Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest (67712 Views)

How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / Help! Yellow Spots On My Chest And Neck Region. / Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Bluffly: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
JealousCobra:

Liver infection bro.. but can recommend a sure drugs that can set you free if you desire.
You are prescribing liver infection drug to someone over the air without test. Well done. An ethical drug for that matter

14 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by speak2bella(f): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please go to the hospital to be thoroughly examined. If it's liver or kidney infection as those people postulated, then you mustn't joke with such before the infection translate to damage of organ and the money wey you no wan spend, you go overspend em and even still beg for support

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by ItzAbas(m): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
Please can someone help out, what is this rashes called??its distopping me on my chests ... could this be an infection or internal heat
Your village people
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Ekpekus(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
JealousCobra:

Go for this drugs,

Krishat-625 Amount= 2,500k

Prednisolone -5 Amount a card = N250/300.

You can Google for further details..

Then add garlic and ginger to your daily meals you will recover from the infection.

Good luck.
SMH... you already started treatment without telling the op what the situation is.
What are you treating sef? What other thing could this be, if your diagnosis is wrong? What investigation could you have advised the op?
So many questions

11 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by achillesfoot(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Oh goodness me!! Pay no attention to JC saying it's liver disease.. They've no idea what a liver disease is... If there are other symptoms accompanied with the rash, now is the time to let me know... Rule out liver that's for sure..

4 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Revoluxe: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
It's black eczema
It can be treated with trado-medics

4 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Bluffly: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
Please can someone help out, what is this rashes called??its distopping me on my chests ... could this be an infection or internal heat
You better go for test and examination before using any drugs
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by pheranme9(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Seems like eczema to me, use antiseptic soap and funbact A or skineal

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by GindoX(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
O ti lo saya dey olosho grin

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by ezebrightike: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dialpad:
Go for hiv test

You have you gone for HIV yourself?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Bmaster(m): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sorry bro.
if you're into shaving of hairs on chest,better stop it now.
Instead,trim it
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Owopariola001: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:

Get Cacatin cream. You're good to go.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by iammarvellux(m): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pls visit the nearby hospital for diagnosis and proper treatments.

Don't self medicate, since you not sure what it is.

NOTE: Get in here to order your Fashionable items at the right prices, click this link
https://www.nairaland.com/7180601/affordable-high-quality-fashionable-items

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by femoree2(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Fungi infection

Buy Nizoral cream from a good pharmacy

Keep applying it day and night until its no more visible

4 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Freelane33(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
You are reacting to something
Go get damatol

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by molon23(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sorry about your predicament. Does it itch you?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by jonahhh: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:

When you let too much sweat dry up on your skin with out washing them off over time , just shower constantly and use dusting powder when you’re indoors or apply on yur chest as you go out … this is skin irritation not decease

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by peacettw: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tinea corporis
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by detectivejones: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Better go to hospital before comments here give you HBP
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Ebonygeek(f): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
JealousCobra:

Both drugs are to be taken 1 each in the morning and 1 each at night.

Sir are you a doctor? Why the heck are you prescribing drugs to a stranger on a public forum without carrying out a medical examination, tests, or knowing his medical history and possible allergies? undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Aharpride1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
yeah please go ahead and tell me... I'm still waiting.

Liver infection and you want someone randomly on the Internet to prescribed drugs for you? Damn..

Could be just normal skin infection, do test if you have the means

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Ebonygeek(f): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
okay, thanks so much..
You better go and see an actual doctor before you start doing self-medication there undecided
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Gbeng30(m): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
I will advice you to visit hospital for proper check up.. It could be rashes or anything ?
No they do self medication except you know what it is.. Ire o
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Toluwanise247(m): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Follo the link and make cool cash https://payout4tasks.com/index.php?ref=93926
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Dan777: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is fungal infection. Buy sivoderm and use it for a month. Bath with Antifungal black soap during this period. Watch it disappear.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by RPG2020(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Go buy this cream thank God later

Morning and night robing

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Obioramichael(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Self diagnosis and medication is BAD... Better go hospital.... Personally I see that as a fungi infection.... More reason you should go run lab test and be sure of what you're doing
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by Richpet85: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bro u need to go see a Dr. and ensure u go for skin culture lab to ascertain the actual infection and the treatment therein then thank me later.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest by mcgodison2531(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
I.was having something like this, and I find out that the yard am staying the water is not good to my health and I started bathing with hot water and I don't drink from the pump anymore, they have all disappeared.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached / 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases / 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.