Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,992,387 members, 7,289,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 February 2023 at 06:13 PM

Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix (23358 Views)

How I Almost Rejected My Best Worker / Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker / Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by bikefab(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Make do with what you have and strive for a better place, alot of people are unemployed and wouldn't mind taking up your mind of job with gladness.
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by oreoluwasimi1(f): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
We are Hiring !!! FIELD LOAN SALES OFFICER

Qualification: O Level and ND/HND in any social science course

Exp.0-2 year experience

Net pay 50-70+HMO send mail to pennylenderhr@gmail.com
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by iLegendd: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
What will jobless people like us say?

1 Like

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by buttlover(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
he will never tell us the name and exact location to help the main hopless people.
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by dalass(f): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
PatientofYabale:
I'm currently crying in the factory company. Life is hard. cry cry
The pay is 33k per month. He no easy bro. My chest is paining me right now

What's your qualification because you seem well educated?

You have started with that amount of money. You need to move on if the factory job is affecting your health.

2 Likes

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by pocohantas(f): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
toujurs:
Suffer full this forum.

It is not just the forum. It is the whole country. We are in perilous times!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Emmy450(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Life no balance
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Oyiboman69: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2022

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Ororocelemi(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Look at the bright side of it, every month end you get 2k to f*ck olosho grin

Hapiness grin grin
PatientofYabale:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by majamajic(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Stop voting APC , una no gree

As condition nigeria is now , a factory worker suppose be going home now with nothing less than 100k

3 Likes

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Antoeni(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
The Lord is Your Strength
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by xtremeTall(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Stay strong bro,
You indirectly telling me to be grateful

5 Likes

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by majamajic(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
pocohantas:

It is not just the forum. It is the whole country. We are in perilous times!

Na twitter u go see beggers pass ,for facebook if u need 100k followers , just tell them to follow so so page 1k giveaway , them go full

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Blupen(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Enddy50ty:
Abeg before you quit your factory work. Make sure say you get alternative source of income and learn a skill (artisan).

Being jobless in this country is not funny ooh unless you're from a rich family. And you have rich relatives that are willing to assist you financially.
Person deh work for factory you dey talk rich family??
You want make i stone you??

3 Likes

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by pocohantas(f): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
majamajic:

Na twitter u go see beggers pass ,

Really? I thought Twitter is strictly for hot takes. Never knew they beg there.
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by weslineo: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Brother look up to the hills from where your help comes from.I can feel your pain,we were never created to suffer.Be strong! You are loved from eternity.

1 Like

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by MyAmericandream(f): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
PatientofYabale:
What do you lift on a daily basis in that factory?

1 Like

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by winner37(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Chinonye2022:
i need factory work abeg una company still dey employ plz sir me am jobless

Your location
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by JooEeL(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
All of you said you wanted One Nigeria...

Now One Nigeria is giving all ye wotowoto... una still dey complain...

I feel sorry for some of you cos Nigeria is just starting its torture on her citizens. When "One Nigeria" is done with many of you, like 10 years from now, you will know there's a difference between "I was there" and "I will be there".

8 Likes

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Bionica: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Idamond:

which company is this, can I apply help me out..
Where is your location?
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by winner37(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Houserentprob:
good evening sir. Pls connect me with that factory work pls sir, you saving my life if you can connect me with the job pls

Your location pls
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by AJSfan: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
All those shouting build factory, build factory na because you never work for factory before... It's so crazy what Nigerians are going through in their own country

3 Likes

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by PatientofYabale(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
MyAmericandream:

What do you lift on a daily basis in that factory?

Feeding biscuit inside machine for 10 good hours
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Idamond: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bionica:
Where is your location?
Rivers.
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Chinonye2022(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
winner37:

Your location
ogun state lusada igbese
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Bionica: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
AJSfan:
All those shouting build factory, build factory na because you never work for factory before... It's so crazy what Nigerians are going through in their own country

Factory work is the same all over the world.....moreso in undeveloped settings. However they provide a lot of support to the economies of these nations by providing a launchpad for several young people who would otherwise be very unemployed.
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Anticrime77: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pls as u dey inside dat factory.. Dey use one eyes check chart via Mt5. Learn trading. Bê it Fx or indices. U can as well learn soft skills and freelance with it.. I no be motivational speaker o and am not here to teach.

2 Likes

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by digitalgeorgy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
after going through the comments on this thread, I realized that "What you are not thankful for" is exactly "what the next man is praying for".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Bionica: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Idamond:

Rivers.

I'm afraid Rivers is not within my catchment area. I can't help you there. I could however organise a job for you if you were in Lagos/Ogun state.
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by dingbang(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
After una go vote una lord and savior Tinubu..make una getat abeg.
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Houserentprob(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
winner37:

Your location pls
currently in Ilorin now sir. I’m ready to relocate pls
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Idamond: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bionica:

I'm afraid Rivers is not within my catchment area. I can't help you there. I could however organise a job for you if you were in Lagos/Ogun state.
can I send u mail?
I don't mind relocating..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... / Graduates Asked To Market Fresh Fish / 6 Annoying Things Nigerian Interviewers Do When Interviewing An Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.