Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

He Was Fingering Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Fingering Me (1247 Views)

”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady / Chinese Man Was Fingering Ghanian Beautiful Lady In A Club / A Young Guy Was Fingering Her Sugar Mummy In The Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Was Fingering Me by olowoyo648: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
This morning provides the perfect opportunity for switchy sex. I’m lounging on the bed in these little frilly shorts, with Sylvan looking over the rim of his glasses at the way my smooth, long legs almost gleam in the morning sunshine. As soon as I get that shiver of longing I just think… yes. Right now. This is the kind of moment that cries out for this kind of play.

He kisses me, deep and long, while spooning me from behind. His big, gentle hands stroking and squeezing at my bum in those small silky shorts. It gives me a kick of that naughtiness that, for some reason, my heart’s always chasing. The need to feel insignificant-yet-cared-for at the hands of a softly dominant man.

I remember on one of our very early dates before we’d ever even seen each other naked, Sylvan asked me—over the rim of a wine glass filled with a.....READ MORE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Fingering Me by christianjoy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Often Neglected Places In A Woman’s Body That Are Sensitive / I DNormal / Single At 35 & Living Wit My Sister, I Find Solace In D Arms Of My Brother-inlaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.