Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb (57904 Views)

Darya, Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb In Russia (Photos) / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by alizma: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bad people, they just target his third leg and the rest is history.
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Danny50: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
CIA at work.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by GentleRay: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Russia is overhyped
The same way the US was overhyped against the Afghans...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by anonymous1759(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
dreu2fine:

I am not a loader but russiaas shown the the world how weak they are
Even Nigeria soja go defect them

Read widely you’ll refuse , Nigeria soldier’s that are dying like flies in Ukraine?
Russia is losing yet they’re gaining lands little by little ? How do you gain lands without winning a fight? It’s high time people start thinking.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Mrsharpmind1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
It has begun, on a lighter note, do you think Putin is behind all these assassinations?

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by babajero(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
Wao. It has really become dangerous
No one wins in war, everyone is a loser including the acclaimed winner, you know why? All lost irreplaceable humans.
How come that man whom God created with his image and likeness acts low of himself and even. Behave like low budget animals, killing one another for exactly what they have refused to negotiate in a round table.

Both Russia and Ukraine are losers in this war including the rest of the world, you want to know why? Why do you buy a bread you previous got at #300 now at 800 naira

Yes you reading this is also a loser in this Russia Ukrainian war
embarassed

Why do you buy a bread you previous got at #300 now at 800 naira?

Nigeria is suffering, not because of Russia nor Ukraine, but because of foolishness, greed and irresponsibility, I don't see anything Nigeria import that we cannot produce here in Nigeria, infact Nigeria should be in money by now that those 2 countries are fighting war.
All this Russia Ukraine war is the reason Nigeria is suffering, is stupid political word that reeks of foolishness.

6 Likes

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Yankee101: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Spreading terror into Russia
When you prevent others from sleeping you won't sleep either

5 Likes

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by seunayantokun(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
I wish Buhari and his Fulani war mongers would take note but terrorists are stubborn like flies that follow a dead body into the grave.

2 Likes

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by dreu2fine(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
anonymous1759:

Read widely you’ll refuse , Nigeria soldier’s that are dying like flies in Ukraine?
Russia is losing yet they’re gaining lands little by little ? How do you gain lands without winning a fight? It’s high time people start thinking.
Land when them go still ran leave

3 Likes

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by womenareapezz: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
otomatic:
The Ukrainians have gone guerrilla. That kind of unconventional war is always difficult to win.
guerilla warfare is the most dangerous kind of warfare.

5 Likes

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Cloud007: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
With millions of weapons flying around...I expect many groups to spring up to terrorise the Russians...even on their soil. The war is too close to home to prevent Solo attacks from the Ukrainians and other sympathizers. Moscow will need push up securities to contain or mitigate future attacks.

2 Likes

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by OMBIIGA: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
I do believe there is two side to the recent change in dynamics in the conflict, either the Ukrainian Intelligence community are culpable or a case of intraspecies competition within the Russian intelligence community.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by marksleek2584(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
The Ukrainians Are Here....

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by SaLongs1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
My heartfelt condolences and sympathy goes to the Ukrainians who have been invaded for no just cause but a brutal tyrant's fantasies.

2 Likes

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by jimetagambo: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
War has certainly entered another phase. Splinter cells styles.

The question now is: are they from Ukrainians based in Russia or are they Russians themselves that want Putin out.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by SaLongs1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yankee101:
I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by seunayantokun(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
owagbeba:
Two can play that game. I think Zelensky and the SBU are playing a very dangerous game that may cost the lives of all those administering Ukraine at the moment. Russia has previously made it clear that the decision centers will be targeted.

Members of the parliament, ruling party members, governing cabinet and the aides to the president. Zelensky is really pushing the envelope by targeting pro Russian administrators and journalist.

Zelensky has been left unharmed because Russia needed someone to control the chaos in Ukraine while the war raged. They left the governing structure in place despite the feigned attack on Kiev at the onset of the war.

It’s sad this clown thinks all of this is a comedy because he has been left vertical since the war began.

Putin can't put his hand on Zelensky. That would be the worst error. When you are fighting a lame man who wraps himself around your body, your original plan to beat him silly will go awry. He makes it difficult for you to breathe and certainly enjoys the support of able bodies around.

3 Likes

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by jimetagambo: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yankee101:
100 percent sir.
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by jimetagambo: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
OMBIIGA:
I do believe there is two side to the recent change in dynamics in the conflict, either the Ukrainian Intelligence community are culpable or a case of intraspecies competition within the Russian intelligence community.
You are correct sir
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Rhozabeth(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
To be honest, am 100% sure Putin never imagined the war would last this long and that it would have so much impact on the world. But now am sure he his somewhere regretting the extent of his actions! Shame to him, he thought Ukraine would not be able to lift a finger.

7 Likes

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Firstcitizen: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Susu888:
It's all planned by the CIA to provoke russia into being more brutal and if this continues russia might just take the bait.

Take the bait and declare war giving an opportunity for the west to weaken its army by keeping it busy with a 20 year guerrilla war like the Afghans weakened the US.

2 Likes

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by jimetagambo: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
This reminds me of one of Hitler's top soldiers assanitated in NAZI occupied Czechoslovakia.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Arnoldstine: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
anonymous1759:

Mr thinker
Russia has been struggling Since three months ago. Putin didn't tell us it would last even up to two weeks. If they are really dieing like flies as described. then I guess everything should have been over by now, and I'm sure The russian soldiers are not also dieing like flies.

2 Likes

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by jimetagambo: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
He was praying that death should have taken him instead at that moment.

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by anonymous1759(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=Arnoldstine post=116021433]

Mr thinker
Russia has been struggling Since three months ago. Putin didn't tell us it would last even up to two weeks. If they are really dieing like flies as described. then I guess everything should have been over by now, and I'm sure The russian soldiers are not also dieing like flies.[/quote

If Russia is losing they wouldn’t have annexed 20 percent of Ukraine’s land mass which is bigger then Uk use your head to think for once please .
Can you occupy a territory without winning the battle in that region ?
It’s a fight definitely they’ll be casualties from both ends . I’ll only believe Russia is losing until Ukraine recovers those regions controlled by Russians i think you need no brainer or BBC and CNN to interpret that .
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Laggafin: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lionnation:
read news you say no, which ideology are u talking about
Who is dis unknown entity tagging my mentions!!! angry
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by jimetagambo: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
PresEmeka:
At this rate
Russia might use the iron fist
Zelensky might be taken out soon
So they have been using plastic first before grin

If he launches a nuclear bomb in Ukraine. The radiation will also spread to Russia.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by anonymous1759(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
dreu2fine:

Land when them go still ran leave

Until Ukraine recovers those Lands they’re losing in the fore front . Ukraine fighting like Rats planting IED means they’re losing in the real battle it’s coming sense .
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by LordReed(m): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
Wao. It has really become dangerous
No one wins in war, everyone is a loser including the acclaimed winner, you know why? All lost irreplaceable humans.

My sentiments as well. And add to that all the lost time and investments.
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
dfrost:

Someone that thinks. Correct man.
Na who know know o and those guys bad walahi

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Mrtaye: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:

Commander grin grin cheesy
Walahi na commander in chief lolz
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Steinmann: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pls stop labelling Putin as tyrant.
Putin is doing what any great soviet leader would have done in the face of Anglo american imperialism.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo / Robert Mugabe Poses With His Wife, Grace And Family Months After Removal. Photos / Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.