Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) (71093 Views)

How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard / Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by aylive02(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Torg77:

you will never say that for you and your family because you think of yourself as nothing loool na davido you carry for head
. Have you ever thought some people are apolitical?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by baretalk: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Davido teaching them how not to be a parasite to society.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by asanausana91: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
chrisxxx:
Wike pepper them. As e dey sweet us e dey pain them as e dey pain them e dey sweet us.
Atiku wants to be president through whose efforts? The last presidential election over 80% of his votes came from SS and South East.
because Buhari is contesting, Now you will see the northern politics.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by chrisxxx(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
asanausana91:
because Buhari is contesting, Now you will see the northern politics.
No doubthe will lule as Buhari had been luleling before Tinubu came for his rescue. If he wins all northern votes without winning south will he be president? Outside northern Nigeria can u point one state in the south Atiku can win?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by asanausana91: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
chrisxxx:

No doubthe will lule as Buhari had been luleling before Tinubu came for his rescue. If he wins all northern votes without winning south will he be president? Outside northern Nigeria can u point one state in the south Atiku can win?
Edo, Bayelsa, Osun
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by asanausana91: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
chrisxxx:

mind you if he win all the northern States and get atleast 25% of 6 other states in the south that is all. Secondly if he win all the northern states and he is unable to get 25% from 6 states in the south INEC will order for a reruns. After the rerun the candidate with the highest number will be declared winner. If you have this knowledge you will understand that Atiku will win even if the south didn't vote for him.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Solofresh2: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
the rich enjoying privileges..

the poor engaging in online arguments and irrelevant media speeshes meanwhile their children have been home for almost 600 days..

I hate slaves

God bless you for this statement
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by zumbigbo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Dem dey for Mayfair in London.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Prince001(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Iamolukorede:

I like your submission, very profound.. the problems of Nigeria are Nigerians, Nigerians hardly think and that is what oppressed citizens do, their leadership have colonised them with poverty, they deprived them of all basic amenities, opportunities to shine and used their God's given talent. Yet they celebrate mediocrity since 1999.

This leaders won't stop, infact no repentance in their plans and so the future of the country is bleaky, I'm from the 80s, I know what am telling that no country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt.

The good news is that they Will keep running Nigeria to the floor, and besides trust no politicians, they are all of thesame mind-set. Name it P.O or Atiku or BAT these guys are practising politicians, I am not a politician but I have political sense, peradventure if p.o becomes the next Nigerian president don't expect a miracle, if the foundation be destroy what can the righteous do. Those guys are enjoying Nigeria loot no shit anyone can do bout that, the problem of Nigeria are Nigerians.

That is what poverty is capable to do in a nation like Nigeria.

U are absolutely on point. Peter Obi won't change anything as u can see when they all attended NBA graduation. They all have same solution and so on. In as much as we going to still use that heartless military constitution nuttin will change!!!!so therefore the only solution is to go bk to drawing board by relaunching regional govt which we all know northerners don't want cos they are benefitting immensely with what we are using right now and some corrupt Southern politician's. The only solution in that regard na Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic, Ijaw Nation no going back!!!!!!
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by chrisxxx(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
asanausana91:
mind you if he win all the northern States and get atleast 25% of 6 other states in the south that is all. Secondly if he win all the northern states and he is unable to get 25% from 6 states in the south INEC will order for a reruns. After the rerun the candidate with the highest number will be declared winner. If you have this knowledge you will understand that Atiku will win even if the south didn't vote for him.
Ok.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Jaysnowkid: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
As e dey pain dem... E dey sweet us. As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them!
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Iamolukorede(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Prince001:

U are absolutely on point. Peter Obi won't change anything as u can see when they all attended NBA graduation. They all have same solution and so on. In as much as we going to still use that heartless military constitution nuttin will change!!!!so there the only solution is to go bk to d rawing board by regional govt which we all know northerners don't want cos they are benefitting immensely with what we are using right now and some corruption Southern politician's. The only solution in that regard na Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic, Ijaw Nation no going back!!!!!!

I seconded you my guy, if we can re structure in this sense would have been better but who will champion that course in a country like these ?, I Don't see going regional coming to fruition in Nigeria infact, they won't allow that to happen. Remember, alot of this politicians are making it big from this basterdized society and it pays them to leave it as such in so that they will continue milking from the system at the detriment of the Nigeria citizens.

I think the Nigeria citizens are yet to come to that understanding that, democracy is for the pple and by the pple not for some certain pple. However, Nigeria as since 1960 remain the way it was without no profound development or eye opener, we need a different approach to lead the country through a progressive path. To this end, this current leader Don't care or have a direct approach in solving the Nigeria problems � they made it look like rocket science which is not.

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
KnowAll:

With that Adeleke name Davido would win hands down. No competition. I hope he steps into d ring once his uncle has done his 8 years.
You must think osun people are foolish sha. Davido run after his uncle’s 8 years? His defeat will be legendary!
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by patpaul: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wike, i hail you. You are the real leader of the SS. It is pay back time for Atiku and the North. Power must come down South by force by Thunder. If PO cant get it( i pray he wins) let Tiefnubu get. Fulani thinks they are too wise; betray GEJ, DECEIVE YOU (WIKE) and be supported by SS to come to power. Go ahead and exact revenge, you have my back.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Wwwq: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by mrvictornews: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Shedy204(m): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
E chop 30BG
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by tradepunter: 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
See Davido a Yoruba man, loved by everyone....

The reason is cuz he's relates with everyone with interest just to make money and entertain everyone...

Yet some useless godforsaken urchins is trying to turn this election into one of hate...

. You support Muslim Muslim ticket and demonize majority who doesn't want them...

Idiots try spin everything in order to shovel down our throats the demons that put us in this condition.

Let this country just go to war and let's end this madness once and for all
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Hifeylove: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2022
Humm abi Na DAVIDO dem wan use as Hushpuppi of our time Sense will not kill me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunny Ade’s Son, George Folarin Adegeye Won Amuwo-Odofin Reps Seat / Tinubu Meets Jonathan, Akpabio (Photos) / Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.