Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? (3382 Views)

Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Maynman:
One Condemned and doomed yaldaboath worshipper.

Your salvation relies on baldheads, can you see how unfortunate you have become?

Will your kids salvation also rely on these baldheads?come on.

Talk about your own god let us hear at least something about your god! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Talk about your own god let us hear at least something about your god! cheesy

Theist, how many theos are you worshipping?
How many languages can your theos speak? cheesy

Are your kids salvation also dependent on these baldheads?

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Maynman:

Theist, how many theos are you worshipping?
How many languages can your theos speak? cheesy

Are your kids salvation also dependent on these baldheads?

So in a nutshell all your òrìsàs are speechless shey! Psalms 115:4-8

Ọmọ go and drink something to cool your head! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell all your òrìsàs are speechless shey! Psalms 115:4-8

Ọmọ go and drink something to cool your head! cheesy

So, In a nutshell your kids salvation are dependent on these baldheads?
Without these old men your kids are condemned?
Common sense 69:6-9

When will you start calling me someone’s else name? Or not yet? grin

yaldaboath worshipper, go and think for yourself and stop worshipping theos cheesy

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by johnw47: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's like you need to agree with johnw47 first since both of you are against me then you both can come up with something better then i will agree with you guys but when you're both scattered spiritually speaking {Luke 11:23} ọmọ nah lie unah dey lie! cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw mad max

being against a habitual liar like yourself is the same as being against the devil:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

lost false jw, you are a lot like satan, he didn't believe JEHOVAH was all powerful either,
he found out though, as you will

2 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by VenumX: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Most people has been misinformed regarding the attributes of the true God. Many religions teaches that God is everywhere (Omnipresent) Knows all things (Omniscient) Can do all things (Omnipotent)
And lots of religionists often quote the Bible out of context to support their claim, but how true is this?
A careful reading, diligent study and thorough meditation on what is written in the Bible will surprise you!

Homo oshi.

Antichrist. grin

2 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23am On Sep 14, 2022
VenumX:

Homo oshi.
Antichrist. grin
cheesy
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynmann: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2022
No wonder he is “almighty” but not “omnipotent”

https://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/14059-stone-and-stone-worship
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by SeniorMan715(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Can you please throw more light on this
MaxInDHouse:
Most people has been misinformed regarding the attributes of the true God. Many religions teaches that God is everywhere (Omnipresent) Knows all things (Omniscient) Can do all things (Omnipotent)
And lots of religionists often quote the Bible out of context to support their claim, but how true is this?
A careful reading, diligent study and thorough meditation on what is written in the Bible will surprise you!
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:23am On Oct 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Can you please throw more light on this

The Creator has the power to see everyone at the same time anywhere they are (Omnipresent) but He has chosen not to see them because what He is seeing saddens Him most times {Genesis 6:5} this is why He sends out His loyal spirit sons (angels) and empowered them with the ability to see all that is happening in their surroundings {Ezekiel 10:12} this are the ones bringing Him reports of what the descendants of Adam are doing to themselves throughout the world! Genesis 18:20-21

So when religionists claim that God is present everywhere today we tell them that it's not so it's His loyal spirit sons that goes around the earth they're the ones serving as eyes to Him {2Chronicles 16:9} not just to see everything but to note those who are upright and how to reward them. But as for evildoers the true God has closed His eyes towards them so they have no record with Him that's why they will not be remembered during the resurrection of useful ones Jesus referred to people who deliberately ignored God as walking corpse {Luke 9:60} all their life ends at death as they will routine forever in their graves! Psalms 9:17
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by SeniorMan715(m): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2022
What's of Omniscient and Omnipotent ?
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:
What's of Omniscient and Omnipotent?

Since God restricted Himself from knowing everything man is doing to themselves He can't be Omniscient that's why He said:

“The outcry against Sodʹom and Go·morʹrah is indeed great, and their sin is very heavy. I will go down to see whether they are acting according to the outcry that has reached me. And if not, I can get to know it.” Genesis 18:20-21

“Do not harm the boy, and do not do anything at all to him, for now I do know that you are God-fearing because you have not withheld your son, your only one, from me.” Genesis 22:12
Please consider God's own words as spoken to Abraham here, does it sound like He is Omniscient?

It's through Abraham's conversation that we know that there are certain things God cannot do:

It is unthinkable that you would act in this manner by putting the righteous man to death with the wicked one so that the outcome for the righteous man and the wicked is the same! It is unthinkable of you. Will the Judge of all the earth not do what is right?” Genesis 18:25

So unlike the common ideology that God is capable of doing everything Abraham made us to know here that God can't do what is not right! James 1:13
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by SeniorMan715(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2022
Jw have preached to me several times but they have never prayed for me even if I request, why?
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:

Jw have preached to me several times but they have never prayed for me even if I request, why?
Because it's wrong as in SIN to do so! smiley
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by SeniorMan715(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2022
How is it a sin?
MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:
How is it a sin?

