don't deserve while some are grateful for being part of God's coworkers in making this planet a PARADISE! 1Corinthians 3:9

So it's left to each person to decide where you will be! Galatians 6:5 smiley

4 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The book of Revelation only tells us what the true God planned to do and how Satan will try to carry all the inhabitants of the earth along with him into destruction. So it's like a road map God gave faithful humans in order to find their way through the artificial storm caused by Satan and his demons! Revelations 12:9-12

JEHOVAH knows when and how evil started and He knows how to end it without anything hindering Him {Isaiah 55:8-11} so when He claims being the beginning and the end all you need to ask is "what exactly does this statement mean?" Instead of jumping into a wrong conclusion!

Regrets doesn't diminish someone's knowledge it only shows that many were given the privilege they don't deserve while some are grateful for being part of God's coworkers in making this planet a PARADISE! 1Corinthians 3:9

So it's left to each person to decide where you will be! Galatians 6:5 smiley

weak

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MrDebonair: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

weak

Can you then prove to us who is more knowledgeable than God Almighty? Since you know better. If he's not the beginning and the end, you need to tell us who is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2022
MrDebonair:

Can you then prove to us who is more knowledgeable than God Almighty? Since you know better. If he's not the beginning and the end, you need to tell us who is.

God is a title not a person, are you talking about yahweh, Israelite god?

2 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MrDebonair: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

God is a title not a person, are you talking about yahweh, Israelite god?

If God is a title and not a person, How then is Yahweh an Israelite God?

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2022
MrDebonair:

If God is a title and not a person, How then is Yahweh an Israelite God?

Same way zeus is greek god.
Same way allah is arabic god.

Or is Yahweh and allah the same?

When people talk about divine they don’t know they are paying homage to Deus. Bwahahahah

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MrDebonair: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

Same way zeus is greek god.
Same way allah is arabic god.

Or is Yahweh and allah the same?

When people talk about divine they don’t know they are paying homage to Deus. Bwahahahah

There is only one true God...Yahweh. Yahweh is never the same with any other imaginary god. Yahweh is the only true God. Every other god zeus, allah, deus are figment of imagination and misleading. They are gods created by men.
Yahweh is never the same as Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2022
MrDebonair:

There is only one true God...Yahweh. Yahweh is never the same with any other imaginary god. Yahweh is the only true God. Every other god zeus, allah, deus are figment of imagination and misleading. They are gods created by men.

Exactly what a Yahweh worshipper will say bwahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MrDebonair: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

Exactly what a Yahweh worshipper will say bwahahahah

You have just confirmed my statement. You are showing me a man made god.
Did zeus, allah, deus create you? Jesus is giving you more time to retrace your steps and get back with him. Don't waste it. Have a nice day.
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2022
MrDebonair:

You have just confirmed my statement. You are showing me a man made god.
Did zeus, allah, deus create you? Jesus is giving you more time to retrace your steps and get back with him. Don't waste it. Have a nice day.

See yahweh father, EL.

Yahweh worshipper, Keep worshipping Middle East gods and basing your whole life on random books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS. Waste it, have a nice day.

iesus chrestus is coming soon bwahahahah

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by oteneaaron(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2022
MrDebonair:

That is what you guys don't understand.

Please and please, go and study ancient history to learn about the origins of these beings you call "God's"

Yahweh is known by different names (Jehovah, Yeldaboth, Zeus, ENLIL, etc) depending on the civilization he and the other Elohim have influenced.

Jehovah or Yahweh gets jealous, hates humanity, is bloody thirsty and is responsible for the millions of deaths recorded in the old testament.

There is actually a point zero, an infinite universal mind or energy that is truly omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient BUT it is not your Yahweh.

3 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

There is actually a point zero, an infinite universal mind or energy that is truly omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient BUT it is not your Yahweh.

I really appreciate this!
Please who and where are the worshipers or witnesses of this your infinite universal mind or energy that is truly omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient?

So that everyone can LEARN about the energy through their activities? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

weak
Why not present the strong? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why not present the strong? cheesy

About yaldaboath?
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
You are always omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient over your creations exactly as Steve Jobs & Co is to the iPhone and Mr. Toyoda is to his Camry.

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

About yaldaboath?
You said my presentation of my God is WEAK. So give us a STRONG presentation of your own God nah! cheesy
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by oteneaaron(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I really appreciate this!
Please who and where are the worshipers or witnesses of this your infinite universal mind or energy that is truly omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient?

