Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb (57899 Views)

Darya, Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb In Russia (Photos) / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Discountsempai: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
CIA.... cool
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Karnice600: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
owagbeba:
Two can play that game. I think Zelensky and the SBU are playing a very dangerous game that may cost the lives of all those administering Ukraine at the moment. Russia has previously made it clear that the decision centers will be targeted.

Members of the parliament, ruling party members, governing cabinet and the aides to the president. Zelensky is really pushing the envelope by targeting pro Russian administrators and journalist.

Zelensky has been left unharmed because Russia needed someone to control the chaos in Ukraine while the war raged. They left the governing structure in place despite the feigned attack on Kiev at the onset of the war.

It’s sad this clown thinks all of this is a comedy because he has been left vertical since the war began.

So your re the new Russian Chief of army staff. You're doing well.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Mrtaye: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
dyera:
Two can play the game of assassination. When the Russians begin to retaliate, the west will be crying foul and they started this assassination.
Shuuu what moral or excuse does Russia have ab initio,no matter how you look at it Russia is still the aggressor

2 Likes

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Karnice600: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
anonymous1759:
angry

Stop reading one sided news please . Euro has never gone low for decades Dollar has surpassed it which has never happened before.
When winter kickstart we will know who will suffer more, I foresee more European leaders join Vitor orban of Hungary when the going gets tough. Russia is still doing well their currency is stable and western companies that has left have been rebranded to Russia’s.

The two countries that could pull down Russia economically ( China and India ) are still trading with them ( Russia ) Europe is suffering because of a war they didn’t start . Citizens of Europe will still revolt . With these bombings going on I think it’s a RAT strategy Russia is truly winning in the fore front.

It means all these strategy the Russia strategist are given to her military it's working that’s why they want to take them out. Ukraine will definitely be the biggest losers. They won’t join NATO, Sweden and Finland might still not join because they’re yet to meet with Turkey agreement. If Turkey leaves NATO its a bigger blow to them (NATO) to Sweden and Finland joining . At the end of the day all these countries don’t have sense allowing themselves to be used as pawns .
You ehn, whenever you wan yarn nonsense na so you go write am full page, collect extra sheet join.

2 Likes

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by toxtimmy: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
I'm sure if boko Haram start using this method you will be happy?

Even kidnapping another dey complain.

Ukraine as a country is finished... All you see now is start of the end of the war...

Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19603065/putin-chief-killed-car-bomb/
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by anonymous1759(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Karnice600:

You ehn, whenever you wan yarn nonsense na so you go write am full page, collect extra sheet join.

You’ve nothing to say man . Counter my claim that’s all . All what I said if verifiable Goan check , bounce or learn .
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by jclassiq(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
No it's not alright mate.
There is a war going on.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by fortri: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
One word to summarize the bomb blast.
It could be that the people in question are sabotua to him and is killing them saying is car bomb.
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hahaha .... Unknown gunmen have started dealing with Russia.
grin
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Mrtaye: 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=116021573][/quote]
Oga Russia is presently occupying doesn't mean they are winning, Ukraine are just being strategic and tactical to avoid collateral damage but definitely Russia is powerful but Ukraine is not sleeping too....I am disappointed with Russia not being able to capture Ukraine in 2 months
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Cantonese: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Now even Putin will be scared of traveling in cars.

Everybody on alert.

Very soon most Russians will join the trekkers league as APC keep Nigerians so.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Acefaruk: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
That is how they will Russian soldiers only for them to reappear on victory day's celebration......
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Mrtaye: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
anonymous1759:

Until Ukraine recovers those Lands they’re losing in the fore front . Ukraine fighting like Rats planting IED means they’re losing in the real battle it’s coming sense .
Shuuu do you expect them to match Russia fire for fire,at this point any form of warfare is ok either guerella warfare,ied planting etc Ukraine can apply any because they are defending their Homeland

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by anonymous1759(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mrtaye:

Oga Russia is presently occupying doesn't mean they are winning, Ukraine are just being strategic and tactical to avoid collateral damage but definitely Russia is powerful but Ukraine is not sleeping too....I am disappointed with Russia not being able to capture Ukraine in 2 months

So how do you win war ? Can you take a pause and listen to yourself please ? What’s the evidence of winning a war or battle? Be realistic for once please .
Russia never went to an outright war on Ukraine if it was they would have carpet bombed Ukraine . They’ve the air superiority as NATO failed to declare a NO fly zone . Russia is only reclaiming Pro Russia communities in Ukraine which has been suffering maltreatment from the Ukrainian military for years .
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by anonymous1759(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mrtaye:

Shuuu do you expect them to match Russia fire for fire,at this point any form of warfare is ok either guerella warfare,ied planting etc Ukraine can apply any because they are defending their Homeland

You’re now talking. Russia is far superior despite the support from NATO. Ukraine is the biggest losers. Sitting on the fence between Russia and NATO would’ve been the best For Ukraine .
Wisdom is profitable to direct . That’s what Russia asked for From Ukraine just be neutral that’s all now they’ve started what they can’t finish.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Mrtaye: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
anonymous1759:

