Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor (6444 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Ikennaford: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please help me OG's, we started having sex last 2 years almost everyday till now,I see her every day,I have really deep feelings for her but I don't want to Express it to her cos I don't want to date for now, please help on how to quench my feelings, I've tried so many times to stop but I can't resist her anytime she comes to my flat,,, please help me, I'll be in the comment section

Modified:

We are not dating,she wanted us to date initially when we started having sex 2 years ago,bur I told her I don't do love,,but I have really feelings for her inside me bur still play hard guy and I don't care attitude when she's around..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by BAT4Presido2023: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
You are a foôl

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Duchessree(f): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Move out of your apartment undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ikennaford:
Please help me OG's, we started having sex last 2 years almost everyday till now,I see her every day,I have really deep feelings for her but I don't want to Express it to her cos I don't want to date for now, please help on how to quench my feelings, I've tried so many times to stop but I can't resist her anytime she comes to my flat,,, please help me, I'll be in the comment section

You've been sleeping with a woman for 2 years and you think you're not dating? Bro that's your wife now! 2 years of constant sex is no joke man.

You don't know both of you share a soul tie now? Your DNA is in her body for life whether you marry her or not.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Maximos7: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
MonsieurX:

You've been sleeping with a woman for 2 years and you think you're not dating? Bro that's your wife now! 2 years of constant sex is no joke man.

You don't know both of you share a soul tie now? Your DNA is in her body for life whether you marry her or not.

He's stealing what belongs to him rather than own legitimate ownership. What a miserable fool he is

27 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Maximos7:

He's stealing what belongs to him rather than own legitimate ownership. What a miserable fool he is

Honestly, our generation needs more education on sex. If people knew what sleeping with someone entailed, most people would chose to be celibate till marriage.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Cypress042(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
kiss
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by blazingblender(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Your problem long ooh
Shey you know
You have been banging her for 2 years almost everyday ...
That means you guys have banged approximately 500 times.....
Ehhhhh
Baddo
Wetin you want make her husband chop na?
Guy make dem no swear for your head ooh

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Arrange small RBS for me, make i kick you for left scrotum with my rain boot, the feelings go stop
In fact you no go dey feel anything again, even you life

Person wey you dey Bleep since 2020
Some people are wicked oh

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by 2moroshine(f): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Time shall tell.
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by phelonrays: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
MonsieurX:

Honestly, our generation needs more education on the metaphysical side of sex. If people knew what sleeping with someone entailed, most people would chose to be celibate till marriage.

True

I was swimming in ignorance until I stumble upon an article on a Medical journal titled MICROCHIMERISM, men ! I was dumb founded, my brain couldn't process what my eyes transmitted. shocked

Sex Education needs to be taken more seriously in this country.
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Ikennaford: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
MonsieurX:

I don't think she loves me, because she never expressed it to me and she stays online longer chatting guys,I just want to stop having feelings for her,I still I don't care attitude when she's around but within me I love her,,,bro we are not dating

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Ikennaford: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
blazingblender:
Your problem long ooh
Shey you know
You have been banging her for 2 years almost everyday ...
That means you guys have banged approximately 500 times.....
Ehhhhh
Baddo
Wetin you want make her husband chop na?
Guy make dem no swear for your head ooh
We ain't dating,
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Qatar2022: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
You are a foôl
He's a bigger fool than you think

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Fanikoko: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ikennaford:

We ain't dating, she wanted us to date then after we had the first sex,but i said I don't want to date,but she never says no me or resist sex to me,I still play I don't care attitude when she's around but within me,I love her die
You're a fool

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Ikennaford: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Maximos7:

I don't think she loves me now, just want to stop that feeling of love
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Ikennaford: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Fanikoko:

You're a fool
Why would you say that ma niqqa, ain't no fool...but you still tell why am a fool lemme understand

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Tegabadguy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ikennaford:

Modified:

We are not dating,she wanted us to date initially when we started having sex 2 years ago,bur I told her I don't do love,,but I have really feelings for her inside me bur still play hard guy and I don't care attitude when she's around..
keep fucking her grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Maximos7: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ikennaford:

I don't think she loves me now, just want to stop that feeling of love

How do you know. Man sit her down and ask her what she wants out of your sexing each other. Type sms. Na just ten naira. She go open up. Guy play your game na

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Ikennaford: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Maximos7:

