Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,990,283 members, 7,281,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 January 2023 at 01:06 AM

Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix (23313 Views)

How I Almost Rejected My Best Worker / Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker / Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Sarsaproko: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
I have worked in a factory where 10 of us were employed in the morning, During break time 8 quit the job.The 9th guy couldn't cope after working for 3 days.I was the only one who managed to work till end of the month.The reason I managed to cope with the Chinese factory job was because I was so broke and the company offered lunch only.I don't wish my enemy that kind of job.
The Chinese factory manufactured women hair braiding and attachments.A worker would be brushing a bunch of artificial hair in some nail and those nails would be piecing on my fingers.I had a lot of cuts in my hands.
Terrible jobs in Nigeria.
If you are desperate to get a job and you see one like that you will weep to God why he created you in Nigeria.

sad

1 Like

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Frontdude(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Okay But In few months now, You will still Impregnate Kafayat right..grin
I oshe! I dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Sammy07: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
majamajic:

APC I mean is current people there , Buhari and Tinubu . I will not vote them . Simple

Oh, okayyy
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Spherica177: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Lol

Don't be surprised he has a girfriend grin grin

Small time he'd contemplate to settle down in a single room. Why? Because he's aging gradually and he has to give birth too grin

They literally see anyone without a boy/girfriend as absurd

Truly you can never compare a rich man Sense of reasoning to that of the poor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by folake4u(f): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Really? I thought Twitter is strictly for hot takes. Never knew they beg there.

What? Twitter is the Headquarters for Begging.

Go to some celebrities post eg. Don Jazzy and see mass begging there,both fake and genuine.

Nor be the one NL people dey do.

1 Like

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Kano4tot2: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Oboy u better find another huzzle.

Meet Aboki and learn how to make indomie Noddle as food, find one junction and start ur own.

Big Dreams

1 Like

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by pocohantas(f): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
folake4u:

What? Twitter is the Headquarters for Begging.

Go to some celebrities post eg. Don Jazzy and see mass begging there,both fake and genuine.

Nor be the one NL people dey do.

I was very surprised to read that. Would never have guessed. I only catch up with trending topics and all. I no dey stroll reach any celebrity’s handle.
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by folake4u(f): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
pocohantas:

I was very surprised to read that. Would never have guessed. I only catch up with trending topics and all. I no dey stroll reach any celebrity’s handle.

I see.

I only stroll reach celebrity's handle when some people I follow retweet their gists. But when you eventually go there, you'd see "I haven't paid my school fees, or I need money to complete this Tech course or my Mum is sick" kinda posts.
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Bionica: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Idamond:

can I send u mail?
I don't mind relocating..

Yea and why not?
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by milann: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
I have worked in a factory where 10 of us were employed in the morning, During break time 8 quit the job.The 9th guy couldn't cope after working for 3 days.I was the only one who managed to work till end of the month.The reason I managed to cope with the Chinese factory job was because I was so broke and the company offered lunch only.I don't wish my enemy that kind of job.
The Chinese factory manufactured women hair braiding and attachments.A worker would be brushing a bunch of artificial hair in some nail and those nails would be piecing on my fingers.I had a lot of cuts in my hands.
Terrible jobs in Nigeria.
If you are desperate to get a job and you see one like that you will weep to God why he created you in Nigeria.
did you load?
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by pocohantas(f): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
folake4u:

I see.

I only stroll reach celebrity's handle when some people I follow retweet their gists. But when you eventually go there, you'd see "I haven't paid my school fees, or I need money to complete this Tech course or my Mum is sick" kinda posts.

Okay. Stopeet!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by milann: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Evolutionlove:

you sabi any girl? I dey find babymama
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by LeanonGOD(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
May God Bless your efforts. Send your account - I will bless you with small token.
Chinonye2022:
i need factory work abeg una company still dey employ plz sir me am jobless my location ogun state lusada igbese phone number 09121671761 plz help a brother any person wey go help me plz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by DispatcherLagos: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Chinonye2022:
i need factory work abeg una company still dey employ plz sir me am jobless my location ogun state lusada igbese phone number 09121671761 plz help a brother any person wey go help me plz
And you are still campaigning for Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Revolution2022(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
milann:
did you load?
I didn't work up to a month.I didn't wait to collect salary.After the end of the month I went straight to the bank my account was opened to get my salary.And I never went back.
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Bionica: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
AJSfan:
I'm aware. It is better for government to invest more in training the young people to acquire soft skills in IT than trying to employ them factories. That is mostly unskilled labor... The developed world are moving on from a productive economy to a service economy... They are outsourcing production to Chinese and Indians

I would have agreed with your post but for the bolded. You need to come to terms with the very sad reality that government in our country has not yet evolved to this pedestal.

