Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 PM

I Damned My Director Over Incomplete Payment Of Allowance. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Damned My Director Over Incomplete Payment Of Allowance. (230 Views)

I Have An Interview But My Required Documents Are Incomplete! / I Damned My Director Over Incomplete Payment Of Allowance. / How To Solve Nigerian Navy 2020 DSSC 28 Incomplete Form Submission Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Damned My Director Over Incomplete Payment Of Allowance. by Halo22: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
I have been working in this company for about 8 years now and to be frank, I don't see any much improvement both financially and otherwise. In addition to that, I noticed some degree of negligence and disregard to old staff, it seems the more years you spend in the company, the less value you accrue. However, I attribute that to the administrative incompetence of the Director who took over from the mum before she( the mum) finally joined her ancestors. Recall that in April this year, she fired the General manager without any explanation to the rest of the staff, no staff meeting or briefing. Shortly after that, she reshuffled the managerial team
Re: I Damned My Director Over Incomplete Payment Of Allowance. by We4all: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tell us more and the outcome.

1 Like

Re: I Damned My Director Over Incomplete Payment Of Allowance. by superCleanworks(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
okay.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On Hcpc Registration / . / Pls I Need A Job Around Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.