Sin is what anyone do that's contrary to God's required standard.
Prayer means making supplications to the spirit realms either to the true God or demons.
To distinguish Himself from demons the true God demands that sinners (imperfect humans) learn His divine required standards and humble themselves to comply before thinking of approaching Him in prayer:

The one refusing to listen to the law —Even his prayer is detestable. Proverbs 28:9

When Jeremiah wanted to pray in behalf of the Jews God warned him not to try it:

“As for you, do not pray in behalf of this people. Do not cry out in their behalf or offer a prayer for them, for I will not be listening when they call out to me because of their calamity. Jeremiah 11:14

So in harmony with this standard Jesus did not pray with or for anyone who will not accept God's word from him, he only pray for those who have accepted his teachings and willing to live their lives in harmony with the counsel:

because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me. I make request concerning them; I make request, not concerning the world, but concerning those whom you have given me, because they are yours; John 17:8-9

Note that despite the fact that Jesus came to save the world {John 3:16} but he strictly adhere to God's standard that's why his disciples got fed up and demanded saying:

“Lord, teach us how to pray, just as John also taught his disciples.” Luke 11:1

John prayed with his own disciples because they're ready to comply with the Mosaic laws that's why they went to him for baptism but Jesus' teachings totally differs from what Moses taught so it's only those who are willing to comply that Jesus must pray with.

We are his true disciples so we stick to his way of doing things as we believe that it's the only approved before God! John 14:6
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by SeniorMan715(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
So it means that when someone accept your teachings, when next you come to their house you will pray because they have accepted the truth ?
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:
So it means that when someone accept your teachings, when next you come to their house you will pray because they have accepted the truth?

NO! The spirit will lead us.
It's the spirit that determines when we should start praying for/with a Bible student.
It took the JWs almost a month as they were coming each week to study with me, though as a Muslim i don't think i need prayers from those who won't pray without calling Jesus so i didn't request but one of my neighbours said a lot of things against and the only i could pick is the prayer aspect so i decided i will ask them after the study and to my shocking surprise the brother came and said:

Now that you've been trying to practice what you're learning and apply it in your daily life it's appropriate to ask God to help you in doing His will"

So he told me how their prayer goes and ever since then i felt this calmness in my approach towards all things even though i'm not a calm person but something began redirecting me to be calm in everything i do. Well i believe it's the spirit of their God!

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by SeniorMan715(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
I have been praying and God have been answering my prayers ?
MaxInDHouse:

Sin is what anyone do that's contrary to God's required standard.
Prayer means making supplications to the spirit realms either to the true God or demons.
To distinguish Himself from demons the true God demands that sinners (imperfect humans) learn His divine required standards and humble themselves to comply before thinking of approaching Him in prayer:

The one refusing to listen to the law —Even his prayer is detestable. Proverbs 28:9

When Jeremiah wanted to pray in behalf of the Jews God warned him not to try it:

“As for you, do not pray in behalf of this people. Do not cry out in their behalf or offer a prayer for them, for I will not be listening when they call out to me because of their calamity. Jeremiah 11:14

So in harmony with this standard Jesus did not pray with or for anyone who will not accept God's word from him, he only pray for those who have accepted his teachings and willing to live their lives in harmony with the counsel:

because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me. I make request concerning them; I make request, not concerning the world, but concerning those whom you have given me, because they are yours; John 17:8-9

Note that despite the fact that Jesus came to save the world {John 3:16} but he strictly adhere to God's standard that's why his disciples got fed up and demanded saying:

“Lord, teach us how to pray, just as John also taught his disciples.” Luke 11:1

John prayed with his own disciples because they're ready to comply with the Mosaic laws that's why they went to him for baptism but Jesus' teachings totally differs from what Moses taught so it's only those who are willing to comply that Jesus must pray with.

We are his true disciples so we stick to his way of doing things as we believe that it's the only approved before God! John 14:6
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by sonmvayina(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
Those are the 3 attributes that define God.

If yours is misses 1, I am afraid, he/she/it is not universal..

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:
I have been praying and God have been answering my prayers ?

You're right Jesus also told us that anyone can call on God (privately) and be rest assured that God will answer {Matthew 6:6} because He extends His hands to everyone {Matthew 5:45} but when Jesus and his disciples comes to you they're not for your private desires which should be between you and God alone rather they're calling all those who wants to WORK with God in this time of the end so there are rules and protocols to be adhere to strictly, that is why Jesus told his disciples that anytime they gather in his name (for the purpose of what he commissioned the group) he will come into their midst! Matthew 18:20

So Jehovah's Witnesses aren't coming for your private desires rather what binds us together as ONE with God and Jesus is the will of God which must be done on earth {John 17:20-23} in fact that's what our prayers mainly focus on when we gather {Matthew 6:10} but as for all your private desires you don't need anyone to help you talk to your Creator! Luke 6:12 smiley

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
sonmvayina:
Those are the 3 attributes that define God. If yours is misses 1, I am afraid, he/she/it is not universal..

My own God differs from yours so go and attend to your god! wink

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by sonmvayina(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My own God differs from yours so go and attend to your god! wink

Lol...

It is you that is limited. ..you try to put God in a box..

That's why you are coming up short...

You really don't want to learn, you just want an assurance from people in your group that you are in the right group...

It is and was never about group.

4 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

Lol...
It is you that is limited. ..you try to put God in a box.. That's why you are coming up short...
You really don't want to learn, you just want an assurance from people in your group that you are in the right group...It is and was never about group.

I have gotten a God of my CHOICE so go and attend to yours, after all it's not about group so there's no reason you and i should agree on terms define your god and worship it while i define mine and worship Him! wink

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by sonmvayina(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have gotten a God of my CHOICE so go and attend to yours, after all it's not about group so there's no reason you and i should agree on terms define your god and worship it while i define mine and worship Him! wink

I was never on your way?

Or was I?

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

I was never on your way?
Or was I?
Good!
Define and worship your god while i define and worship mine, the problem with you is that your god doesn't care about group unlike mine that can't be worshiped without group yet you can't worship this your god without coming to chat with me.
Is that not hilarious? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White People Hardly Go To Church Now / What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? / Wahabism A Cancer In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.