Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Mtn Interview Of 7th August, 2007 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn Interview Of 7th August, 2007 (1048 Views)

Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June / Mtn Final Interview Of 7th September / Any News On Union Bank Interview Of 20th June? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Interview Of 7th August, 2007 by justlaw(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2007
HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM THE MANAGEMENT OF MTN ON THE LAST INTERVIEW THAT WAS HELD AT THEIR APAPA TRAINING CENTRE FOR THE POSITION OF CALL CENTRE AGENT,
IT WAS HELD ON THE 7TH OF AUGUST, 2007.

PLEASE, KINDLY RESPOND BACK TO THIS MAIL IF U HAVE HEARD FROM THEM.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Re: Mtn Interview Of 7th August, 2007 by teetalks: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2007
Hi Justlaw,
pls i just want to know if you Applied for this Job via MTN
website or via one of recruitment firm such as Mactaytac,
pls let me know.cos eachtime i apply on their website my
application keeps "PENDING"
Re: Mtn Interview Of 7th August, 2007 by Oluchia(f): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2007
I'm sure it's definitely through Mactay. If you are applying for customer care position, it has to be through any of their consulting firms, but if it is for any other position, you can apply directly through the website.
Re: Mtn Interview Of 7th August, 2007 by bukbog(f): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hi Oluchia, can you please mention the website of any of the recruiting agencies? Thanks
Re: Mtn Interview Of 7th August, 2007 by obanikoro2(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2007
@Oluchia

are u working for MTN?
Re: Mtn Interview Of 7th August, 2007 by Oluchia(f): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2007
@bukbog
I only know that of Mactay which is http://mactayconsulting.com/lds/talenthuthome.htm and the adreess is Mactay House, 5 Prince Adelowo Adedeji str., Lekki Phase I.

@Obanikoro
Does it matter? wink
Re: Mtn Interview Of 7th August, 2007 by gfunk(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2007
I went for the interview too.one of my friends we went together was called and has started working.i called one of my contacts there who said those that avnt bin called will be called afta d training of d 1st set.dt shud be latest november.info is dt once u reached dt stage at their call centre at appapa,u will be employed.so hang on
Re: Mtn Interview Of 7th August, 2007 by justlaw(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2007
hello,

i applied thru Mactay consulting and i did my own interview on the 7th of august, 2007.
please when di your friend take his own interview? was it also on the 7th?

well, thanks for the info that anyone who has reached the stage of undergoing the interview at their Apapatraining is sure of employment.

i believe there is abundant hope and e will continue keeping faith, knowing that the Lord will surely meet us at our various point of neds.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In A Multi-national Oil-servicing Company / Ptdf Past Questions / Tailors! Tailors! Professional Tailors Needed !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.