Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard (53285 Views)

Ortom In EFCC Custody / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by sucess001(m): 1:24am On Aug 24, 2022
Conner44:

Yes , until they started sharing dollars and buying voters openly and without shame when the country is in a dire situation

Ok. I see. They didn't share dollars in 2019

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 1:24am On Aug 24, 2022
kunle75:

Lol ,ok the emperor
E shock am well well......him never recover from the shock... grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Conner44: 1:36am On Aug 24, 2022
sucess001:

Ok. I see. They didn't share dollars in 2019

All bad things must come to an end someday.

That day has come wink
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Buccalcavity2: 2:37am On Aug 24, 2022
Conner44:

All bad things must come to an end someday.

That day has come wink

Come to an end by thesame participant and beneficiary of the dollar sharing 2019 convention?
In any case he still called AA his leader yesterday. PO is a fraud. Only ethnic jingoist can't see.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Amalekki: 3:07am On Aug 24, 2022
What do you mean by deceive? Are you calling Obi a fake product? grin
basybasy:

Which youths? Only Igbo youths and few Yoruba and northern youths. I'm not part of the youths that will support lie lie Obi. You Igbo boys use to deceive yourselves. Who will vote Obi? Hausafulani will never handed over presidential power to Obi in 2023. I don't know future o but nobody is ready to trust Igbo's with power now. We know Igbos as power drunkered. North knows what to do in 2023. Giving power to Obi is like bringing down Nigeria, we can't make such mistake.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Conner44: 3:20am On Aug 24, 2022
Buccalcavity2:

Come to an end by thesame participant and beneficiary of the dollar sharing 2019 convention?
In any case he still called AA his leader yesterday. PO is a fraud. Only ethnic jingoist can't see.

I know it’s painful that Obi is this popular. It’s not your fault. Try to sleep the best you can for this period until he is sworn in okay grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Libera: 3:39am On Aug 24, 2022
manutdrichie:
grin

Just like Raila Odinga, Atiku is not meant to be a president

The only opportunity to even come second, he is making silly and avoidable mistakes upandan.

Anyway, as an Obidient we are happy
what a lie , you knew deep down in your heart that you are wailing, Wike alliance with Tinubu means that the whole of SS is gone into APC kitty, how do you console yourself with a lie?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Didi2d(m): 3:50am On Aug 24, 2022
As a kenyan , I would very much like to say that the president-elect is not the first young person to lead the country. His predecessor Uhuru Kenyatta was young too at the time of his election...Kenyatta bleeped us over in his last term.Was he young? Yes ... My point is age doesn't matter...
Our 3rd president , Mwai Kibaki left the office at age 80...and upto now , we still aren't sure if there's anyone who matches his leadership skills. Every bit of economic development you see in Kenya was laid by Mwai Kibaki. He was old but he's the king we all wish for.

Copied from another platform

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 24, 2022
Conner44:

Yes , until they started sharing dollars and buying voters openly and without shame when the country is in a dire situation

Peter obi gave Naira in order to secure Labour party ticket, In fact, A faction of the LP have taken some legal action against his emergence as the party Aspirant for presidency. Peter Obi is less competent and much more less capable that Tinubu as seen in their achievement as Governors. I know that time is ripe for an Igbo Presidency but even sef Peter Obi is not the One. I will rather Chimaroke Nnamani or Professor Soludo
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by kunle75(m): 5:10am On Aug 24, 2022
desiredhome:

E shock am well well......him never recover from the shock... grin grin

Yes oooo,that guy is delusional I swear grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:52am On Aug 24, 2022
toneroforever:

Whenever it suits ur agenda, that's when u remember Southern alliance,abi. So SE that has not produced a president since 1999 shouldn't be supported despite SS (6 years), SW( 16 years, President & vice)....no regards to equity

south south and southwest brotherhood stand, you sadeast can go fúck yourself
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by fof1: 7:11am On Aug 24, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/2023-tinubu-meets-wike-makinde-ortom-in-london/