No progressive policy formulation, no robust and ambitious vision and worst of all no reflection of the collective interest in the day to governance model. It is each man to himself and......us.

2 Likes

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by milann: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
NEUDUDE:
You just go me reminiscing that life back then. I still cant believe how i coped through and through.

Right now i dont leave my house often and i spend like 50k weekly for food alone and i just cant imagine how i lived on 20k a month plus transport plus feeding plus cloth plus house rent. Jesus christ. God thank you. I will be praying for you brotherly, all na struggle.
two questions. how much did you spend on transport daily? Did you load?
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Chinonye2022(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
LeanonGOD:
May God Bless your efforts. Send your account - I will bless you with small token.
ACC number 2199794146 UBA name chinonye Onyemize

1 Like

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by folake4u(f): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Okay. Stopeet!!! grin grin

Lol. It's true na. grin
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by NEUDUDE: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
milann:
two questions. how much did you spend on transport daily? Did you load?

Omo na mostly brother and sister help me. Most evenings will go to my sis place do one or two so i go chow free. Transport was a bit cheaper then than now and work been no too far, sometimes you go trek. I was in big shit, e no easy i no pray make anybody go through that but i am better for it right now.

I load card like once a week and the rest was free facebook lol
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by VictorClinton(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ur own even better, what of some of us wey dey they pay below #30k. That's Nigeria for you, no hope for the youth
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by LeanonGOD(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
It is DONE by GOD's Grace.
When you are Bless, kindly bless someone. May God Bless you in All things in Jesus Wonderful Name.
Chinonye2022:
ACC number 2199794146 UBA name chinonye Onyemize

1 Like

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Nasri100(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Spherica177:
Lol

Don't be surprised he has a girfriend grin grin

Small time he'd contemplate to settle down in a single room. Why? Because he's aging gradually and he has to give birth too grin

They literally see anyone without a boy/girfriend as absurd

Truly you can never compare a rich man Sense of reasoning to that of the poor

You people need to stop giving these lots free advice.

Let them rot in poverty.

You will see a Nigerian man that hasn’t even figured out his next meal thinking about impregnating a girl and marriage.

Chaii these black guineas do make me laugh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by pocohantas(f): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
folake4u:

Lol. It's true na. grin

Tech done suffer for Nigerian ma hand sha. It is either we want to pay for a course or we wan buy laptop. Them use am chop my friend too.
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by milann: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
NEUDUDE:

Omo na mostly brother and sister help me. Most evenings will go to my sis place do one or two so i go chow free. Transport was a bit cheaper then than now and work been no too far, sometimes you go trek. I was in big shit, e no easy i no pray make anybody go through that but i am better for it right now.

I load card like once a week and the rest was free facebook lol
I mean loading trucks
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by VictorClinton(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=nesgeeek post=115988854]Factory work of 33k is modern day slavery.[yes but wetin man go do]
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by folake4u(f): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Tech done suffer for Nigerian ma hand sha. It is either we want to pay for a course or we wan buy laptop. Them use am chop my friend too.

E really don suffer for Nigerians hand. Na everytime them dey pay for online course if you go Twitter. And most Twitter people are gullible, they keep falling for such scams.

Wow. Damn. Hope say the money wey them collect nor big?
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by milann: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
pocohantas:

how is work as a factory worker?
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by konshency(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pls name the factory that pay such amount and the location.
godfrey02:

33kp.per month.. chai.. that's two weeks pay in some Factory
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by kolarov93(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Evolutionlove:

And na your types go later hit small change now and start chasing and Investing In what's under the skirts. The sole problem of you poor pathetic people Is you Ignoramus love Sex too much. If your Pop and Mom had prepared well and they are filled with wisdom and knowledge, You won't be going through these pains. Most of you don't have an Insight Into what the world Is really Is lol. As long as Nigeria's Population keeps Increasing, The poor will continue to experience Immense suffering. The Joy and Potential of the "Few Underworld Men" pulling the strings largely depends on the gullible populace. Pele you will be fine..

This is too harsh.
No be only you wise pass. Na God’s grace you just received

1 Like

Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by Obarofrederick(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Frontdude:
Hmm, me na 24hrs Security work 23k per month, it's not easy at all
Which means you nor dey rest
Re: Hopeless Life Of A Factory Worker. Pix by pocohantas(f): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
folake4u:

E really don suffer for Nigerians hand. Na everytime them dey pay for online course if you go Twitter. And most Twitter people are gullible, they keep falling for such scams.

Wow. Damn. Hope say the money wey them collect nor big?

Big is relative. It didn’t happen on Twitter though. Na person wey im know personally. Everybody wan enter tech. Anyway, na person wey brain reach. Someone like Kayperry no fit do pass imsef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apply For The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme / After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned / Five Reasons Why Employment In Nigeria Is Too Rare(No 4&5 Is For The Youth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.