So that everyone can LEARN about the energy through their activities? smiley

You don't have to worship anybody or anything outside yourself.

Your mind has every answer you seek.

Look within.

2 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

You don't have to worship anybody or anything outside yourself.
Look within.
So in a nutshell if my own mind tells me "there's a God who is the Almighty" and that i "need to find and associate with my fellow believers to live happily like brothers and sisters" i should ignore my own mind and follow what yours say shey? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by oteneaaron(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell if my own mind tells me "there's a God who is the Almighty" and that i "need to find and associate with fellow believers in other to live like brothers and sisters" i should ignore my mind and listen to yours shey? smiley

At this present moment, you mind is under lock and key by the JW cult.

Why do you think you are required to attend the watchtower study EVERY SUNDAY?

It is called indoctrination.

When you hear the same thing over and over again, it imprints on your subconscious mind and becomes your reality.

I never asked you to listen to my mind.

I have only asked you to study ancient history and learn about the origins of the dogmas you practice today.

What you have been looking for in sokoto, has always been inside your shokoto.

2 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

At this present moment, you mind is under lock and key by the JW cult. Why do you think you are required to attend the watchtower study EVERY SUNDAY? It is called indoctrination. When you hear the same thing over and over again, it imprints on your subconscious mind and becomes your reality.
I never asked you to listen to my mind.
I have only asked you to study ancient history and learn about the origins of the dogmas you practice today.
What you have been looking for in sokoto, has always been inside your shokoto.

You're still saying what your own mind says against what my mind says!
The only way to prove that it's not your mind that's talking now is by presenting a group of people who has discovered this so called infinite universal mind or energy that is truly omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient?
Just a careful observation of such a group is enough to tell me that it's not what your own mind says that you're telling me now! wink

2 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MrDebonair: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

See yahweh father, EL.

Yahweh worshipper, Keep worshipping Middle East gods and basing your whole life on random books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS. Waste it, have a nice day.

Good luck.
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MrDebonair: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

That is what you guys don't understand.

Please and please, go and study ancient history to learn about the origins of these beings you call "God's"

Yahweh is known by different names (Jehovah, Yeldaboth, Zeus, ENLIL, etc) depending on the civilization he and the other Elohim have influenced.

Jehovah or Yahweh gets jealous, hates humanity, is bloody thirsty and is responsible for the millions of deaths recorded in the old testament.

All I can to you is that, You still have time to get back to the one and true God..Yahweh. All the best.

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Where is oteneaaron? smiley
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by oteneaaron(m): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Where is oteneaaron? smiley

How may I help you?
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

How may I help you?

I asked you a question and you disappeared!

Can you present a GROUP of people practicing what your infinite universal mind or energy that is truly omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient taught since you said:
oteneaaron:

Proverbs 3:5 compare to Jeremiah 10:23

I just want to see the benefits of leaning from ones mind since everyone thinks he's smart and this has led to troubles everywhere on this planet! Revelations 6:3-4

Thanks! smiley
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by AllenforGOD(m): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:
who gidiz one utterance which v are not eligible.we humans mentality is incomparable to that of THE ALMIGHTY,sorry we are inferior while his super<inumerable>superior.get that?God is OMINIPRESENT,OMNISCIENCE,OMNIPOTENT,SUPREMACY IN INCONSTRUEABLE MENTALITY,HE IS GOD ALONE THE INDOMITABLE.PERPETUAL GOD.

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
AllenforGOD:
who gidiz one utterance which v are not eligible.we humans mentality is incomparable to that of THE ALMIGHTY,sorry we are inferior while his super<inumerable>superior.get that?God is OMINIPRESENT,OMNISCIENCE,OMNIPOTENT,SUPREMACY IN INCONSTRUEABLE MENTALITY,HE IS GOD ALONE THE INDOMITABLE.PERPETUAL GOD.

Can you prove the highlighted through reasoning from the scriptures?

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
MrDebonair:

Good luck.

See yahweh mother, Asheerah.

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

See yahweh mother, Asheerah.
I don't want to believe you ran away from this:
MaxInDHouse:

You said my presentation of my God is WEAK. So give us a STRONG presentation of your own God nah! cheesy
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't want to believe you ran away from this:

That means the revelation book and all PROPHECIES in religionists books are scam, he is not the beginning talkless of knowing how the end will be. Also he’s not the most knowledgeable as he regularly regrets his actions like humans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

According To The Bible:if Your Wife Saves Your Life,you Cut Off Her Hand! / The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. / What Will Become Of Religion If The Devil Repents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.