Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:01 PM

She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again (2671 Views)

Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Iyasaburi: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2022
This is my story o

I lend 20k to a lady who I was not involved with sexually, based on compassion and good neighbourliness, but along the lines, one thing lead to another and sex happened between us.

Just a one time thing o.

A month after that, I asked her for my money which has fallen due over 2 weeks and she told me that she is not owing me again. What nonsense! For what?

Can you imagine, my people.

20k for just one round in this harsh economy.

My people, but this not fair nah. It's like, I will go all out to embarass her in the neighborhood, because I seriously need my money.

We never agreed to use the sex as settlement for the loan. How can she now be holding my money hostages?

Some women are simply heartless!

4 Likes

Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Ashawosboifrien: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Never borrow a woman money
If you feel for her dash her a percentage of what she asked for

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Boogyman557: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool I just clean my old KALA finish now..

E remain to LOAD BULLET INSIDE..

Abeg I go need the LOCATION to ur house..

I just one come SETTLE SOMETHING..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes

Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Here2day(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Ó já mi lára jẹ!

9 Likes

Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Vinnie2000(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2022
Lolsss.

This is really Funny.

OP, In Nigeria, towtow sometimes, is a Commodity or a legal tender dat can be used to pay for sth bought or borrowed.

When you are rolling ur waist, thrusting hard into the kpekus and doing fikifaka with her, wat were u thinking

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Blunttruth: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2022
Iyasaburi:
This is my story o

I lend 20k to a lady who I was not involved with sexually, based on compassion and good neighbourliness, but along the lines, one thing lead to another and sex happened between us.

Just a one time thing o.

A month after that, I asked her for my money which has fallen due over 2 weeks and she told me that she is not owing me again. What nonsense! For what?

My people, but this not fair nah. It's like, I will go all out to embarass her in the neighborhood, because I seriously need my money.

We never agreed to use the sex as settlement for the loan. How can she now be holding my money hostages?

Go and bargain with her. Maybe she can give you jara, since 20k is too much for one round.

12 Likes

Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by TheZeezle(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2022
Are you playing?
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Iyasaburi: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lolsss.

This is really Funny.

OP, In Nigeria, towtow sometimes, is a Commodity or a legal tender dat can be used to pay for sth bought or borrowed.

When you are rolling ur waist, thrusting hard into the kpekus and doing fikifaka with her, wat were u thinking

What would I have thought, is it not normal something?
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Iyasaburi: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Here2day:
Ó já mi lára jẹ!

Can you imagine, I never suspected this nonsense o. My hard earned money
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Iyasaburi: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
TheZeezle:
Are you playing?

I am not o, right now I am seriously angry.
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Iyasaburi: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blunttruth:

Go and bargain with her. Maybe she can give you jara, since 20k is too much for one round.

Country hard now my brother, I can't afford it right now. Is it a sin to get involved with someone that is owing you? Haba
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Iyasaburi: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I just clean my old KALA finish now..

E remain to LOAD BULLET INSIDE..

Abeg I go need the LOCATION to ur house..

I just one come SETTLE SOMETHING..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Take it easy my man, it has not gotten to bullet matter. All the same, thanks for your concern
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by LonelyLucifer(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
You had sex with her already..... You decided to sexually blackmail her over 20k favor but smart bitch was smarter.

Stop crying over a spilled milk, you are annoying

1 Like

Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Iyasaburi: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ashawosboifrien:
Never borrow a woman money
If you feel for her dash her a percentage of what she asked for

You are right my brother, you are very right
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Tegabadguy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Iyasaburi:
This is my story o

Just a one time thing o.

grin grin grin grin grin if you get mind go tell her husband say you don nack him wife for 20k grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Iyasaburi: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
You had sex with her already..... You decided to sexually blackmail her over 20k favor but smart bitch was smarter.

Stop crying over a spilled milk, you are annoying

Ahhh! Lucifer, you don't judge this matter well at all. I never blackmail her, it was a freewill offering, if I had known, I would have rejected it
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Iyasaburi: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tegabadguy:
grin grin grin grin grin if you get mind go tell her husband say you don nack him wife for 20k grin grin grin grin

She is single.
I am a God fearing person and I fear karma
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Tegabadguy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Iyasaburi:

She is single.
I am a God fearing person and I fear karma
just forgive and forget about the 20k cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by LonelyLucifer(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Iyasaburi:

Ahhh! Lucifer, you don't judge this matter well at all. I never blackmail her, it was a freewill offering, if I had known, I would have rejected it
Don't fook a freewill pussy, there's always a hidden clause somewhere.

