Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Skin Care - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Care (225117 Views)

Spotting The Skin Types For Skin Care / Skin Care: 5 Tips For Healthy Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skin Care by alaoabiodun(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2014
Please, my face is just too rough, I don't know if I'm suffering from acne problems, pimples or rashes. I've used all sort of creams yet no sign of clearing, I've used skineal, funbact-a, sebamed, benzol peroxyide creams yet there are no changes, please is there anyway you can help me? Probably we can talk better on whatsapp. Thanks.
Re: Skin Care by barbie6(f): 1:35am On Nov 10, 2014
I have a very dark feet n hands_ even though am not bleaching d ccolour will nnot just blend wit d rest of my body. Pls how can I correct dis??
Re: Skin Care by wakes: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
alaoabiodun:
Please, my face is just too rough, I don't know if I'm suffering from acne problems, pimples or rashes. I've used all sort of creams yet no sign of clearing, I've used skineal, funbact-a, sebamed, benzol peroxyide creams yet there are no changes, please is there anyway you can help me? Probably we can talk better on whatsapp. Thanks.
Try Moringa oil. It will clear the acne.
I care!
Re: Skin Care by soleny: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hello everyone,am new here.Please I need urgent help,I have dark sunburn on my face gotten from a cream that contain steriod.I actually use the cream to clear pimples but it gave me bad sunburn in replace.All the products have used to clear it didnt work.Note please,I have sensitive skin and I will prefer products that re mild as recommendation.Thanks
Re: Skin Care by lovelyngeee(f): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
I must commend you first for helping out,even to as many people as possible.Well done...