They will Utterly Fail like a Pack of Crumbling Cards...The People will Detest them and Disobey their Pleas in the Votes
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by ufotunang: 7:37am On Aug 24, 2022
Fake news... where is the pictures and videos of them meeting in UK
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by olatuns2017: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/2023-tinubu-meets-wike-makinde-ortom-in-london/

TINUBU is a pure democrats and invest heavily in Nigeria democracy

But Igbos parent want to take up power after they stained our flags with blood

Una go get sense by early this year

All those PVC na Anambra una go use am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Ayk8: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2022
It's your choice now! Simple! No need to fight.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Kuvuki001: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2022
This is a blessing in disguise to all Obidient families.
#votepeterobi4president.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Conner44: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Miroslavv:

Peter obi gave Naira in order to secure Labour party ticket, In fact, A faction of the LP have taken some legal action against his emergence as the party Aspirant for presidency. Peter Obi is less competent and much more less capable that Tinubu as seen in their achievement as Governors. I know that time is ripe for an Igbo Presidency but even sef Peter Obi is not the One. I will rather Chimaroke Nnamani or Professor Soludo

Okay I understand you. But you said Peter Obi gave naira to become the labor party candidate and I ask, ‘how much did he give’? Do you have a definite figure? Was it spoken about or written of anywhere? Isn’t it just what we hear flying about? Do you know exactly what was causing the legal tension between labor party chieftains?

The APC & PDP candidates on the other hand openly gave out and shared dollars to the extent that newspaper dailies and television stations, heck even social media got wind of the exact amount of dollars that was shared around to delegates. That’s open corruption they did without hiding anything from anybody. They shared it brazenly without shame. NO , we Nigerians can’t make the same mistake over and over again and at the same time expect different results. We have been fo.ols for so long and something has to give.

Out of the three candidates you and I know that Obi is the most mellow and the only one who can have the power to effect a change from the norms. His leaving pdp and joining labor party means he has fewer godfathers over his head to please. He can have more autonomy to work.

If you can’t see these red flags in what APC and pdp did during their primaries then it means there’s something blocking your gaze. It might be tribe, party affiliations or outright hate but I know there’s definitely something.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Indispensable85(m): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2022
DearDealz:
Lies...
Makinde has been on vacation since two weeks ago

https://guardian.ng/news/makinde-embarks-on-vacation-hands-over-to-deputy-first-time-in-three-years/

Do you know what he's doing in his vacation? Small pikin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2022
Conner44:

Okay I understand you. But you said Peter Obi gave naira to become the labor party candidate and I ask, ‘how much did he give’? Do you have a definite figure? Was it spoken about or written of anywhere? Isn’t it just what we hear flying about? Do you know exactly what was causing the legal tension between labor party chieftains?

The APC & PDP candidates on the other hand openly gave out and shared dollars to the extent that newspaper dailies and television stations, heck even social media got wind of the exact amount of dollars that was shared around to delegates. That’s open corruption they did without hiding anything from anybody. They shared it brazenly without shame. NO , we Nigerians can’t make the same mistake over and over again and at the same time expect different results. We have been fo.ols for so long and something has to give.

Out of the three candidates you and I know that Obi is the most mellow and the only one who can have the power to effect a change from the norms. His leaving pdp and joining labor party means he has fewer godfathers over his head to please. He can have more autonomy to work.

If you can’t see these red flags in what APC and pdp did during their primaries then it means there’s something blocking your gaze. It might be tribe, party affiliations or outright hate but I know there’s definitely something.

You mention PDP and then you exclude Peter Obi. That Nigga has been in PDP up untill 3 months ago. Peter Obi is the wolf in sheeps clothing. Lool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by kingyakos: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2022
tamdun:

Are u OK?

Then stop being a nuisance here
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Conner44: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Miroslavv:

You mention PDP and then you exclude Peter Obi. That Nigga has been in PDP up untill 3 months ago. Peter Obi is the wolf in sheeps clothing . Lool

At least Peter Obi is wearing disguise as the wolf.

