Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb (57893 Views)

Darya, Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb In Russia (Photos) / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Asour: 1:10am On Aug 25, 2022
godofuck231:
learn from history

Nothing to do with what I wrote.

As you show that picture, could you also show Black south Africans killing Nigerians 2 years ago?
Not 100 years ago.

Or even Nigerians killing Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by godofuck231: 4:49am On Aug 25, 2022
Asour:

Nothing to do with what I wrote.

As you show that picture, could you also show Black south Africans killing Nigerians 2 years ago?
Not 100 years ago.

Or even Nigerians killing Nigerians.
go play with your friends, this is grown men talk you will never understand except you drink palmwine and bush meat with the elders
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by babadee1(m): 5:41am On Aug 25, 2022
godofuck231:
do you know what a false flag ops is , the threat was danger close and they weren't expecting Russia to strike , since 97 ,haba the US is divided about the war in Ukraine 8f you don't know

If you don't know you sound very confused my friend. Please seek help.
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Judybash93(m): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2022
godofuck231:
They want a world War with Russia, their economies are failing, they want an excuse to collapse the world economy where everyone starts from zero and they will come in after a peace pact and play the big brother to help reinsert tentacles into world economy and drain them afresh

Who are they?
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Evergreen12345(f): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Stargangz:
Putin will be assasinated b4 this year runs out insha Allah.

You Never kpai old men wey de do you shege for your country na who love him people wella you wan kpai

Nonsense
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Firstcitizen: 6:54am On Aug 25, 2022
Karnice600:

war in Afghanistan weaken US for where?
weaken them yet their javelins and HIMARS are working overtime in Ukraine.
Come, how old are you?

Another immature Holywood brainwashed western slave thinking with his pubic hair. Javelins and Himars were so effective and cost efficient the Taliban turned Millions of American wives to widows to the point the public could not bear the sight of hundreds of thousands of amputee veterans returning home then started protesting.

The way America ran off from Afghanistan is enough proof the US is already weak and would like to see China and Russia engaged in long term conficts to distract and rebuild their disgraced army

Russia will never declare war on Ukraine. It will never mobilise its professional reserve. It will continue to be a special operation of mercenaries, Chechian fighters and conscripts largely using Soviet era weaponry sometimes garnished with few modern weapons and professional commanders.
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Sevenworldpower(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Bolded is unsubstantiated

OK some.
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Karnice600: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Another immature Holywood brainwashed western slave thinking with his pubic hair. Javelins and Himars were so effective and cost efficient the Taliban turned Millions of American wives to widows to the point the public could not bear the sight of hundreds of thousands of amputee veterans returning home then started protesting.

The way America ran off from Afghanistan is enough proof the US is already weak and would like to see China and Russia engaged in long term conficts to distract and rebuild their disgraced army

Russia will never declare war on Ukraine. It will never mobilise its professional reserve. It will continue to be a special operation of mercenaries, Chechian fighters and conscripts largely using Soviet era weaponry sometimes garnished with few modern weapons and professional commanders.
You can't even spell Chechen or Chechnya, not to talk of even more difficult tasks like understanding historical and political connotations, that has formed the present world structure. You just jump in here to talk because you have internet access. You think say checkers na chess. Look at all the nonsense you wrote. No be waste of school fee(s) be this?

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Firstcitizen: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2022
Karnice600:

You can't even spell Chechen or Chechnya, not to talk of even more difficult tasks like understanding historical and political connotations, that has formed the present world structure. You just jump in here to talk because you have internet access. You think say checkers na chess. Look at all the nonsense you wrote. No be waste of school fee be this?

It's called school fees not school fee. Abasinmuoo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Karnice600: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Firstcitizen:

It's called school fees not school fee. Abasinmuoo cheesy

See teacher wey come class forget him sense for house.
You no know say one na singular while the other na plural?
They are all valid. Since I was talking about that boy's tuition payments for a couple of times that's why I needed the 's'.
That was an oversight. If you see one and you're reasonable enough, you'll know.
So relax.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Firstcitizen: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2022
Karnice600:

You no say one na singular while the other na plural?
They are all valid. Since I was talking about that boy's tuition payments for a couple of times that's why I needed the 's'.
That was an oversight. If you see one and you're reasonable enough, you'll know.
So relax.

Lol.See the way he is explaining himself cheesy that it is an oversight like you explained to your examiners after you failed grin
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Firstcitizen: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2022
Karnice600:

You no know say one na singular while the other na plural?
So relax.

That's an ugly looking bruised ego right up your front yard. You should have just accepted your ignorance about the difference and moved on but nay, the ostrich digs its head deeper in the sand. The contextual usage of that word makes your sorry excuse of singular blablabla even more laughable grin. Just keep quiet before making a bigger fool of yourself.
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Karnice600: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Firstcitizen:

That's an ugly looking bruised ego right up your front yard. You should have just accepted your ignorance about the difference and moved on but nay, the ostrich digs its head deeper in the sand. The contextual usage of that word makes your sorry excuse of singular blablabla even more laughable grin. Just keep quiet before making a bigger fool of yourself.

ok.
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by Eagba(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
anonymous1759:

Why are you aggressive like a wild beast . Can’t you let your point known without insults? I don’t have time to insults anyone this evening.
All your quotes are conceived with anger it makes no sense . undecided
Sorry didn't mean to insult you if I did.
Re: Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb by anonymous1759(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Eagba:

Sorry didn't mean to insult you if I did.

Apology Accepted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death / Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.