Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,996 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor (6442 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by karmaleon: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Send me her contact details let me help you talk to her...
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Outlaw07(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bro, you are the problem,you are not disciplined
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by SarutobiEky(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ikennaford:

I deh owerri
no Lele

Dey fvck her dey go..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by techgen(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hmmm... Omoh, that means you dey jam her well...
But you nor try for going raw for two years... Na there i take fake your story, because along the line.. Belly suppose don show, unless you nor fertile!!!

Again... Lie 2...no lady in her right senses... Give in to a guy for this long, without any emotional commitment...no matter how much you possess her.

On a serious note lie3: be like you nor be fine boi or get bar... Wey dem they rush... Per say for 2 years you nor get main or other side chick wey suppose kill dat feeling.

But make una dey calm down for this country with Linus format!!!

Although, i get similar experience but he nor reach 3 months before he tire me... Because gurl wey you dey lash on a steady they get one kind mumu crazy spirit.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by frozen70(f): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ikennaford:
Please help me OG's, we started having sex last 2 years almost everyday till now,I see her every day,I have really deep feelings for her but I don't want to Express it to her cos I don't want to date for now, please help on how to quench my feelings, I've tried so many times to stop but I can't resist her anytime she comes to my flat,,, please help me, I'll be in the comment section

Modified:

We are not dating,she wanted us to date initially when we started having sex 2 years ago,bur I told her I don't do love,,but I have really feelings for her inside me bur still play hard guy and I don't care attitude when she's around..

You better make up your mind and go into a good relationship with her before she gets another to replace you

You can't be forbidden yam.
Yet you enjoy pounded yam
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Ikennaford: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
techgen:
Hmmm... Omoh, that means you dey jam her well...
But you nor try for going raw for two years... Na there i take fake your story, because along the line.. Belly suppose don show, unless you nor fertile!!!

Again... Lie 2...no lady in her right senses... Give in to a guy for this long, without any emotional commitment...no matter how much you possess her.

On a serious note lie3: be like you nor be fine boi or get bar... Wey dem they rush... Per say for 2 years you nor get main or other side chick wey suppose kill dat feeling.

But make una dey calm down for this country with Linus format!!!

Although, i get similar experience but he nor reach 3 months before he tire me... Because gurl wey you dey lash on a steady they get one kind mumu crazy spirit.

Haha,,lie for what exactly, we using contraceptives and pulling out method,in terms of banging I know what I'm doing
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Rickmann: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
MonsieurX:

You've been sleeping with a woman for 2 years and you think you're not dating? Bro that's your wife now! 2 years of constant sex is no joke man.

You don't know both of you share a soul tie now? Your DNA is in her body for life whether you marry her or not.

Don't mind him..
Seriously I'm still trying to understand how someone can be having sex with a particular girl almost on a daily for straight two years..Omo
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Ikennaford: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
frozen70:

You better make up your mind and go into a good relationship with her before she gets another to replace you

You can't be forbidden yam.
Yet you enjoy pounded yam
No I don't want to date her
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by emetisuccess(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by frozen70(f): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ikennaford:

No I don't want to date her

Is alright but you enjoy sex with her yhood times that's why you are having deep feelings for her
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by iLegendd(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
The friendship will crash soon after making it official. Just stay as friends and focus on your future. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Baronthecelebri: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
blazingblender:
Your problem long ooh
Shey you know
You have been banging her for 2 years almost everyday ...
That means you guys have banged approximately 500 times.....
Ehhhhh
Baddo
Wetin you want make her husband chop na?
Guy make dem no swear for your head ooh
hahahahhaahh, the guy na werey
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Baronthecelebri: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Guy you don a wife be that o, but park out of that compound or you leave the area for na, cause if you break up with her, she can kill you, now listen any woman wey give free Toto get hidden agenda. Be careful of that your neighbor.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Just come out early in the morning and kill yourself, then the feelings will stop, simp

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Boxbae: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
2moroshine:
Time shall tell.

O boy you just dey knack the girl anyhow since 2yrs now and you dey talk say you want get rid of the feelings you get for her... You baddooo.

Na people like you go later marry and your wife will be depriving you of ur conjugal right...

Bcs there's a saying that goes thus: everything you do will definitely come back to you, is better you go settle down with that bae....

She's ur baeforlife.
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 25, 2022
Free Toto wan kill you so
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by NonsenseRubbish: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Ikennaford:

I just want to stop having sex with her and stop the feelings,I swear tonight if she comes back from work and comes to my flat we must have sex,I can't resist her and she never said no,I don't want to know if she loves me and I don't want to date her,
This man is confused and starting to sound phony angry
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Buharidgeneral: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2022
blazingblender:
Your problem long ooh
Shey you know
You have been banging her for 2 years almost everyday ...
That means you guys have banged approximately 500 times.....
Ehhhhh
Baddo
Wetin you want make her husband chop na?
Guy make dem no swear for your head ooh
This your statistics is woah. Kindly analyse further
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by ghettochild(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2022
Stop seeing her.. just bone face or buy dark glasses
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Idonweak:

Metaphysical and sex grin cheesy

I stand to be corrected sir, but I am referring to issues of soul tie and religious beliefs here. Anything wrong with that?
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ikennaford:

I don't think she loves me, because she never expressed it to me and she stays online longer chatting guys,I just want to stop having feelings for her,I still I don't care attitude when she's around but within me I love her,,,bro we are not dating

Well the whole expression of love is between you guys, but I was referring to the part where you stated you had been having sex with her for 2 years on a constant basis, that is not a joke my brother. I am not trying to condemn you as a guy but it has underground implications which we must know before engaging in it. If you read 1 Corinthians 6:16, you'll understand better.
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by BenjaminDomer: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
MonsieurX:

You've been sleeping with a woman for 2 years and you think you're not dating? Bro that's your wife now! 2 years of constant sex is no joke man.

You don't know both of you share a soul tie now? Your DNA is in her body for life whether you marry her or not.
Me that cohabitated with my ex for 3years fa!?
What will you say?
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

Me that cohabitated with my ex for 3years fa!?
What will you say?

That's good. You should have made it 7 years. tongue
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by JustPowerApps(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
People are wicked. 2years? undecided
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2022
Ikennaford:

I deh owerri

If na Owerri u dey,dat girl na whookup she dey package..... infact lemme guess her name

Is it chinyeaka or olive......I think I'm correct ����smiles!!!
Re: How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor by Moniya4Real(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
If you end up with her she go dey cheat on you. If she can be chatting with multiple guys and she knows you are fully aware and still permit you to bang her, then she's a LovePeddler. Since you two always have it on daily basis,One day condom go burst and she will infect you with multiple STD's. hustle hard save up and move out of that apartment. Start something new with a more decent lady with probably less body count. And someone who is committed to you and you alone, someone who has nothing to hide from you, someone who doesn't clear's her chat and you can always go through her chats, most preferably someone who loves you more, take her in and wife her.
Never wife a cheap neighbor. Na their type they go bang their ex a week to their wedding night.

Bro, you funny o. Person Dey bang steadily for two years and you still expect them to be using condom. Condom use doesn’t make you have strong feelings for a woman na

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Sets To Marry Linda Ikeji As 8th Wife / My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number / So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.