Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

What Do You Want In A Woman/man? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Want In A Woman/man? (481 Views)

I'm In Need Of A Woman For Serious Relationship / What Do Women Want In A Man / Things That Men Or Guys Really Want In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Want In A Woman/man? by Wittyglam(f): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
What do you want in a woman as a man ?
As a woman what do you want in a man? Don’t air me let’s chat.
Re: What Do You Want In A Woman/man? by Shinegirl(f): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Call me
Re: What Do You Want In A Woman/man? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 02, 2022
A girl who will still be with me whether I have 2k or N2 million in my bank account
Re: What Do You Want In A Woman/man? by Wittyglam(f): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
Shinegirl:
Call 09066297453
why?
Re: What Do You Want In A Woman/man? by Wittyglam(f): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
carolingian79:
A girl who will still be with me whether I have 2k or N2 million in my bank account
this is perfect, having someone that will grow with you.
Re: What Do You Want In A Woman/man? by Wittyglam(f): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Wittyglam:
check this out guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTr2-y77_Rw
Re: What Do You Want In A Woman/man? by sellerservice: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: What Do You Want In A Woman/man? by spiralwedge(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want In A Woman/man? by opeyy(f): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2022
Wittyglam:

Godfearing - has to love God and be a praying partner with bad boy vibes cheesy
Kind - never keeps malice or use silent treatment as a tool. Always considerate and respectful to everyone.
Affectionate - expressions, kisses, cuddles, hand holding etc.
Attractive - clean, dresses well and smells nice.
Intelligent/Smart.
Talks a LOT but not loud.
Mature - tolerant, knows what he wants, lets love lead in times of challenges, open to discussion and never goes to bed angry. If he’s quick to anger, I am too but I am just as quick to reset so as long as we understand each other and open to talking about it, we’ll be good.
Reflective and remorseful, and man enough to identify where he has gone wrong and rectify this.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Want In A Woman/man? by Wittyglam(f): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
opeyy:

Kind - never keeps malice or use silent treatment as a tool. Always considerate and respectful to everyone.
Intelligent/Smart.
Mature - tolerant, knows what he wants, lets love lead in times of challenges, open to discussion and never goes to bed angry. If he’s quick to anger, I am too but I am just as quick to reset so as long as we understand each other and open to talking about it, we’ll be good.
Reflective and remorseful, and man enough to identify where he has gone wrong and rectify this.
wow, this is a lot but amazing standards
Re: What Do You Want In A Woman/man? by Konquest: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
opeyy:

Intelligent/Smart.

Oh wow! A "praying partner" with "bad boy vibes"... That cracked me up. Lol. Tbh, you know what you want already. Mad cool bullet points.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Want In A Woman/man? by Estheradamma(f): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
carolingian79:
true. If she loves you, even if you were nothing, she'll still be there for you
Re: What Do You Want In A Woman/man? by Estheradamma(f): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Does what he should be doing and avoids what he shouldnt do smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Hookup And Dating / In Need Of A Serious Relationship / I Need A Mature Lady For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.