Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Skin Care - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Care (225129 Views)

Spotting The Skin Types For Skin Care / Skin Care: 5 Tips For Healthy Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skin Care by MrNice04(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2022
RandV:

Hi,

There are different types of creams for various skin concerns.

For example, I have a combination-oily skin that is susceptible to breakouts and PIH (Post Inflammatory Hyper-pigmentation). In lay man terms, I tend to breakout a lot, with residual
blemishing/spotting after the pimples have calmed down. As such I use a Beta-c Moisturizer that contains light moisture for my skin + vitamin C and salicylic acid for shedding of dead skin cells and antibacterial effect against pimples + titanium dioxide for its sunscreen abilities to prevent spotting. A long list right?

Anyway, I would give you the basics that all skin types need

1. A daily Moisturizer - Light for oily, and heavy for dry
2. A sunscreen to prevent free radical damage
3. A night cream/serum for repair or other specific concerns.

All you need is a correct skin analysis and then you will be equipped with the right products to use for everyday.

If this does not appease your situation, I am available to guide your further in specifics.

Stay Beautiful, Stay Blessed!
How much is the skin analysis
Re: Skin Care by urrhighness: 1:51am On Jan 18, 2023
I need help with this. I don’t know what it is but it’s been on my body for a while. Sometime ago I took some drugs for filaria including, diflucan, mectizan and flagyl. It dried up but looks like it’s back. I also noticed when I drink flucanazole. It tends to dry up a bit. But once I stop it’s back. It’s an eye sore. I need help. I’ve done hiv, blood, urine, etc but all came out negative. But shows candida albican. Don’t know if it’s affiliated.

Re: Skin Care by urrhighness: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
This is a follow up on my above post. Just in case anyone comes across this post. The skin reaction was a result of “filaria”. You might have patches of hair loss around different areas of your body and then rashes on your back and chest. Also on your genitals. Please do a test for filaria. I was lucky the lab attendant lady should me the worm in my blood stream using her microscope. I saw it live.
Treatment: I first started with albendazole and banocide. Albendazole to attack the adult worm and banocide to attack the micro worms. It’s been a lot of itching. I continued with banocide which I was adviced to take for a period of 1-3months. I would repeat the albendazole after 30days

1 Like

Re: Skin Care by SkinHealth(f): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2023
I sell highly effective skin, health and beauty products like genital Warts growth remover, skin tags, psoriasis, diabetes, high blood pressure, Ulcer, Infertility in both male and female, pimples, skin scar, eczema, sunburn, Glaucoma etc. WhatsApp 0 8 I 6 2 4 6 0 8 7 0 for enquiries on any health issues you want to treat. For the best recommendations, send us a picture of what you want to treat.

Re: Skin Care by okebrain: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
This is a follow up on my above post. Just in case anyone comes across this post. The skin reaction was a result of “filaria”. You might have patches of hair loss around different areas of your body and then rashes on your back and chest. Also on your genitals. Please do a test for filaria. I was lucky the lab attendant lady should me the worm in my blood stream using her microscope. I saw it live.
Treatment: I first started with albendazole and banocide. Albendazole to attack the adult worm and banocide to attack the micro worms. It’s been a lot of itching. I continued with banocide which I was adviced to take for a period of 1-3months. I would repeat the albendazole after 30days

How did you respond after the duration of treatment with banocide for 3 months as you post stated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I Need Help / 12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.