Meanwhile tinubu and atiku are wolves without disguise and you’re still rushing to vote them because you’re not sure if there’s a wolf under the ‘sheeps clothing’ that you think Peter Obi is putting on? undecided

That’s akin to digging your own grave deliberately don’t you think?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by tamdun: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2022
kingyakos:

Then stop being a nuisance here
Let me ask u once again, are OK
These is a public forum not ur fathers private business
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2022
Conner44:

At least Peter Obi is wearing disguise as the wolf.

Meanwhile tinubu and atiku are wolves without disguise and you’re still rushing to vote them because you’re not sure if there’s a wolf under the ‘sheeps clothing’ that you think Peter Obi is putting on? undecided

That’s akin to digging your own grave deliberately don’t you think?

Peter Obi has been changing party from APGA to PDP now he is labouring...Same for Atiku. Tinubu on the order hand has remained true to himself in all these years...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Conner44: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Miroslavv:

Peter Obi has been changing party from APGA to PDP now he is labouring...Same for Atiku. Tinubu on the order hand has remained true to himself in all these years...

That’s why I said Peter Obi is not loyal to anyone or godfather except the masses which he wished to serve. This will make him have more autonomy to act as he sees fit to bring the country to better standards without being afraid of stepping on toes.

This is the type of leader we need now.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by kingyakos: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2022
tamdun:

Let me ask u once again, are OK
These is a public forum not ur fathers private business

Last warning. Stop being a nuisance here
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Conner44:

That’s why I said Peter Obi is not loyal to anyone or godfather except the masses which he wished to serve. This will make him have more autonomy to act as he sees fit to bring the country to better standards without being afraid of stepping on toes.

This is the type of leader we need now.

Did you see the way he was kneeling for Atiku the other day to greet him. I have never seen an Igbo Man kneel down to gree an Hausa Man.

Only Tinubu is the one who does not have anybody to please nor fear. Tinubu is the fearless lion of Bourdilon.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Conner44: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Miroslavv:

Did you see the way he was kneeling for Atiku the other day to greet him. I have never seen an Igbo Man kneel down to gree an Hausa Man.

Only Tinubu is the one who does not have anybody to please nor fear. Tinubu is the fearless lion of Bourdilon.

Kneeling? Did you see Obi use his knees to touch the floor? Well let’s leave that aside for now

There have also been videos and photos of tinubu gesturing in the same exact way obi did while visiting and greeting several people too. You’d agree with me unless you’re blind, blindly biased or . . . Erm . . . What’s that adjective they use in describing tinubu and apc supporters again these days self? . . .
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by olaoye15(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2022
nero2face:
Others were at NBA addressing the nation why they should become the President but see this ancestor, he's busy looking for who to buy over to help him rig his state in his favour... Anything like Tinubu should never happen to Nigeria...

You mumuism is legendary. How does attendance at the MBA meeting translate into winning election. If you don't know, politics is a game of number and interest.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by tamdun: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2022
kingyakos:

Last warning. Stop being a nuisance here
Last warning? Wetin u wan do
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by toneroforever(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

south south and southwest brotherhood stand, you sadeast can go fúck yourself

Never knew u loved SS this much but back stabbed them in 2015 with the sole aim of succeeding PMB in 2023, hence the Emilokan song. Quit dreaming, they really don't give a Bleep about BAT's lifetime ambition just like ur northern alliance is up in flames.
Only screaming southern alliance when it benefits u, except for some sensible SWesterners who stand for equity.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by toneroforever(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2022
olatuns2017:

TINUBU is a pure democrats and invest heavily in Nigeria democracy

But Igbos parent want to take up power after they stained our flags with blood

Una go get sense by early this year

All those PVC na Anambra una go use am

"Hand picking & removal of governors at will", is that what you call democracy? U don't know what democracy means at state level,abeg.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by kingyakos: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2022
tamdun:

Last warning? Wetin u wan do

Try me..... just one more nuisance from u again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State / Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) / How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.