How do you know. Man sit her down and ask her what she wants out of your sexing each other. Type sms. Na just ten naira. She go open up. Guy play your game na
I just want to stop having sex with her and stop the feelings,I swear tonight if she comes back from work and comes to my flat we must have sex,I can't resist her and she never said no,I don't want to know if she loves me and I don't want to date her,
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Fanikoko: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ikennaford:

Why would you say that ma niqqa, ain't no fool...but you still tell why am a fool lemme understand
Apologies Bro
Tell her how you feel nd enter the next phase
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Maximos7: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ikennaford:

I just want to stop having sex with her and stop the feelings,I swear tonight if she comes back from work and comes to my flat we must have sex,I can't resist her and she never said no,I don't want to know if she loves me and I don't want to date her,

Continue to play with your life. You want to use your own hand to scatter your life. Just make sure your next of kin has money to bury you and money for casket. War is upon you already. Good luck fool

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by JimmySwaggart(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
If you end up with her she go dey cheat on you. If she can be chatting with multiple guys and she knows you are fully aware and still permit you to bang her, then she's a LovePeddler. Since you two always have it on daily basis,One day condom go burst and she will infect you with multiple STD's. hustle hard save up and move out of that apartment. Start something new with a more decent lady with probably less body count. And someone who is committed to you and you alone, someone who has nothing to hide from you, someone who doesn't clear's her chat and you can always go through her chats, most preferably someone who loves you more, take her in and wife her.
Never wife a cheap neighbor. Na their type they go bang their ex a week to their wedding night.

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Ikennaford: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Maximos7:

Continue to play with your life. You want to use your own hand to scatter your life. Just make sure your next of kin has money to bury you and money for casket. War is upon you already. Good luck fool
Hey bro, you na niqqa, you getting me scared man, you speaking in parables, please tell me I don't understand
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Ikennaford: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
If you end up with her she go dey cheat on you. If she can be chatting with multiple guys and she knows you are fully aware and still permit you to bang her, then she's a LovePeddler. Since you two always have it on daily basis,One day condom go burst and she will infect you with multiple STD's. hustle hard save up and move out of that apartment. Start something new with a more decent lady with probably less body count. And someone who is committed to you and you alone, someone who has nothing to hide from you, someone who doesn't clear's her chat and you can always go through her chats, most preferably someone who loves you more, take her in and wife her.
Never wife a cheap neighbor. Na their type they go bang their ex a week to their wedding night.
We never used condom before,na raw since we started, I've not encountered s.t d, she's clean for now, she's probably not fuckkkkiing another now, ain't gonna wife her, just wanna quench the feelings that's why I'm here

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Maximos7: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ikennaford:

Hey bro, you na niqqa, you getting me scared man, you speaking in parables, please tell me I don't understand

I feel sorry for you in advance. Someone has triggered his own downfall. Good luck
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by SarutobiEky(m): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ikennaford:

We never used condom before,na raw since we started, I've not encountered s.t d, she's clean for now, she's probably not fuckkkkiing another now, ain't gonna wife her, just wanna quench the feelings that's why I'm here
where are you located guy? I go like see this your neighbor she dey remind me of someone I Sabi..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
You not a idiot

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Ikennaford: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
SarutobiEky:
where are you located guy? I go like see this your neighbor she dey remind me of someone I Sabi..
I deh owerri

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Idonweak: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
MonsieurX:

Honestly, our generation needs more education on the metaphysical side of sex. If people knew what sleeping with someone entailed, most people would chose to be celibate till marriage.

Metaphysical and sex grin cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by fikayormi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
G
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by JimmySwaggart(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ikennaford:

Ok then try discipline your self. Only you can help your self at this point. If she makes the move next time just look away, and if she ask you if you don't find her attractive anymore, just say yes. But it's gonna be hard. Two years of active coitus no be beans, she go Don Sabi your mumu botton self, am sure she go Sabi your weaknesses. Na this type of woman fit come back come ruin your marriage. Just continue banging her and hustle hard and leave that apartment, never reveal your new location to her, then block her on all social media platforms. Trust me she would move on quicker than you can ever imagine, and your affection for her will die naturally when she no longer there to seduce you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Bedsheets For Couples... What Can You See? (pix) / American Bride Changed Her Mind Runs Away On Her Way To Her Wedding Venue– Watch / Sapa Go Kill Me Soon! See What Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.