Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police (14060 Views)

Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist / Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu / South East Community Policing Is More Effective Than Amotekun - Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
No no no
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by jojothaiv(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Then expect people to drop the guns.

It was before when the labor of our heroes past wasn't lying in the past, patriotism is about to be cremated and you expect folks to pick up the guns all in the name of community policing, at least a little stipend will serve as a motivation but you want them to go the Rashford way, only few will remain...
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by ransomed: 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
It is now we know that police is not our friend .
Police authority is enslaving Nigerians and not ready to pay them after working.
They always tell us that security is everybody's business but, some participated in the security business, time to pay becomes story for the gods .
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by esthel(f): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Look at these people, were these people not being paid before what now changed. All the lawlessness being exhibited by these government will soon come home to roost, they will experience it first hand very soon.
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by TenQ: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/salary-protest-community-policing-is-voluntary-not-a-paid-job-kwara-police-command/
Did you tell them that it was probono!?
At least you could have given some allowance: wicked government.
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by gotnel: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
How will the constabularies affect the society positively if they are not being paid?
I hope they will not turn out to be a big problem to us the people.
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by bola4dprec(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=Gkay1 post=115993623]
Thank u sir, trust Nigeria police and end up in prison.
Don't try it[/q I will not add to the troubles of someone who is already desperate.
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by etrouble: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Daytonbale:
A vote for TINUBU is a vote for Suffering, death, Affliction, Hunger, Hardship, High cost of living, Bad Roads.

Nigerians vote Wisely come 2023

Vote Peter Obi

Give us Obituary's CV
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by bfox: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
Why una no explain this thing well na ��
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by samdomen: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
People are so weakend, why can't he take the job. So they should be working without pay. Nigeria no love at all
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by OnionBandit(f): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Immatex:

Them no explain this thing well to them from the beginning.

Who still ready to work without pay for Nigeria of today?

Scrape the scheme if you won't pay the guys otherwise, they do more harm than good.
No! Most of them probably joined with the hope of being absorbed into the service in future. Now, the future isnt coming and they are running out of patience

1 Like

Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by TruthinAction: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
What is the state Governor and the local government chairman doing with the security votes they get monthly.

I think the youth need a strong united body that should tell these crop of leaders want we want and changes that must take place before the next election. Otherwise, the new set of leaders will continue with this wickedness.
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by Boyewu: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
You want to do journey man, na police you go try. Who dey work with police and make profit. Now their eyes go clear say na naija bet dey go play for police station.
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/salary-protest-community-policing-is-voluntary-not-a-paid-job-kwara-police-command/
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by highbee02: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
They were told before the application that it's VOLUNTARY, I personally went to c the commissioner of police in the state and I was directed to the PPRO's office where he clearly explained everything to me. In fact, certain category of civil servants like teachers would be considered, he said. I only went back home with my application letter because it's not yet time for application.

U need to c the ways and manners in which these guys drag keys with okada riders on the road
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by CSTRR: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz.
Job no pay?
Go to anambra and ask them.

They will show you his many projects.

Why do you think his people love him?

Dora Akunyili testified of him before she died.
I am sure you respect dora Akunyili?
She endorsed Peter obi when he was still a governor.

Peter obi will not build Eko Atlantic on the sea when the mainland is an eye sore.

That is for money miss road like Tinubu.
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by highbee02: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
OnionBandit:
No! Most of them probably joined with the hope of being absorbed into the service in future. Now, the future isnt coming and they are running out of patience

Thanks for this explanation

1 Like

Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by Michelle70(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
CSTRR:

Go to anambra and ask them.

They will show you his many projects.

Why do you think his people love him?

Dora Akunyili testified of him before she died.
I am sure you respect dora Akunyili?
She endorsed Peter obi when he was still a governor.

Peter obi will not build Eko Atlantic on the sea when the mainland is an eye sore.

That is for money miss road like Tinubu.
Did i call Peter Obi in my post?

Why are u masturbating?
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by ambale(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Atleast there should be appreciation package for them now

Before you know, they start giving information to criminals, so they can have a good pay from dere

Our entire security architecture needs a total overhaul sincerely
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by Sucre6: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Orrooma:
But appreciation should be shown atleast

You mean to appreciate them with Agbado and Cassava abi? grin Volunteer means no pay, they already know, why dem come dey protest
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by Neddyogu(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Don't they have appointment letters? Or they did not understand what was written therein? Is it just me or the special constables are confined to kwara state?
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by jehoha696(m): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
As in...
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by Moneyboyz: 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Salary that some pot belly oga at the top has embezzled.
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by 43Ronin: 1:55am On Aug 24, 2022
Give them Agbado plus cassava
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by Father254: 2:52am On Aug 24, 2022
Olamicwoto:

Guy u are sick. Since morning tinubu dis, tinubu dat, can't u mind ur life and live tinubu alone. Mad man!

You are the sick person here plus madness. BAT that have stolen destinies of many young people confusing them with small change to forget their sorry life's during campaign. The masses are coming shortly to take back what is rightfully there's.
All these politicians that destroyed this country will not rest in peace.
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by TijaniAbu: 3:02am On Aug 24, 2022
highbee02:
They were told before the application that it's VOLUNTARY, I personally went to c the commissioner of police in the state and I was directed to the PPRO's office where he clearly explained everything to me. In fact, certain category of civil servants like teachers would be considered, he said. I only went back home with my application letter because it's not yet time for application.

U need to c the ways and manners in which these guys drag keys with okada riders on the road

Otoge, they have been deceived and exploited into modern slavery by APC governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq who is swallowing security vote of billions daily
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by kukoyi4adaugo: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2022
They should do community policing with empty stomach?They should do community policing with empty stomach?...
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by ufotunang: 7:45am On Aug 24, 2022
You want people to do free job in this hard Buhari economy.. while you are receiving your own salary, allowances...how will they survive the hard economy without pay...not even a small stipend...brown envelope.. nawaoooo
Re: Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police by Omodua(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
aminulive:

The PRO SP Okasanmi Ajayi should fear God o...A serving police officer in the state confirmed the Policemen in the state have not been paid for sometime now. And these are conventional policemen.
Police should own up that their men have not been paid instead of lying uselessly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku / I’m Disappointed That Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Watching PDP Bleed – Sowunmi / Again, APC Chairman, Adamu Loses Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.