Drag it with her but you're not going to get anything out of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by advanceDNA: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Iyasaburi:
This is my story o

Just a one time thing o.

Embarrass?? My brother you will regret it..rather than pay that money, she will lie in public that you both negotiated 20k for sex but you want to use style to cheat her....if care is not taken she will say its 50k....that you are still owing her 30k.....na you go lose last..people will look at you as a prostitute patronizer and u will still lose your money ..She go even gain more customers right there..

Unless you have chat that shows she asked you to borrow her 20k and she said exactly when she will return it in the cahy.....then you can go to the police...but make sure u dont admit having sex with her and there's no proof as well you did it..

1 Like

Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by advanceDNA: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
TheZeezle:
Are you playing?

Na woman be that for you ooo...
There was a thread on nairaland a while back..

Police arrested two fighting a man and a woman...the woman agreed to pay 200k for help her son pass all her papers in a special center...she paid like 50k upfront and agreed to pay the rest after the exam.... one thing led to another the had sex....this woman said shes not paying 150k again...without any prior agreement .......

Na women be that for you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Iyasaburi: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

Embarrass?? My brother you will regret it..rather than pay that money, she will lie in public that you both negotiated 20k for sex but you want to use style to cheat her....if care is not taken she will say its 50k....that you are still owing her 30k.....na you go lose last..people will look at you as a prostitute patronizer and u will still lose your money ..She go even gain more customers right there..

Unless you have chat that shows she asked you to borrow her 20k and she said exactly when she will return it in the cahy.....then you can go to the police...but make sure u dont admit having sex with her and there's no proof as well you did it..

We are neighbors in the compound.
Me, I will not mention the sex part openly, it is my money, my hard earned money I want to collect
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by advanceDNA: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Iyasaburi:

We are neighbors in the compound.
Me, I will not mention the sex part openly, it is my money, my hard earned money I want to collect

U dont understand....na she go mention the sex part .she go lie say una negotiate sex for money.....unless u have documented proof she actually borrowed the money

2 Likes

Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Iyasaburi: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

Na woman be that for you ooo...
There was a thread on nairaland a while back..

Police arrested two fighting a man and a woman...the woman agreed to pay 200k for help her son pass all her papers in a special center...she paid like 50k upfront and agreed to pay the rest after the exam.... one thing led to another the had sex....this woman said shes not paying 150k again...without any prior agreement .......

Na women be that for you....

Wow!
Some women, very wicked, infact they are devils. 150k just like that?
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Vinnie2000(m): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Iyasaburi:

What would I have thought, is it not normal something?

You lent a Girl N20000 and went later on to fvck her.

Bad mistake from you.

BTW, Hope u are not missing her P*ssy and looking for a way to fvck her again

You want to be repaid with installmental fvckings.

1 Like

Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Iyasaburi: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

U dont understand....na she go mention the sex part .she go lie say una negotiate sex for money.....unless u have documented proof she actually borrowed the money

Me, I will deny it ńa, in the compound I have a good reputation, they will hardly believe her. She is blackmailing me na
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by TheZeezle(m): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Iyasaburi:

I am not o, right now I am seriously angry.

Aiye ésu tii baje

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Iyasaburi: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Vinnie2000:

You lent a Girl N20000 and went later on to fvck her.

Bad mistake from you.

BTW, Hope u are not missing her P*ssy and looking for a way to fvck her again

You want to be repaid with installmental fvckings.

No o, it is my money I want. I agree I made a mistake getting involved with her but she can't hold my money hostage for that na
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by advanceDNA: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Iyasaburi:

Me, I will deny it ńa, in the compound I have a good reputation, they will hardly believe her. She is blackmailing me na

Woman say you sleep with am....but u think peoole will belive you becos u denied..

....you are funny.. do you know how many men that has been jailed for rape they ddnt comit..

1 Like

Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Iyasaburi: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Don't fook a freewill pussy, there's always a hidden clause somewhere.

Drag it with her but you're not going to get anything out of it.

I will, I swear, I will collect my money
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Iyasaburi: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tegabadguy:
just forgive and forget about the 20k cool cool cool cool cool

Bros, you can't understand, that is not possible. Sapa is on my side right now
Re: She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again by Tegabadguy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Iyasaburi:

Bros, you can't understand, that is not possible. Sapa is on my side right now
guy you can't report the mata to police grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men / Darling, Tell Me Anytin U Want Me To Do Right Now For U... & Its Done...anytin.. / How To Make Your Girlfriend Love You For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.