You’ve nothing to say man . Counter my claim that’s all . All what I said if verifiable Goan check , bounce or learn .
Turkey already ratified the membership of Finland and Sweden so what are you talking about that Turkey won't allow
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nairaland. Filled with idiots as usual. İmagine defending an oppressor who attacked a country for no justifiable reason. Please seun, i need like 7 days ban abeg. Make i focus on my project. Nigerians aren't, and can never be worth the time.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by babadee1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
godofuck231:
They want a world War with Russia, their economies are failing, they want an excuse to collapse the world economy where everyone starts from zero and they will come in after a peace pact and play the big brother to help reinsert tentacles into world economy and drain them afresh

Who is they? No be Russia invade again ni abi were they forced to invade Ukraine?
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by baralatie(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
josh123:
Assassination don start
Another level of the conflict
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by GreyLaw(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
owagbeba:
Two can play that game. I think Zelensky and the SBU are playing a very dangerous game that may cost the lives of all those administering Ukraine at the moment. Russia has previously made it clear that the decision centers will be targeted.

Members of the parliament, ruling party members, governing cabinet and the aides to the president. Zelensky is really pushing the envelope by targeting pro Russian administrators and journalist.

Zelensky has been left unharmed because Russia needed someone to control the chaos in Ukraine while the war raged. They left the governing structure in place despite the feigned attack on Kiev at the onset of the war.

It’s sad this clown thinks all of this is a comedy because he has been left vertical since the war began.

You are so funny. You think you can just assassinate a president like that. Number one: Zelensky is a president running a presidential system, which is usually grandiose. You cannot just come near him any how. Secondly, you think Zelensky is stupid. No he isn't! Thirdly, you Russian minions are unbelievably funny.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Izongdave(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
The real war is just beginning
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by GreyLaw(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Nairaland. Filled with idiots as usual. İmagine defending an oppressor who attacked a country for no justifiable reason. Please seun, i need like 7 days ban abeg. Make i focus on my project. Nigerians aren't, and can never be worth the time.

They aretge type who voted Buhari twice.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
GreyLaw:

They aretge type who voted Buhari twice.
Honestly, very disgusting set of fools.
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Ckonnet: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:
It seems some Russian elites are rising to the occasion.

The oligarchs I swear, I saw it coming. One of the foolish war of the century. What putin doesn't understand is the 21st century war is more dangerous and unpredictable unlike b4. No be backyard America follow leave Afghanistan,Iraq. Only china is playing smart in the whole war mongering and they are winning. Nothing stops them from invading taiwan but they know it's a trap that can take them back but putin left war mongering to fight one of the useless war of the century.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Mrtaye: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
anonymous1759:

So how do you win war ? Can you take a pause and listen to yourself please ? What’s the evidence of winning a war or battle? Be realistic for once please .
Russia never went to an outright war on Ukraine if it was they would have carpet bombed Ukraine . They’ve the air superiority as NATO failed to declare a NO fly zone . Russia is only reclaiming Pro Russia communities in Ukraine which has been suffering maltreatment from the Ukrainian military for years .
Are you Putin's spokesperson or why are you assuming for Russia... were you privy to their intention ab initio in Russia before they embarked on their futile mission.... don't be deceived it was the stiff resistance of Ukraine that changed the dynamics because Russia expected just a surrender by Zelensky but they got resistance
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by tradepunter: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Putin is PURGING.... STALIN PURGING WAS WORST.... its only convenient for Putin to purge and then BLAME UKRAINE

PUTIN is desperately looking for ways to use the NUCLEAR BOMB ON UKRAINE... but he knows he can not because everyone will be against him....

That his ally daughter was KILLED on Sunday, the suspect confirmed on Monday, FINGERS POINTED AT ESTONIA for LETTING THE ALLEGED SUSPECT ESCAPE INTO ESTONIA .... MEN that is the fastest UNCOVERING OF A SUSPECT by FSB

The same FSB, CAUGHT A SUSPECT on friday trying to go to INDIA TO CARRY OUT A TERRORIST ATTACK... SUSPECT CENTRAL ASIAN DECENT

AND NOW THIS THEY WILL BLAME UKRAINE OR IT APPEARS RUSSIA SVR OR KGB IS JUST A MYTH

Hes very desprate now....

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Amayabor1: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
godofuck231:
They want a world War with Russia, their economies are failing, they want an excuse to collapse the world economy where everyone starts from zero and they will come in after a peace pact and play the big brother to help reinsert tentacles into world economy and drain them afresh

Trash!!! Shey it was the US that told Russia to invade Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Mrtaye: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
anonymous1759:

You’re now talking. Russia is far superior despite the support from NATO. Ukraine is the biggest losers. Sitting on the fence between Russia and NATO would’ve been the best For Ukraine .
Wisdom is profitable to direct . That’s what Russia asked for From Ukraine just be neutral that’s all now they’ve started what they can’t finish.
Did I mention NATO haba naw don't twist abeg country for country Russia is superior, don't be twisting facts or shifting goalpost because you want to support Putin
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Mrtaye: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Lollz
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Eagba(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
owagbeba:

Feigned attack kyiv? Then you don't know the reason for the war
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Goodbadbowy419: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mrtaye:

Walahi na commander in chief lolz
grin grin
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by 910omokeyinwa: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
PUTIN is pu-tin bombs in his people cars so that he can silence them,,,PUTIN is pu-tin bombs in his people cars so that he can silence them,,,...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused / New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.