My own problem is my face...I started using dermalis lotion on my face and it gave me rashes on my forehead,sides of my nose and neck...pls I need help so bad.I have tried hydrocortisone cream to calm it down but no way...I intend getting otentika for all my body but I need to clear this first... pleaseee
Re: Skin Care by lovelyngeee(f): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
And please can I add the otentika serum to the lotion?If yes,how many of it can I add to a bottle of lotion..I HV relatively dry skin so I'm opting for the pink range..Thank you
Re: Skin Care by Jennifer89(f): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
i used a soap which caused some light yellow patches on my skin. i was told it's hyperpigmentation. How can i get ride of it? it seems impossible coz i have tried using some cream and its still there.
Re: Skin Care by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
jethro2:
Great work R and V. I need your assisstance. I have this black spot on my arms and legs that has been for a very long time. I react to mosquito bites. Each bites leave me with a black spot that takes a longer time even years to fade. There is this particular one on my leg, i have done blood test where they recommend hydrocortisone and skineal, instead the other part will become lighter making the spot to be more visible. Thank you so much for your anticipated assisstance
Hey, I'm new here. I can see you posted this last year, i have a similar problem. I want to know, have you treated it? Any improvements? Please, what did you use?
Re: Skin Care by moranu(f): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hello Doc. Thanks for the wonderful work you are doing here. Please for few days now, have been having serious itching all over my body. And if I scratch,it will swell up. Please what can I use?
Re: Skin Care by UniqueGem(m): 4:14am On Dec 02, 2014
moranu:
Hello Doc. Thanks for the wonderful work you are doing here. Please for few days now, have been having serious itching all over my body. And if I scratch,it will swell up. Please what can I use?
Firstly you shouldn't be asking this here. I had the same problem say 2 to 3years ago, till now i don't know what actually works for it. But Buy a cad of PIRITON, take 1 to 2 tabs(morning & Evening) everyday. You'll discover that whenever you take it, you won't feel a single itch for that day and till the evening of the nxt. So please you have to take it constantly. Lol!! My experience was really funny, even my palms and under my foots itched like hell whenever i was taking a walk. My scalp wasn't an exception. Also minimise your exposure to sun, it gets worse that way. Also watch your diet and stay away from dirty water.
Re: Skin Care by kendy501(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2014
I rob skineal on my face nd and my hand for like 5month it am a fair guy bt it turns me into white guy when I scrub my face or hand it turns red even in the sun is still turns red!! Help me pls
Re: Skin Care by kendy501(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2014
kendy501:
I rob skineal on my face nd and my hand for like 5month it am a fair guy bt it turns me into white guy when I scrub my face or hand it turns red even in the sun is still turns red!! Help me pls
Re: Skin Care by kendy501(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Skin Care by kendy501(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2014
kendy501:
Re: Skin Care by kendy501(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2014
[quote author=kendy501 post=28662278][/quote]I rob skineal on my face nd and my hand for like 5month it am a fair guy bt it turns me into white guy when I scrub my face or hand it turns red even in the sun is still turns red!! Help me pls
Re: Skin Care by kendy501(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2014
kendy501:
can aloe vera and dudu osun soap cleare it
Re: Skin Care by megakom: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
plz can u recommend a good body cream for me I'm a very light person but my tone is uneven due to sun so can u recommend a cream dat will help make my tone even and bring out my colour
Re: Skin Care by dunhill20: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
megakom:
plz can u recommend a good body cream for me I'm a very light person but my tone is uneven due to sun so can u recommend a cream dat will help make my tone even and bring out my colour
I suggest you use royal jelly hands and body lotion. You can visit www.swissgardedistributorph..com to see the benefits
Re: Skin Care by olufizzy: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Please,my major problem is Acne and am suffering from white head acne please my request is just to tell me products I can use to completely get rid of the whiteheads cause they really disturb me when walking with friends.The white heads are much in 3 major areas,nose,chin and below my lower lips.please Just give me various leasts of creams to use according form the level of highest recommendation to the Lowest...Please ASAP I beg! Thanks in high expectancy
Re: Skin Care by kendy501(m): 6:19am On Dec 08, 2014
Gud am doc!! Thanks for de things u have been doin!! I rob skineal on my face for 5month cos of pimples and also rob my hand, am a fair guy but it turns me into white guy! Sometimes am having a body scrub all over my face and hand when I scrub it the place that I scrub will turn red but I have stop it for like 2weeks now,, what should I do about it Doc!! Help me pls!!
Re: Skin Care by kendy501(m): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2014
]Gud am doc!! Thanks for de things u have been doin!! I rob skineal on my face for 5month cos of pimples and also rob my hand, am a fair guy but it turns me into white guy! Sometimes am having a body scrub all over my face and hand when I scrub it the place that I scrub will turn red but I have stop it for like 2weeks now,, what should I do about it Doc!! Help me pls!! [/quote]
Re: Skin Care by kendy501(m): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2014
]Gud am doc!! Thanks for de things u have been doin!! I rob skineal on my face for 5month cos of pimples and also rob my hand, am a fair guy but it turns me into white guy! Sometimes am having a body scrub all over my face and hand when I scrub it the place that I scrub will turn red but I have stop it for like 2weeks now,, what should I do about it Doc!!
Re: Skin Care by kendy501(m): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2014
Gud am doc!! Thanks for de things u have been doin!! I rob skineal on my face for 5month cos of pimples and also rob my hand, am a fair guy but it turns me into white guy! Sometimes am having a body scrub all over my face and hand when I scrub it the place that I scrub will turn red but I have stop it for like 2weeks now am having small acnes on the side of my eyes,, what should I do about it Doc!! Help me pls!!
Re: Skin Care by moranu(f): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
UniqueGem:
Firstly you shouldn't be asking this here. I had the same problem say 2 to 3years ago, till now i don't know what actually works for it. But Buy a cad of PIRITON, take 1 to 2 tabs(morning & Evening) everyday. You'll discover that whenever you take it, you won't feel a single itch for that day and till the evening of the nxt. So please you have to take it constantly. Lol!! My experience was really funny, even my palms and under my foots itched like hell whenever i was taking a walk. My scalp wasn't an exception. Also minimise your exposure to sun, it gets worse that way. Also watch your diet and stay away from dirty water.
thanks a lot. The piriton helps a lot as u said. But bitter leave clears it all.
Re: Skin Care by UniqueGem(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
moranu:
thanks a lot. The piriton helps a lot as u said. But bitter leave clears it all.
Bitter leaf? How pls?
Re: Skin Care by moranu(f): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
UniqueGem:
Bitter leaf? How pls?
yes bitter leaf. I squeeze it,till it brings out liquid which I drank and rub on my body overnight.
Re: Skin Care by kaffydal(f): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
hello doc, please I av very dry, wrinkles skin
please kindly suggest cream and soap dat I can use.I really need it urgently, I jst start to use palmers cocoa butter with bio oil and pears transparent soap
I dunno how effective it is.thanks
Re: Skin Care by UniqueGem(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
moranu:
yes bitter leaf. I squeeze it,till it brings out liquid which I drank and rub on my body overnight.
chai!! Thanks sha.
Re: Skin Care by moranu(f): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2014
UniqueGem:
chai!! Thanks sha.
u welcome dear. Its not easy to drink @all.
Re: Skin Care by ivcraig(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
MrKontrovErsy:

BRO DONT U WANA REPLY MY MESSAGE? undecided
Apologies my bro. I find it un-habitual to check for updates here on NL. As regards the dark skin on my beard part, all I have been doing is to take extra care to maintain my skin in that region. I use spirit to clean up immediately after shave and apply Funbact A, and also after every bath. This has reduced d darkness to a certain level that gives me a clean look.
Re: Skin Care by rachelphilr: 5:06am On Dec 12, 2014
For all skin and foot care the best thing is to have a massage with oil and go for beauty treatments at least once in a month.

Foot Reflexology

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

I Need Help / 12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.