Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) (49666 Views)

Kenyan Man Stones Wife To Death / Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by BadNews: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
A 23-Year-Old Man has been arrested for allegedly stoning his 17-year-old girlfriend to death in Limpopo, South Africa.

Police Spokesperson, Lt-Col Mamphaswa Seabi, who confirmed the incident in a statement on Tuesday, August 23, 2022, said the teenager identified as Promise Tjatji, from Kome village, was attacked on Saturday evening.

"A 23-year-old man will today (Tuesday) appear in the Nebo magistrate court after he was arrested for allegedly killing a 17-year-old girl believed to be his girlfriend on Saturday night, 20 August 2022 at about 19:00," said Seabi.

"The information received by the Police suggests that the suspect was walking with the victim at Kome village under Nebo policing area when she allegedly received a call. The suspect then accused her of cheating on him and he then stoned her to death,"

"The police were called and on arrival at the scene, the victim was found lying with fatal injuries. She was identified as Promise Tjatji,"

"The Family Violence, Child Protection and Sexual Offences Unit took over the case for further investigations. The suspect will face a charge of murder." he added.

Speaking to Times LIVE, the deceased's uncle, Mpshe Tsatsi, said Promise already planned her future and wanted to be a doctor after completing high school.

Mpshe, who is distraught and still struggling to comprehend his niece’s death, said the teenager had been staying with his elderly mother.

He and his wife live in Polokwane, where he works. He visits the village home regularly at weekends.

He and his wife live in Polokwane, where he works. He visits the village home regularly at weekends.

"She was about to cook before she left [to go out with the boyfriend]."

He said the teenager was in grade 12 and they were planning to help her study at university. The school had recently helped her apply for a bursary.

Mphe thanked the social development department for assisting the family and Promise's schoolmates with counselling, to help them deal with the trauma.

He was disappointed the family of the alleged perpetrator had not approached them.

“We expected his family to come and say something to us in the form of apology or something, but so far no-one has come."

He said they understood that the family did not send their child to kill someone, but still expected elders to apologise as it would help them find closure.

“Even yesterday we were discussing it and I said that if they don’t want to come, we can’t force them. An apology must come from your heart." he added.

Promise will be buried on Saturday August 27.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/man-stones-his-17-year-old-girlfriend-to-death-in-south-africa-after-accusing-her-of-cheating-on-him.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by BadNews: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
This Is Latest Bad News, Trending Right Now

Proudly Brought To You By

8 Likes

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Man from the pit of hell, e no go pass one of these men in their 20’s. I have stopped talking to my 20yr old cousin for dating a 27yr old man, I think she’s not wise. Even a 15yr old girl should never agree to date a man in his 20’s. Men in their 20’s are still undergoing brain development, they are still struggling to strike a balance and be in agreement with their early morning erection, it’s a total wreck. So sad �

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by BadNews: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Rozross:
Man from the pit of hell, e no go pass one of these men in their 20’s. I have stopped talking to my cousin for dating a 27yr old man, I think she’s not wise. �

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by kellyjc(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
This kind of news wey we bin dey get frm kenya don dey reach South..
Nothing wey Nigeria no go see for apc hand undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by nazicartel(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
This one don sentence himself to Nga

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
kellyjc:
Y
Read the post again.
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
I swear After Goliath ,this na the second person I dey see say stone kill...

Stone dey kill person...omo na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by kellyjc(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Treasure17:

Read the post again.
This one wey i dey see 17 for your name, hope say no be the dead girl dey quote me sha?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
The mentality of the average south African should be studied
I need to know the reason for their barbaric behaviours

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Candidlady: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
If isay men are useless some people will come for my head undecided

Dead incompetent gender

1 Like

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by robinso01(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
This news of killings are becoming unbecoming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
How close is kenya to south africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lazy and frustrated xenophobic set of men. All they do is whine all day and take their frustration out on their women and Nigerians
That aside I don't know what a 17 years old is doing in a romantic relationship.
I guess the world has change

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Hoodup(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by owiko(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Relationships are getting scarier by the day. People weh no get relationships get peace of mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by IboHausaYoruba: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ha! Zulu people and weird news. No country like Nigeria, we are just unfortunate to have had leaders.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Klington: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pervert

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by BenjaminDomer: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
We hope fati2001 will not get stoned one day to death for cheating by her husband.

She is married and still crushes on Koreans with small penis cry

fati2001

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Manson1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Barbaric
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by LonelyLucifer(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
embarassedSpit
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
He should be sentence to 200 years in prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hmmmm
Wetin have to do with nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Offpointng: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Gender based violence in South Africa is way outta here

Well, my own concern is Nigerians who go talk say of all places on Earth, it's South Africa that's is the right place to goan hustle. the definition of the people and place is nothing but "Weird"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by sotall(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Too much bad news on Frontpage today

1 Like

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nairalandar: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Na wah o
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Habayomie(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I swear After Goliath ,this na the second person I dey see say stone kill...

Stone dey kill person...omo na wa oo
Stephen nko..
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Once again, na over toto and prick matter. The black man won’t stop disgracing humankind. It’s like the only thing our race can think up is how to line a penis to a vagina. Caucasians laugh at us while they hold the keys to humans’ long term survival. Many vaccines as of late and none have emerged from our continent.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Yahoo Boys, One Lady Arrested By EFCC In Ibadan (Photos) / Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja / Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.