Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) (34677 Views)

Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) / VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Bvlgari: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2022
Tony Kabaka sings 'Emilokan' with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and his other supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOgG02ePp68

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by TinubuThief: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2022
grin
You can imagine the caliber of known thieves, thug's , criminals supporting the old man.
And these are the kind of people that he will appoint in key positions.

That is why God no ever give am that position!!

Old druggie doggy dog style grin!!!

346 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by KUNZEH(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2022
Cash out

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by MrSensor(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2022
Our own online election survey continues:

LIKE for Obi
SHARE for Tinubu
QUOTE for Atiku

483 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Obojuju: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Cultist supporting his fellow agbero....it is expected

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Christistruth00: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2022
(To Emilokan Chorus)

Jesu Lo Kan 2ce

Oba Igbala

Ninu Imole

Aye raye

Jesu Lo Kan 2ce

Irapada

L’ Oruko Baba

Aye raye

Hallelujah O!

Jesu Lo Kan

L’Oruko Baba

L'Oruko Omo

Hallelujah O!

Jesu Lo Kan

L'Oruko Oba

Aye raye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOgG02ePp68

211 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by fiizznation: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2022
The kind of people this Tinubu surrounds himself with though. And you say you want to be president!!!

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Zionmdde: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was as bad as the Obidient's urchins claims he is, Wike will not be in London working with him. Think about it. You think a whole Wike doesn't know what is good for Nigeria ?

Nigeria and Nigerians knows what's good for them, that's why they are rejecting Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins with all their strength.

If we miss Tinubu that means we have completely lost it in Nigeria.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the end of ASUU strike .

My fellow youths and Nigerian students be wise, let's get it right this time .

Tinubu is the only answer to all our troubles in this country.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all pathological liars, even Lai Muhammed will be a child's play where Peter Obi is . shocked
Politicians are greedy fellows
Wike is a greedy fellow who is looking for how to sustain his political business. If u don't see politics as some people's personal business then u are blind. They will take actions to sustain their business, actions which blind people like you will translate as the will of the people
So I will gladly go with a candidate that have few political allies. It means that political businessmen don't see him as a good investment and that is the best change we can ever dream of

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by MonkeyMods(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2022
Tinubu is the king of touts by extension cultists

He believes in them

He invests in them

He has hope in them cos they made him who he is today

Nigerians lo kan...

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Chinjo2: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2022
He just need his own share of Tinubu campaign funds.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by drlateef: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin
You can imagine the caliber of known thieves, thug's , criminals supporting the old man.
And these are the kind of people that he will appoint in key positions.

Tinubu supporters don’t kill people. IPOB terrorists supporting Obituary are constantly killing people on daily basis in the east.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by GoooodHardDick: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2022
This is the More reasons Why Nigeria needs peter Obi!

Nigerians wake up! We may never see a candidate like Obi again. This is the best Chance we have now to remove these ancestors and get Nigeria working again!!!

Together we can get it right this time around. Let's not miss this opportunity. Let's Vote massively for Vote labour party, vote for peter Obi

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by jaggabban: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was as bad as the Obidient's urchins claims he is, Wike will not be in London working with him. Think about it. You think a whole Wike doesn't know what is good for Nigeria ?

Nigeria and Nigerians knows what's good for them, that's why they are rejecting Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins with all their strength.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all pathological liars, even Lai Muhammed will be a child's play where Peter Obi is . shocked
On bold
What do u mean? How is it possible? Forget Obituaries noice, I can bet anything. I just came back from north central, not Kwara, more than 90% of all the people I met are for TINUBU. The rest Akiku.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2022
See rugged mobilization cheesy Asiwaju Tinubu is the true Jagaban of town and gown.

Brilliant and still able to connect with all sectors of the society.

Nobody knew that while Asari Dokubo was in jail Asiwaju sent help to his wife and children to relocate them to Lagos, gave them accommodation and ensured Asari's children are in school, paying their school fees and catering to their feeding, healthcare and welfare needs. Yet Asari Dokubo is not Yoruba or even from the SW or Lagos. That is Asiwaju for you; always ready to help regardless of tribe or religion or race.
He is not a religious or tribal bigot and that is why only the naysayers and bigots hate him.

A vote for Asiwaju Tinubu is a vote against bigots and unpatriotic ipob terrorist group members.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu!
check my signature for freebies!

232 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Arnoldstine: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
smiley smiley
Apc though the president is really redifining the roles of the Grand Commander of the Federation.
From what I have learnt so far keenly watching the Presdent. If you ask me to list the vital qualities a President must have before leading a Nation as populous as Nigeria I will say;

1. You must be extremely good at expressing shock. Very vital, you must have the capacity for spasmic shock expression whether necessary or not.

2. You must be good at mourning for and sympathizing with those you should be defending with the powers vested on you.

3. You should never be aware of recent happenings. Never your peace of mind in the midst of chaos is non-negotiable

4. See The presidential palace as simply. lodging in a.Hotel for eight years and travelling to different countries of your choice.

If you need to start a commercial business that pays in dollars chat up the person on my siggy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by SIMONEKPA7: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
smiley
By their Fruits..........................................................................................

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Hkazami: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
⚡️ USA #Ukraine Army shoot down #Russia most advanced jet x iskander

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NAT0jWuFd8

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Tflex01: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
I'm waiting for Zombiedients tears on this thread. cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cruise
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by ursullalinda(f): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
With Tinubu's support system flanged on both sides ......Our ancestors will not rule us again.....ObiDatti 2023

12 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Myfavourite: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
It's better I spend my time learning work than to give attention to useless things that profit me nothing

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Tflex01: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lol
Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by deeway200(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Someone that should be in jail. A political thug made billionaire . These are the likes of people Tinubu associates himself with.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by Freelane33(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Obidatti lokan

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
So this are the thugs that wants to rule this country

God forbid bad thing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:

Urchin you are not making sense.Same thiefubu that was rejected by his state Osun.Nigerians are wiser.As for Wike, he is only after his personal interest.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by JAMO84: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Peter Obi paid the pyrates, a blood sucking miserable cult group to demonize Tinubu with that useless song. No Obidient should come here and call Kabaka a thug, you were happy when those cultists were singing against Tinubu.

204 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) by BATified2023: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Igbos will cry tire today

197 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries / There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi / Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.